Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
carpie2008

My Lactating Mother's Social Service Turns Unpleasant

Last year My Family came back to this suburb of Trichi, where My Parents had grown up, to settle down. My Parents had graduated from the University of Madras, both with degrees in thebangutic counseling, with an emphasis in Christian pastoral support work. Most of my life, we lived on various cities.

Last June My Parents decided there was no place like home. They saw this also as a way to grow in our faith, and to follow the Lord.

God must have blessed My Father when he took My Mother's hand in marriage. She was a fair complexioned, healthy and beautiful woman. My mother had sexy fantastic figure, large expressive eyes, round face, juicy lips.She had a soft, smoky voice with finely chiseled cheeks. For a 38-year-old woman, My Mother was still truly blessed with a stunning figure. She had long, black, silky, hair which would reach her knees.

But the first thing anyone would notice was her big tits. They were monstrous at any standards. My Mother had big tits that would stop traffic. As a 15 years boy, often I would snuck a peak at one of her brassieres and sighed when I read the label: 42DDD. After My Mother giving birth to a child last year, I frequently glanced at the labels on her bras. Sometimes she was wearing E cup bras and it made my heart stop.

The blouse she had on her breasts did little to hide her excess tit flesh nearly spilling out the top.Her ass was in a perfectly round form inside her tight saree that bulged out the bottoms of her jiggling ass cheeks.

Since My Sister was born eight months ago, My Mother had worked hard to get herself back in shape and I think She succeeded very well. The only difference in her body, compared to pre-pregnancy, was the fact that her breasts were much larger and full of milk. She was still breast feeding my small sister thrice a day.

The only problem was that My Mother had a surplus of milk and have to express some daily. To everybody, her big boobs look fantastic. They were large, firm and her nipples were huge and always look swollen and erect. There would be two damp patches on her blouse at anytime. It would turn everybody on no end and they feel extra sensitive and sensual. She looked hot and so very sexy.

We had settled in quickly in our hometown, renewed old friendships, shook our heads at the changes and then joined a church that My Mother had attended when she was little. The congregation was large, the minister gave a good sermon, and people were nice. My Parents jumped into church work full throttle, eager to grow spiritually.

And when it was obvious to My Mother that the youth group needed more attention than it had been getting. She eagerly suggested that she volunteer to help get it back on track. My Father agreed. At church the head of the youth group, James approached My parents after service one Sunday.

My Father had not realized My Mother had spoken to him and expressed an interest in working with older teenage boys. Following up, James asked if they were interested in counseling a few of them. "They're getting in all kinds of scbangs," he told us. He seemed quite concerned about what he had to tell them and pulled them off to a corner during coffee hour.

"There is Arokia Raj, the son of the richest family in town. He is 17. He was arrested for holding a gang bang with a woman - from this church - in his parent's house while they were out of town. He made a video of it".

My Mother was listening very intently, and said, like a true Christian soldier. "He is lost, he needs Jesus."

James grinned slightly and rolled his eyes," He is sick. He loves to wear a T shirt that says 'Down there I got more than you can handle.'"

My Mother put her hand on her gaping mouth and, with her wide eyes, stifled a mock scream.

"It gets worse," James went on. "He was also beaten up for having anal intercourse with a woman in his block. Sorry to gross you out, guys."

He went on: "Then there is Albhonse, who is another sexual predator. He's 18 and had sex with his science teacher. She had an abortion. These two are very smooth, and precocious, and would be jailed sex offenders if they were of age and their families had no clout.

Then there is Christopher, who comes from Local Scheduled caste. The fourth problem child in our teens, Sudalai muthu is a Tribal boy. They're fundamentally good kids but have been arrested for fighting, selling grass, they talk trash incessantly and need direction. I know you really pushed to do this," he looked intently at My Mother.

"But can you handle these youngsters in a small group? With your counseling training and all...." Before our family had talked it over, My Mother assured him on the , obviously anxious to meet the challenge. She felt that God had called us to this ministry.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 16-10-2022, 10:34 PM