Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
I just obeyed Santhy aunty's words. I just combed my hair. But as I have not bathed, the hairs were all messed up. I put on the sky blue frock. I feel shame without panty and bra. I looked in the mirror and saw myself, I look like some low class servant girl really. Old color faded frock, which was small for me. My hairs not dressed well. My face and eyes show I have not bathed. Aunty and I came out of the house, she made me wear Arjun's old rubber slippers.
We now walked out of the gate towards the bus stop. I feel so humiliated. I was walking without bra and panty, just wearing an old frock and a worn slippers. Surely I looked like a servant girl following her madam.
Just some steps of walking, my nipples rub on the dress and started to get erect. I fear somebody sees it. But luckily no one in the bus stop.
After some waiting, the bus came and we get in. The frock was short I said, so when climbing the steps, it showed till my upper thighs, and I saw some college boys standing, looking at my thighs.
The bus was crowded, mostly with college students. Both girls and boys. but we got seat on ladies reserved seat.
I sat near the window and aunty near me. The frock, on sitting is now above my knees and everyone could see my bare knees and thigh a bit above.
I saw some college boys looking at my legs. Those who saw that is now telling to some other boys and they all looking at me.
Now around 7-8 boys are looking at my thighs. I felt shy and I tried to pull down my skirt a little more down, but cannot. It was a 2 years old frock and has become short for me. I saw them smile at me and making comments in between themselves.
Santhy aunty now slowly, without anyone noticing said me "Suja mole, enjoying the boys looks? They are not looking at your legs you fool. They are looking at your nipples."
Suddenly I got a shock and I remembered I was not wearing a bra. I had forgotten that. I was actually trying to pull down and hold my bottom of frock.
Suddenly I looked at my chest and what I found did really killed me in shame. I thought of jumping out of the bus even.
Because of the wind from the window, my dress was really sticking on to my body.
This made my small cone shape breasts and nipples clearly make the impression on the dress. Anyone who looks at my chest now could clearly see that I was wearing nothing under the dress and the shape of my breasts and nipples very clear also.
I understand that till now I was caring about not showing my thighs to the boys and, I was not careful of my top and so I was giving them a nice show of my breasts. I started to get goosebumps and even small wetness in my pussy. This was so shameful and humiliating. It was like sitting topless in a bus with many college boys looking at my breasts. I feel the excitement of shame of being exposed like this in a public bus.

I sat there with my head down. The bus travel now almost nearing Coimbatore. Now only very few people in the bus. Only me and aunty in the ladies seat. And another old lady on a seat on the other side of bus. And some 4-5 men also sitting so behind seats. Almost all the college boys and girls have got down, except 2 boys. They have a lot of empty seats, but they never sit and standing near our seat. They are looking at my legs and breasts, and that's why they are still standing and don't want to sit.
Slowly aunty placed her hand on my knee and slowly started to massage my knee. The 2 boys were amazed seeing this. From their thoughts, they might have thinking santhy aunty and I was of no relation. May be a lady and servant girl. They started to look into my knee where Santhy aunty is touching.
To my excitement, Santhy aunty looked at them and smiled and they also smiled in wonder.
I understand they are tamil boys and not familiar to aunty or me. Aunty keep on moving her hand on my knee.
Aunty now slowly pulled my knee of one leg, making my legs spread open. The boys are looking in wonder. Now in a public bus, I was sitting only wearing an old frock, with no panty or bra. My shape of breasts and nipples can be clearly seen through my dress. Two college tamil boys looking at me. Santhy aunty made me spread my legs. She's moving her hand on my knee. My skirt is just above my knees. The boys are looking at my breasts and knees, where aunty's hands move.
Suddenly the conductor of bus called the next stop place name. From their faces and action, I understand that the boys will get down here in next stop. The bus slowed down and they got ready to get down. We are sitting on seat near to front door, the ladies seat. The bus stopped. The boys before getting down, looked at me for a final look.
Suddenly Santhy aunty with her hand which was on my knees slid the bottom end of my frock through my thighs till my waist.
I saw the boys open their mouth and say wow!
They stood for a second on the foot board of the bus looking at the view.
I was really frozen due to shock of what aunty did.
She have moved my frock from my knee level towards my waist. I looked down at my waist.
What I saw could not believe. As my legs were before itself spread by Santhy aunty, the moving of frock exposed my full thighs to the pussy.
Yes.. My teenage clean shaven pussy is exposed in a public bus and two college boys are looking at it.
And it was my Santhy aunty who did this. I was just sitting frozen, aunty still holding my frock, exposing my most private areas to two college boys in a public bus.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 17-10-2022, 09:44 AM