Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
I shocked on hearing this. I had nothing under the frock. I looked at Santhy aunty's face. I saw a wicked smile in her face.
She said "Make it fast Suja, I don't have a lot of time for shopping your dress. We have a lot of things to shop".
Saying this aunty looked at the girls and said "Selvi, Priya. Please help her".
Hearing this, with a smile, the two girls came near me. I was just standing helpless, in shame.
Priya undid the button and zip on the back of my frock. Selvi did hold the bottom edge of the frock and lifted it towards my head, and removed it fully above my head.
Then ! I was standing naked, fully naked in front of the 2 girls and Santhy aunty inside a shop!
I cannot believe that I am doing this. How shameless I have become!
I am not in my house. Not in Santhy aunty's house either.
I am in a textile shop. Standing naked in front of two sales girls and my Santhy aunty.

Seeing me having nothing under my frock, and it was removed by them, and I was standing helplessly naked in front of them Selvi and Priya laughed out loud. Seeing this Santhy aunty also joined them in laughing. I was humiliated to the maximum. My Santhy aunty and two low class sales girls, stripped me naked in a public shop. And now they laugh enjoying my nakedness and shame.
I get excited and my pussy started to get wet.
This was the first time I was in such a situation.
Naked, in a public textile shop, in front of the sales girls and aunty. They laugh. I feel humiliation and shame and the excitement by it.

Suddenly the shop owner lady asked loud from the shop hall "what's there to laugh so loud girls? Santhy what happened?"
Suddenly the girl Priya replied loudly "Rani madam, come here and see the joke. The girl is not having anything under her frock. She's fully naked when we removed her frock for trying the selected dresses."

On hearing this, I died of shame literally. The girl was shouting so loud that I was naked. And not wearing anything under my frock. It was so loud that if someone was walking on the road might have heard it.
I am sure the sales boy who was in the shop hall also might have heard it. He could realize I am standing naked in the stock room.

Suddenly the owner lady Rani came to the room. On seeing me standing naked infront of all, she too joined the laugh.
She said to Santhy aunty "Santhy, you should surely buy her good dress and even some bras and panty. See, she is not a little girl. Has nice body growth. This boobs are enough to seduce a man. And such low class servant bitches always try to seduce some good man, finally blackmailing for money".
I was really sad or angry on that lady mentioning me a low class servant bitch.
I think Santhy aunty understand it from my face.
She said to the lady "no Rani, Suja is a good girl". After making a chuckle towards the lady, aunty continued "if Aravind want, I am ok that he can use her". Hearing this the lady said "I know, you and Aravindan well, both of you are really naughty couple. " and laughed. Aunty said "you are also like it". And laughed.

Now the lady stopped laugh and said "Santhy, shall I offer some panty for her? "
Santhy aunty said "sure Rani, I was not knowing she was wearing nothing under the frock, sure I shall buy two".
Suddenly the lady turned towards me and asked "girl, what's the size of your panty and bra?"
I opened my mouth to answer. But suddenly Santhy aunty said "Rani, I don't think she knows the sizes. I think we can measure... Priya, please help in measuring".
Hearing this the girl Priya started to search for the measurement tape.
Seeing this the lady looked towards the shop hall side and said loud "Ganesh, bring the measurement tape. We have to get some bra and panty for this girl".
On hearing this, my heart skipped a beat. I feel blood draining out of my body. I feel my legs weaken. I almost feel falling down on floor.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 11:25 AM