Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
I was in seventh heaven. I was hearing from Arjun, that he is helplessly surrendered before me and I could control him.
I thought in my mind, that I will humiliate him to the maximum and he feels like the real shame. Not only me, but in front of Merin, Shilpa and Preethi also.
I decided he should be ashamed to face us for a long time, and we will enjoy his helpless shameful situation for some time til aunty allows.

I giggled and said "thank you Arjun."
I now looked towards aunty and asked "aunty. Only we can play with his pee-pee? Can we make his pee-pee cum also?"
Hearing this aunty laughed and said "of course molu, you can. But i dont think you need to do something extra to make his pee-pee cum. I am sure, you play with it for sometime and it will cum. He is in his nice age and he cannot resist his pee-pee cum when you touch and play for sometime."
Saying this aunty laughed again.
I also joined her and laughed.

I got hold of Arjun's penis again and started to pump it front and back.
I now felt so confident and feel that he's like a slave for me. I looked at his face and smiled.
His penis was full erect and straight now with my touch.

Suddenly Santhy aunty went into the bedroom and return with the camera.
She said "ok, let me take some nice photos. It will be good with more light here in the kitchen."
Saying this she started to take photos.

I was smiling always. Arjun was looking down.
Aunty asked him to look at the camera.
Aunty took many photos.
With me me and Arjun standing side by side, with me holding his penis, holding his balls etc.

Santhy aunty now said "come on Suja mole, come outside to the backyard with your baby Arjun. Let's take some outdoor snaps."
Saying this aunty walked towards the backyard door.

I said "Yes aunty."
I too walked towards the backyard, pulling Arjun by his penis.
It was really wonderful. I was pulling my cousin Arjun to the backyard by his penis.
First he walked slowly, but I pulled his penis strong that he had to walk same speed of me.

Now we have reached the backyard.
Seeing me pulling Arjun by his penis and walking, santhy aunty laughed loud and said "that's very nice Suja mole, you have got a handle to pull him. Let me take some photos."
Telling this aunty took some pictures of me pulling Arjun by his penis.

Now we were completely out in the backyard, in daylight.
Arjun was fully naked and shocked.
Even I was shocked on this because I wonder what if someone sees us.

Suddenly aunty said "Suja mole, hold Arjun's water pipe and water the plants. Let me take some photos."
I was really excited on hearing this.
She is asking me to hold his penis and make him pee on the plants, outdoor.

I suddenly stood on Arjun's side, hold his penis as if I was holding a water hose.
I said "come on Arjun baby, water the plants."
Arjun was shocked hearing this. He said "mummy please no. Please mummy somebody may see me."

Santhy aunty said "Yes, someone may see you. So make it fast, pee. And you can go inside."
I said "come on Arjun, let me water the plants, make pee fast."
Saying this I giggled and shake his penis.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 03:23 PM