Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Now we all are standing in the hall of Santhy aunt's house.
Santhy aunty, myself, Merin, Shilpa and Preethi. Also Meenu and Neenu, the two daughters of servant Viji chechi, all are standing around Arjun.
Arjun was standing in the middle of us. He was standing absolutely naked, with only a silver chain around his waist. His penis was standing erected pointing away from his body.
Woow, it was such an exciting scene for us girls.

Suddenly Viji chechi came to the hall to collect the dress for washing. She was walking from the backyard towards the bedroom
On seeing us, she just stopped and came towards us.
Immediately she walked near to Arjun. She then told to santhy aunty "Santhy madam, Arjun has grown up. I have not seen him naked like this since 2 years."
Santhy aunty replied "yes Viji, it's the growing age for boys na, he's growing up to a big boy."
Viji replied "however he grows up, he's our little Arjun boy."
She then looked at Arjun and said "isn't it Arjun baby, you are still that cute little baby boy."

Poor Arjun, this was far more humiliation for him that he can stand.
He was a teenager and of same our age.
The servant lady of his house is commenting looking his naked body, that too infront if his mummy and her own two daughters who also are almost his age.

After a pause, Viji told "umm, he's little boy only, but this little boy is grown a little bit more and is naughty."
She then took his penis in her hand.
Arjun was standing helplessly, ashamed. His house servant is holding his penis, while he's standing naked in front of us.
She then slowly pumped his penis 3-4 times. Arjun made a moan.
We all laughed hearing that.

Santhy aunt said "Viji, you told you have to go to your husband's home. Are Meenu and Neenu coming with you?"
Viji replied "no madam, I am going alone. I called my girls so that they can help me finish my works faster."
Santhy aunty said "then Viji, why not you leave them here and go now itself. Let them finish their work slowly. Anyway Suja and her friends are here till evening today. So Meenu and Neenu can stay here and play with them till you reach back in the evening."

Viji said "OK that will be good, madam."
She then said "madam, let them wash the clothes first, then they can clean the house."
Santhy aunty said "OK, as your convenience Viji, Meenu and Neenu."
We could see a glittering in both Meenu's and Neenu's eyes. They are going to stay longer in the house, and they know Arjun will be naked always and they could have the lucky day of their life.

Viji chechi said to Menu "Meenu, you go and start the washing in the bathroom."
She said "OK mummy" and went to the bathroom.
Viji then looked at Neenu and said "Neenu, get the broom from backyard and start cleaning the house."
Neenu also walked towards the backyard.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 04:34 PM