Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
The lady was calling the sales boy to take my measures. Some male tailor made my measures for uniform when I was 4-5 years old. That too were old men.
After that only ladies tailored my dresses.
Now a male, not a male. A boy. A boy of 18-19 years old is going to measure me.
He's going to measure me, I am naked. He's going to measure my waist and breasts, in front of my Santhy aunty, the shop owner and the 2 sales girls.
I couldn't believe what is happening. I started to get wet. I can feel the wetness now increasing between my legs. A boy is going to see me stark naked, and also he will touch me for measurements in front of 2 girls, a lady and my aunty

I waited with heavy heart beats and weak legs. I local tamil boy is going to see me, and surely touch me for taking measurement.
I looked at Santhy aunty's face. I could see she's really enjoying my humiliation. Both the girls and the owner lady also feels excited from their faces, I was standing naked and their collegue boy is coming to measure me.

After a short while the boy came ins the room. He had a measurement tape in his hand. He looked at the owner lady. The lady said "Ganesh, the girl needs some panty and bra. She doesn't know her sizes. Take her measurement and bring some 2-3 panty and bras for her."
He said "yes madam". and walked near me. He looked at santhy aunty.
Santhy aunty smiled and said "Ganesh, sorry for making you measure. Suja don't know her measures".
The boy smiled and said "no problem madam. I think she had not worn any new bra or panty, that's why she doesn't know her sizes. I will measure."

Now the boy is just near me, standing opposite to me with just centimeters away from me. He looked at me and smiled. I could see his excitement of seeing such a girl like me full naked. Also he has the privilege that Santhy aunty and his madam asked him to measure me. I looked at him. A low class boy, a sales boy is looking directly at my naked body. That too in the presence of my own Santhy aunty and another lady and 2 girls.I could sense the bad smell of his sweat. I feel like vomiting.
I felt ashamed and humiliating. This boy is seeing me naked and is going to touch me.
He took the tape, kneeled before me and put the tape around my waist and measures.
As he's kneeled sitting, his face is at my stomach level and he could see my wet pussy so well. I closed my eyes because I couldn't stand this humiliation of a local boy watching my pussy so close with other 2 girls and aunty and the lady watching it.
Seeing this the girl Priya commented "hmm madam, seems like the girl is enjoying our Ganesh's touch, see she's closed her eyes and enjoying."
Hearing this, all laughed. Santhy aunty, the owner lady and the other girl laughed hearing this dirty comment on me.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 11:46 AM