Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Now Santhy aunty was laying naked on bed, Aravind uncle is fucking her. In front of me! And I was sitting on a chair with legs spread on handle, and aunty was fingering me. I was watching uncle and aunty enjoying. I was making small moans because of the pleasure of aunty fingering my clitoris. Aunty was also making some sounds. Also there was sounds of uncle's penis sliding in and out of Santhy aunty's wet pussy. This went on for sometime, and I was going to have another orgasm.
Suddenly uncle stopped his movement and said "Santhy, I'm cumming. Shall I finish inside you my bitch?"

Hearing this santhy aunty stopped fingering me. So i just had a pause before the second orgasm. She said "don't aravind, let our little bitch see her uncle cum. Make it on my boobs dear. I want my Suja mol see her uncle coming shamelessly when she watches, darling.. You made me donumerous things since many years that made me in extreme shame. Now I want you to feel the shame bastard. I want your neice to watch her uncle's penis shooting cum on her aunty's boobs"
uncle replied "you have become a real slut santhy, my darling. You have gone mad with excitement I think. There is now nothing to keep secret before our Suja mol". Saying this he took out his penis from santhy aunty's pussy.

Santhy aunty said "Yes Aravind, I'm a slutty bitch now. You made me like this my darling. Do you think any other husband makes their wives do things as you made me do? Chee, I even feel shy thinking of some things you made me do. Now I am a sexy bitch Aravind... Suja mole, you know how naughty your Aravind uncle is? So you know what all he made Santhy aunty do? Ayyee.." Saying this she laughed.
I didn't exactly understand what all uncle made aunty do. But i understand they are very naughty sexy couple, and have done many things that even make aunty shame thinking about.
Wow, I thought. I should make her tell about everything she did.

Aravind uncle already got down from bed, walked to near the chair I was sitting. He then started to pump his penis with his hand. I watched it so curious. Seeing this aunty said "Suja, stand up and see. Move the chair back."
Immediately on hearing this I stand up, moved the chair back.
Now santhy aunty removed the pillow from below her buttocks, she started to finger herself.

Now santhy aunty was laying on bed fingering herself.
Myself and Aravind uncle were standing nearby the bed, uncle was pumping his penis with hand and I was watching. I was standing touching Aravind uncle, so closely. I was now seeing his penis very clear and near. He was masturbating. I am seeing my Aravind uncle masturbate. Full naked. That too in his wife's presence.

Suddenly santhy aunty said "Aravind, stop!" Hearing this uncle stopped masturbate. He took away his hand from his penis. Now I could see it fully. It was having a small jerking of its own. It was slightly making movements.
Uncle asked "why santhy? Why you asked me to stop? I was about to cum. Do you want to finish inside your pussy again?"
Santhy aunty Winked at him and said "let my cutie pie help you to cum."
Hearing this uncle smiled at me. I didn't actually understand what aunty want.
Suddenly santhy aunty said in an ordering voice "come on you little bitch, what are you waiting for? Make your uncle cum."
I didn't know what to do. Suddenly aunty took hold of my right hand and placed it on aravind uncle's penis.
I was shocked and suddenly pulled my hand back.
Aunty said "come on you slut, hold it. Make your uncle cum" Saying this she winked at me.
I looked up to uncle's face, he nodded his head and smiled.
I lifted my hand and hold his penis.

Oh my goodness!!! I was holding my uncle's penis. And that too his wife make me do. I was in seventh heaven. It was the first penis I saw, now I am hold it infront of his wife. His penis was so hard as wood and so hot. It was sticky with the pussy juices of santhy aunty.
Suddenly uncle bring his hand, hold my hand which was holding his penis and started to move it front and back. I understand he wants me to do like he did. To masturbate him. I started to move of my own and uncle took his hand away.
Santhy aunty said "um, that way Suja mole, do it, make him cum, I want to see him cum by you my darling.
I nodded yes and started to move my hand fast.
Now, we 3 were naked. Myself my Aravind uncle and Santhy aunty. All full naked in their bedroom.
Santhy aunty lying on bed and fingering herself.
Myself and Aravind uncle standing nearby her.
And Yes! I was pumping my uncle's penis. While his wife was watching it, fingering herself.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 16-10-2022, 07:24 PM