Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Suddenly Santhy aunty said "Aravind stop sucking your nicee's nipples, come and fuck me bastard, fuck me in front of my little naughty bitch. Let he see her uncle and aunty enjoying. Come on bastard, come fast."
I cannot believe my Santhy aunty uttering such words. She's a quite nice lady. I never heard in my life she use any bad words. Now she's calling her husband a bastard, calling me a naughty bitch. I really was enjoying hearing this, I was so high with excitement. Now I understand uncle and aunty were going to fuck. And that too in front of me! I was feeling so wet again and I wanted to finger my pussy now, I can't stand anymore without getting an orgasm. I was going to watch the most intimate things happening between Aravind uncle and Aanthy aunty.
Now Aravind uncle left my nipples. I looked down at my breasts, both were wet with his saliva and it's flowing down to my stomach. I stand there naked with my nipples and breasts wet with my own Aravind uncle's saliva.

Uncle now climbed on the bed, kneeled down in between Santhy aunty's spread legs. He spread them more apart. I slowly walked near to the bed. Aunty was laying there and she put a hand around my waist and pulled me towards her close.
Now aunty was laying on the bed with a pillow under her buttocks, she was holding my waist around with her one hand, and I was standing close to her on the floor, Aravind uncle is kneeled on the bed in between aunty's legs. He was now moving the skin of his penis backside, so the pink colour head and the opening of his penis was visible. it was very big and straight now.
He saw me looking and smiled at me. I made s shy smile in return.
Now aunty took her hand from around my waist. She opened her pussy lips more with her hands and said "come on Aravind". Hearing this Aravind uncle bend down holding his penis in one hand and placed it on aunty's pussy opening. Aunty now took her hands from her pussy lips.
Uncle now bend again, supporting his body with two hands placed on bed on both sides of Santhy aunty's shoulder. He slowly pushed hus waist down. I could see his penis slowly sliding into Santhy aunty's pussy opening.
I was so excited and curious that I wend little more closer to the waist area, I was standing before near aunty's breasts. I bend and looked and I clearly saw the most exciting and wonderful view in my life.
My Aravindan uncle's penis is going inside Santhy aunty's pussy. Oh my god, I am sure, no other girls get this luck. To watch uncle fuck aunty. It was my naughtiness and exhibitionism made me till here and gave a chance to enjoy this show.
Seeing me look with mouth open, the penis going inside, uncle and aunty laughed.
Now uncle slowly started to lift his waist and his penis is coming out. He then again moved it inside, then out. Yes he was fucking her in a slow speed. They both were looking at my face while this, and I was so shy. Now uncle increased the speed and I can hear the sound of the penis sliding in and out of aunty's wet pussy. She was started to make small moans when uncle increased the speed.

Now suddenly I felt Santhy aunty hold my hands and pulling me towards her head side.I was now standing looking at almost her waist side.
She slowly asked me to put a pillow under her head. I placed it. Now she could see me more clear.
Santhy aunty now slowly lifted my right hand and placed it on my own pussy area and said "darling, don't just watch. Enjoy yourself.". I just nodded yes. But i didn't start fingering myself. Seeing this Aravind uncle said "Santhy, Suja mol is waiting to feel her aunty's fingers in her pussy I think. Finger her darling". Santhy aunty on hearing this asked me "cutie pie, you want aunty to pleasure you?" I nodded yes.
On seeing this aunty gave a pinch on my buttocks and said "naughty girl, go and pull the chair nearby."
I pulled the chair from near the table and placed it very near to bed, almost the stomach level of aunty lying. I sat on that.
Aunty said "lift up your legs and placed on the handles". I obeyed her. Now my both legs are on both handles of the chair. This made my pussy open wide and lift high.
Now slowly aunty started to finger my clitoris. I feel I was in heaven. I was getting the best excitement and immediately I got an orgasm within seconds of aunty touching my clitoris. I jerked and moaned.
Seeing this aunty laughed and said "see Aravind, our little naughty slutty Suja mol was waiting to come, just a touch and see she had come."
Uncle also laugh and said "let her enjoy darling. Let her enjoy maximum."
Hearing this aunty started to rub my clitoris again. I started to get excited again and was enjoying this. I never had such a nice feeling when fingering.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 16-10-2022, 02:00 PM