Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Santhy aunty now went inside the bedroom and return with her camera.
She said "Then Arjun, put the chain back in between your ass."
Poor Arjun he slowly pulled the chain end from his front and put it backwards and again it's end was hanging down between his butt cheeks.
We all giggled and said "Arjun, it looks cute again."

Santhy aunty opened the door of backyard and we all walked out except Arjun.
Arjun was still standing at the door.
Santhy aunty said "come out Arjun, what are you waiting for?"
Arjun again tried his last chance "mummy please no, someone will see me mummy, please don't do this mummy, I will bath in the bathroom please."

Santhy aunty said looking at us"ok, I think he's so shy to come out."
After a smile, Santhy aunty asked "so Merin, Shilpa, Preethi and Suja, Arjun is so shy to come out. Who among you is going to pull him out here?"
There was a silence for a second..
Suddenly Merin said "aunty I will pull him out to here."
Santhy aunty said "ok Merin, do one thing, don't pull his hand it is oily. Pull the end of his chain, take him towards the tap.

Merin was smiling and walking to Arjun.
Santhy aunty said" Arjun, take the chain from your butt and let Merin pull you out."
Arjun said "mummy, I will go alone please."
Santhy aunty said "I told you to go alone, you were shameful. Now let you feel the real shame. Merin will take you."
Arjun slowly took the end of the chain and looked at Merin's face.

Now Arjun and Merin are standing quite close by.
We all are standing a bit away.
I looked at both of them.
I couldn't explain the excitement and feeling I had. It would be same for Shilpa and Preethi I guess, because we are all girls of same age..

It was a wonderful scene to see.. There was a boy and girl of our class standing, just a bit away from us.
And the boy.. He was completely naked, with no single hair on his body, showing his most secret private parts openly and his penis sticking straight out. His face was red in shame and humiliation.
It was the worst humiliating situation for a boy of his age. We all could see it on his face.
We were all enjoying his helpless shameful humiliated situation to the maximum. We were all excited to have a boy of our class like this in front of us, with his mummy supporting us.

Santhy aunty said "what happened Merin? Why don't you pull it?"
Merin said "aunty, let Arjun walk alone. I don't want to pull the chain.. It was inside his ass.. And will be dirty."
Saying this Merin made a bad face.

Santhy aunty said laughing "Merin mole, ok let him walk alone. But don't think it's dirty there. He will be clean even in his ass. I always care for his personal hygiene."
Merin nodded yes.
Santhy aunty continued "Merin mole, he pees through his pee-pee. So you think it is dirty?"

Merin said "no aunty, it is not dirty... But his ass, isn't it dirty? He poops through that hole."
Santhy aunty laughed and replied "He poops through, but it will be washed clean always."

Saying this Santhy aunty looked at Arjun and said "Arjun, Merin think you don't keep there clean.. Come on spread your ass cheeks and show your asshole to her.. Let her see how clean you are.. "

There was a big silence. Merin, Shilpa and Preethi couldn't believe it. Santhy aunty is asking Arjun to spread his ass cheeks and show his asshole to Merin.
Arjun almost crying said "no mummy please."

Santhy aunty said "Arjun, anyway, after the bath, they all are going to examine your body fully. I am planning to explain them everything to them.
So they will be seeing, touching your ass hole also. May be i will teach them to take rectal temperature, also to toy a boy's ass. So don't be shy, bend down, open your ass cheeks spread wide, let Merin have a look at it now."
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 01:37 PM