Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Now we are all standing in Santhy aunty's kitchen.
Arjun was fully naked.
He's white skinned, more fair than me and this always made me jealous of his skin color.
Now with the sunlight in the kitchen, his skin is more bright and shining.

It was such a wonderful scene for me.
Arjun, my cousin and classmate is standing completely naked in his home kitchen, in daylight.
His foreskin covered penis was standing full erect and he was helplessly standing without able to cover his nakedness in front of me.

He's a boy, and in an age where most boys think of having a crush on girls, the age where they leave the childishness and start to need privacy and secrets.
But he is now helpless and is standing in front of his female cousin with all his secrets parts open, that too his penis was cheating him, it was erect.
It still had the foreskin on it, showing only a little part of the inner.
The only thing on his body was the silver chain around his waist, it was glittering in the sunlight.
A end of it hanging on his front thigh, reach just below his balls.
He was looking down to the floor, but still I could see his face red in shame.
That made me understand the humiliation and shame he is having.
I really enjoyed it.

How it cannot be a wonderful exciting scene for a teenage girl like me?
But I wanted more.
I wanted to humiliate him more and more. I wanted him to feel the shame to the maximum. I wanted him to loose all his modesty. He should never feel superior in front of me and friends.
Whenever he face me, he should remember that I have seen him naked and he has no secrets in front of me.

A devil started to work inside my brain.
I said to aunty "aunty, see Arjun's pee-pee is now big again. Shall I play with it again aunty?"
Saying this, I walked towards Arjun.
Arjun on hearing my words and seeing me walk towards him, automatically lifted his hands and covered his penis.

I almost yelled "aunty, see Arjun covering his pee-pee and not allowing me to touch."
Hearing this Arjun let his hands off his penis.
Poor Arjun understand now that Santhy aunty will support me only, and he has to allow me to tease his penis.

Now Santhy aunty also reached near us.
She said to Arjun "Arjun, how many times I have to tell you? Don't cover your pee-pee. Nothing is going to happen if Suja mol see it or play sometime with it."
Poor Arjun, he just nodded yes.

Aunty continued "Arjun, now Suja mol has seen everything of you and so you don't act so modest. You have to obey her. Whenever Suja mol want to see you naked, you must become naked in front of her. If she wants to play with your pee-pee, she can do it. Do you understand Arjun?"

Arjun was shocked and almost like crying.
He understood that the things are going to be more worse and humiliating for him.
This humiliation of him is not going to end today.
His mummy is ordering him to be naked whenever I want to see.

Suddenly Santhy aunty said "Do you understand Arjun? Answer me."
Arjun slowly lifted his face to look at aunty and said "Yes mummy."
Santhy aunty now said "Then Arjun, tell sorry to Suja for covering your pee-pee. Also tell her what you agreed now."

I giggled on hearing this.
Arjun slowly looked at my face. His face was red with shame and humiliation.
I smiled at him to add more shame to him.
He slowly said "sorry Suja for covering my... Pee-pee. And I.. Will.. Obey you."
Arjun stopped.

Santhy aunty asked again "Arjun, obey what? Tell her clearly."
Arjun continued "Suja, whenever you want to see me naked, I will become naked in front of you.. And.. And.. You can play with my pee-pee."
Arjun was almost crying out of humiliation when he said these words.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 03:04 PM