Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
The cheeky driver, all of a sudden started grabbing my wife’s cheeks, and leaving the money, I ran towards my wife.  “Sir, she is totally stoned, take my cab key, and open the back door, I will bring her,” he said and took out the car keys from his pocket and gave it to me and continued hugging my wife.  “It's okay, I will take her,” as I was saying, he started hugging my wife and carrying her down the stairs.  “Sir, what are you waiting for, go,” he exclaimed, hugging my wife.  As I started walking down the stairs past them looking at them, the driver who was hugging my wife and getting down the stairs, wrapped my wife’s legs around his waist and started walking down the stairs.  The bastard was clearly enjoying my wife, and cursing myself from bringing my wife to India, I rushed to this cab and opened the back door.  The driver came out carrying my wife in the Olumpus sex postion, with his right hand under my wife’s red slip dress, grabbing my wife’s ass.  “My God, what the hell is happening, the bastard is enjoying my wife,” I cursed myself.  “Come fast,” I said.  The moment I said that, “coming sir,” he said and changed the carrying position, and put my wife over his right shoulder, and inserted both his hands inside my wife’s slip dress, and grabbing both my wife’s ass cheeks, he came running towards the cab.  “My god, this guy is crazy,” I exclaimed.  Finally he came near the back seat of his car, and placed my wife on the back seat.  “Sir, open the door from the other side and pull madam inside,” he said and as I started to go around the car, the bastard lifted my wife’s red slip dress from the front and started admiring my wife’s panties.  As I quickly ran towards the other side of the car, he pulled my wife’s red slip dress down and covered my wife’s black panties.  “Grab her shoulders and gently pull her inside, sir,” the driver asked.  As I grabbed my wife’s shoulders and tried to pull her inside, the driver, in the name of pushing her inside, slipped and slept right on top of my wife and hugged her, and in the name of struggling to get off my wife, he felt my wife us as much as he could and got off her.  

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 17-10-2022, 05:03 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM