Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
The boys also frozen seeing. Suddenly the conductor shouted from backside of bus to the boys "get down, get down fast". The boys got down, they looked at us when the bus moved. One boy shouted "than you madam". Another boy gave us a flying kiss.
I was still not recovered from the shock of what happened. Suddenly Santhy aunty asked me "how was it darling? You liked it?" she winked at me. I nodded yes. I said "aunty I fear really". Aunty said "fear makes this real excitement darling". Just think of how your pussy was shown to the boys in a public bus, and you will get real excitement of exhibitionism and humiliation. I nodded yes and smiled. Yes. It was real. The excitement I got when I thought about how my pussy was seen by two boys in a public bus excited me, I fear I will get wet in my pussy and as I had no panty, it wet my frock also.

We reached Coimbatore. Aunty "said we will go for some dress shopping for you. Then we will have lunch and ice-cream"
I nodded yes.
Aunty caught an auto and we started. On journey aunty said "we will go to a small textile shop darling. My friend owns it and, will not be so busy as the big shops here". I said yes aunty.
I have came many times to shop dresses in Coimbatore. It's cheaper, and can reach fast from Palakkaad. Also very good and big shops with many selection in Coimbatore.

We traveled some 15-20 minutes in the auto and is now out of the city. The houses and shops look like real tamil middle class or low class people.
Finally we reached the shop. We got down from the auto. I looked at the shop, and found it was a medium shop. Meant for real tamil people. Even the name of the textile shop is written in tamil.
We entered into the shop. There wasn't even good bright lights like a good textile shop. I understand that this was a shop meant for real low class tamil people living there in that place.
As we entered the shop, there was a lady sitting in the cash counter. She suddenly seeing us, jumped out of her chair, ran towards Santhy aunty and they both hugged each other like friends seeing after long time. The lady was saying "oh my friend, long time we have not met. Almost 6 months" something like that. I then looked into the shop and found no customers in the shop. It was a low class shop with only old furniture, old dresses hung.
And there were 2 girls and 1 boy talking. I think they are sales person of the shop. Now they all stop talking and is looking at Santhy aunty and the owner lady talking.
Suddenly the shop owner lady turned towards me and asked "Santhy, who's this? Your servant girl? "
May be my dress and hair and overall appearance made her ask so.
I opened my mouth to say, No. I am her niece.
Suddenly aunty replied "Yes Rani, she's Suja. our house servant girl". I was shocked on hearing this. Santhy aunty turned at me and winked to make me feel she said it as she wants the lady to understand I was her servant.
Santhy aunty continued "Rani, I need some 4-5 dresses for her. She doesn't have anything now."
Hearing this the lady said looking at me "see Suja, how lovely your madam is". She then asked to Santhy aunty "Santhy, midi and tops will be good for this age." santhy aunty said Ok. The lady then looked at the sales girls and yelled "hey Priya & Selvi come here, show some midi tops for Santhy madam's servant girl ".
The two girls and boy came. They all looked like some 18-20 years old and local tamil boy and girls. They greeted Santhy madam. I feel they know her before as she sometime come to this shop.
Santhy aunty gave them each 50 rupees as tip. I saw they are so happy on that.
But i wonder why Santhy aunty comes to such a small local shop? Maybe to meet her friend, the shop owner lady I thought.
Suddenly the two girls said "Please madam, come this way". Aunty called me "Suja follow me". Aunty's words were like really calling a servant girl.
We reached a counter where the girls put out many midi and tops. All of them were cheap looking and not good quality. I wanted to say aunty that I don't need these. But i didn't say anything. Just stood there as an obedient servant girl.
Aunty took some 4 sets and gave to a girl. Aunty said "Selvi, let her try these". The girl said "Ok madam, please come with me."
She walked ahead and Santhy aunty asked me to follow. I and Santhy aunty followed her.
The other girl follow us with the selected dresses in her hand.
We reached a room backside of the main shop hall. It was like a godown or stock room. The girl said "Santhy madam, we don't have trial room. Your servant girl can try dresses here in our Stock room."
Santhy aunty replied "that's no problem Selvi. She can try here".
Now the second girl came in with the dresses aunty selected and kept it on a table there and started to leave the room.
Suddenly aunty called them "Selvi & Priya. Please help Suja try the dresses. I don't want her try alone and spoil the clothes, sometimes if I don't buy these".
Hearing this, the girls were wondering I think. A lady is asking their help to try dresses for a young teenage servant girl. Sure they will be wondering.
But i see the naughty excitement from their eyes. They said "Yes madam". And came near me.
The girl Selvi told "Suja, remove your frock".

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 11:00 AM