Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Now Chitra aunty and Rekha left.
It's only Santhy aunty, myself, Merin, Shilpa, Preethi and Arjun left alone in Santhy aunty's house.
We all felt more comfortable after Chitra aunty and Rekha left.

Arjun was standing there helpless, ashamed and humiliated.
He was fully oiled except for his private areas.
And the most humiliating thing for him was his penis was standing full erect infront of all of us.
He had no modesty and pride left.
His all secrets were open infront of us, his classmate girls.
He had nothing to hide from us again. We are seeing his fully naked body.

Santhy aunty said "Arjun, come on walk to the bathroom."
Arjun slowly walked towards the bathroom.
We all were looking at his backside.
Shilpa commented "see Preethi, Arjun's backside is so cute as a girl."
Hearing this everyone of us laugh.

Santhy aunty said to us "actually I wanted to allow you girls to bath him.. But you all will be wet and oily."
Merin said "no problem aunty, we will watch Arjun bath. Anyway you told after bathing, we can see and touch him."
Santhy aunty laughed and said "sure Merin mole, he's all yours. You can do anything."
We all looked at Arjun and giggled.
Poor Arjun was standing inside the bathroomin shame.

Suddenly I said "aunty, I have an idea."
Santhy aunty said "what's that? Tell molu."
I said "aunty, we will take Arjun downstairs and make him bath in the backyard. So we all can see more clearly Arjun bathing."

Santhy aunty smiled and said "wow, that's a good idea Suja. He can bath in the backyard. So, my bathroom will not be oily."

I giggled hearing this.
But Merin, Shilpa and Preethi were standing shocked with excitement. They couldn't believe what they heard. Santhy aunty is going to make Arjun bath naked in the backyard.
He's a teenager high-school boy and it's day time. And she is going to make him bath naked in the backyard, with 4 girls from his class watching..
What else could excite them more.

Arjun said "why mummy? I can bath in the bathroom. I don't want to bath in the backyard. Someone may see it mummy, please. I will bath here in the bathroom."
Santhy aunty looked at us and asked "what do you girls think? Where shall we make him bath? In the bathroom or in the backyard as Suja mol said?"

Suddenly everyone Merin, Shilpa and Preethi said in a single voice "aunty, in the backyard. See his body is full of oil. If he bath in the bathroom, your bathroom floor will be oily and slippery."

Santhy aunty said "Arjun, walk downstairs to the backyard. You are going to take a bath there today."
We all giggled on hearing this.
Arjun said "please mummy, I can't bath there in the backyard. Please mummy, someone may see me."

Santhy aunty said "do you remember, I used to give you oil baths almost all weekends in the backyard. And why now you are so shy? Come out, walk downstairs."
Arjun pleaded "mummy, it was when I was a little boy. Now I am not that age mummy, I am grown up, please understand, I feel shame, someone may see."

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 12:12 PM