Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife

By
Novelist Casanova 
[Image: fb5f779c53bbd86416714f43d071d581.jpg]

It was around 10 AM, my wife Shwetha was sleeping comfortably on the luxurious bed of a 5 Star Hotel.  She was only in her black panties and my grey t-shirt on top, with no bra inside.  My wife Shwetha, though she is in her late 30s, and a mother of three sons, she looked pretty young.  She looks exactly like South Indian Actress Nivetha Pethuraj, homely at the same time hot.  People who would love to make love to Nivetha Pethuraj, would certainly love to make love to my wife, such a babe she is.  My wife and I were born here in India and moved to Canada, later I set up a Textile business there and with the grace of god and my wife’s luck, my business started running successfully.  As my wife took care of the family in Canada, I started visiting India once or twice a year to buy textiles in India.  Though my wife was settled in Canada, her heart was here in India.  She loved everything about India, the food, our traditional clothing, our culture, everything.  This time I took my wife to India because of a white guy named Arthur.  I brought my wife to India.  Right from the moment we got down at the Chennai International Airport, it was she who was getting all the attention, right from the officers, security personnel, to the security at the arrivals, they were actually drooling all over my wife and lusting after my wife.  My dumb wife, who just blindly trusts people, especially the Indians, started conversing with them in a friendly, one guy even openly commenting about my wife’s looks, which my wife was thanking him.  The fact was she was enjoying all the attention she was getting here in India, as she used to be at home all the time there in Canada and visiting very few people.
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by novelistcasanova - 17-10-2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 24-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by Mampi - 24-08-2023, 10:10 PM
RE: Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife - by sri7869 - 29-08-2023, 02:12 PM