Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
 “Shwetha, sit here on the stairs, I will go get your handbag,” as I said, “no, I am a strong woman, I can stand,” my drunk wife said standing with an unsteady gait.  “You go bring her handbag, I will watch over, Madam,” the driver said, and I went inside the pub, someone had picked up my wife’s handbag and was taking the money out and I quickly grabbed the bag, and as I was about to grab my wife’s money he was holding, the drunk guy threw the money all over the floor.  “Idiot,” I yelled at him and started picking up all the money in that dark glittering pub light.  If it was Indian rupees I would have left there and came out, but they were all 100 Canadian Dollar notes, worth around 6000 Rs each notel.  As I was picking up the notes, I accidentally looked at the window, and went near the window.  “If you don’t want to sit, let me hold you, madam,” the driver was saying.  “No, I can stand,” my wife was insisting, but she was struggling to stand.  “Madam, you will fall if I don’t hold you,” the driver said.  “Okay, I know you don’t want me to hold you.  At least can I hug you and stand?” he said.  “No,” my wife said in her slurred speech.  “Why madam? Because I am an Indian, you don’t want to hug me?” the driver said.  “What? No, I love India, I love Indians,” my drunk wife said in her slurred speech.  “If you really love India and really love Indians, then hug this Indian, madam,” as he said.  “I love India, I love Indians,” my wife said and wrapped her arms around the driver and hugged him.  The driver readily hugged my wife, “madam, we love India and we Indians should share our mutual love like this,” he said and started taking my wife into his complete embrace.  As my wife was in a solid slip dress, with a thin backless bra, she went totally into his embrace and he was closing his eyes and enjoying hugging my wife.  By this time my wife was totally stoned and was totally in his control.
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 17-10-2022, 05:03 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM