Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
I slept so deep that I didn't know it was morning already. I slowly wake up and got down from bed. I was stark naked. I looked for my clothes. I couldn't find my bag or dresses. I looked at the clock and found it is 10am. So i understand that Arjun and uncle might have gone already to school and office.
I slowly walked towards the bedroom door and called Santhy aunty.
Aunty replied from kitchen "ah Suja, you wake up. Come to the kitchen darling." I said "aunty, my dresses". I heard Santhy aunty laugh loud and said "oh. You need dress now? Not required. Come here darling. Aunty is waiting for you darling".
So i walked shamelessly into the kitchen naked. It was morning and daylight. I walked naked to the kitchen.
On seeing me Santhy aunty gave a glass of milk and said "here's your milk Suja. Have you brushed your teeth?"
I said "no aunty". Suddenly I realized that I forgot to bring my toothbrush yesterday. I packed my uniform and dress. But i forgot to pack the brush.
I told aunty that I forgot the brush.
She laughed and said "may be you were more concentrated on the show to your uncle yesterday at your house and that's why you forgot to take the brush."
I stood shocked on aunty's words. That means Aravind uncle have told her everything.
Aunty continued "don't panic, your uncle have told me everything, every detail since yesterday. Hmm you are so naughty, you even peed while he watching".
I was shocked and standing. Now aunty bought a toothbrush and gave me and said " Suja, this is a new one in Stock here. You can brush and we will go to coimbatore for some shopping (Coimbatore is near their house around 1 hr in bus. And the bus stop is near the house).
I took the brush from aunty and said "ok aunty, I will brush in the bathroom and come". Saying this I walked out of kitchen.
Suddenly I felt aunty holding strong on my shoulder and said "no dear, not in the bathroom. In the backyard."
She said this and pulled my hand and walked towards the backyard. I saw her taking the camera kept on top of the fridge.
I was shocked. I said "ayye, aunty please. Someone may see, I feel shame".
Aunty smiled and said "no body sees you. And moreover you like to expose your body in open roadside also. So don't act shy. Come here". She said that and pulled my hand.
Now we are in the backyard of aunty's house.
I looked around. Luckily no one is present in the neighborhood. but the compound wall in the backyard is only till my chest height. Suddenly I sat down realized someone may notice me if I was standing.
I sat there squatting and brushed my teeth. Aunty take many photos of me.
Finally I finished brushing. So i have to walk a little to get near the tap to get water to wash my mouth.
I looked all around and made sure no one is looking. I slowly walked towards the tap and washed my mouth. I saw aunty taking many photos.
Aunty said "Suja mole, now water my plants". Saying pointing at some small flower plants in her backyard. I took a cup which was near the tap and started to get water for watering.
Seeing this aunty made a wicked smile and said "no no, mole not with that tap. Water with your private tap. The small tap between your legs ".
Oh my god, santhy aunty want me to pee there!
I understand no need of disobey. I just came near the plants and sat down to pee.
Suddenly aunty said "no molu, get up. Do it standing. Let aunty see my darling watering my plants standing". She said winked at me.
I slowly stand up looking someone may see or not. Luckily there was no one.
Aunty said "spread your legs Suja mole and open the pussy lips with your hands, and let the pee flow".

Oh my god, I feel butterflies in stomach and goosebumps all over.
My aunty, my dear Santhy aunty is making me stand stark naked in the backyard of her house and is asking me to pee standing. She even telling me to open my pussy and pee. She is ready to take photos of it too.
Yes I did it.. I peed shamelessly in front of her and camera, in the open backyard. I can see aunty enjoying my humiliation, she's clicking a lot of photos.
I finished peeing almost, and heard the sound of a motorcycle, and I run towards the door and this made little pee drops flow down to my thighs and legs. When I reached in kitchen and took a waste cloth to clean it, aunty said "no Suja mol, don't wipe it. Let it dry on your legs".
I felt awkward, not clean my thighs of my pee. May it smell bad?
Suddenly aunty said "Suja, eat the breakfast, I will change saree by that time. And we go ".
I sat on the kitchen table and ate breakfast naked. Yes. I am eating breakfast from Santhy aunty's kitchen. Many times I had eaten. But this time I am naked.
I just finished eating and by the time aunty came to kitchen. She had changed into saree, a good one for going out. She had waken up early, taken a bath etc so she looks fresh and like ready to go out.

Aunty said "darling, shall we go?"
I said "aunty, please wait. I will have a bath and come now."
Aunty said "no dear, you no need to have a bath. Just put on the dress you wear in the night. No panty or bra or shimmy under that. You will come with me like that."
I said "aunty that dress is so old and I do not wear that outside. It's too old, all color faded, and now is too short it reach above my knees. Somebody may think I am a begger girl if I wear that, and not taken a bath. I have another good chudi in my bag. I will wear that".
Aunty laughed and said "that's exactly what I want. You should look like a servant girl in my house. I have something planned dear. I will make you enjoy today, you naughty little bitch. We will go to Coimbatore, so nobody you know will notice you".

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 16-10-2022, 10:20 PM