Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
After sometime, uncle pulled my finger out of aunty's butt hole. I immediately smelled my finger. Seeing this uncle took the bed sheet and wiped my finger off the jelly.
He said "Suja darling, now we fuck this bitch's ass with this." Saying this he handed over me the toy, which was already covered with jelly.
He guided my hand holding the toy towards Santhy aunty's hole. Suddenly aunty said "Suja, you naughty bitch, did you enjoy putting your finger in aunty's backside hole? Make it fast with the toy now dear." Oh my goodness, aunty till now was calling me darling, now called me a naughty bitch. But i was not at all angry, I got excited hearing she called me a bitch.
I said "um aunty." and I placed the tip of the toy at her hole and pressed. But the toy was very big compared with my finger. I looked at uncle. He smiled and said "push hard darling, it won't hurt". Hearing this I pushed hard and the toy bumped into her asshole. Santhy aunty let out a loud moan.
The toy was not a plain round. It had many bumps on its length. I didn't wait for any orders from uncle. I started to move the toy in and out of her butt hole. As the toy had many bumps, I can see santhy aunty's asshole expand and contract with each bumbs going in and coming out of her asshole. It was fun. I giggled. Hearing this uncle asked "did you like it Suja?" I said "Yes uncle". He patted my backside and said "this will go inside your asshole you little bitch after this". I nodded yes and continued the toy fucking, imagining this going in and out of my own asshole.
I was now liking what I was doing, fucking aunty's asshole with the toy. I liked it, I liked to move it fast in and out, making Santhy aunty's asshole expand and contract very fast when the bumps on the toy move in and out very fast. I was now doing it roughly, with high speed and force. We could hear aunty moans continuously. Now slowly uncle bought his hands through my back, and got hold of my nipples. I was feeling so good. Slowly slowly uncle's pressure pulling my nipples were increasing and I started to get some small pain. I didn't stop uncle and continued fucking aunty's ass with the toy.
With increasing pressure and pain on my nipples, I increased the speed and roughness of the movement of the toy.
At a point, uncle gave a powerful pinch on my nipples. I got real pain on my nipples and I said "aahhhh" and stopped working with the toy and took my hand away from the toy.the toy was still sticking our of Santhy aunty's butt hole.

I looked down at my nipples, it was now red color, my small breasts and nipples were red color due to the forcefully pulls by uncle.
Uncle now asked "Santhy, ready? I can't wait more." Santhy aunty answered "ok Aravind."
Now uncle pulled out the toy from aunty's asshole and made me wake up from his lap and stand on the floor. Now Santhy aunty did change her position. She lay on her back, with a pillow under her buttocks. This made her pussy raise high, she spread her legs wide.
Aravind uncle and myself are standing on the floor. Aravind uncle now started to massage his penis by himself, moving the skin front and back. I was looking on to his penis.

Seeing this santhy aunty said "oh aravind, what have you done to my darling angel? Why we're you so hard with her? Why did you make it so rough, see my darling's nipples and boobs are red. Is it paining molu?"
I nodded my head and said "little pain aunty. No problem ".
Hearing this aunty looked at uncle and said "see Aravind, she has a pain also. You shouldn't have been so rough".
Aravind uncle looking on to my breasts and then to face and said "sorry Suja mol ".
Aunty smiled and continued "Aravind, saying sorry doesn't remove pain, give a nice treatment to my darling's boobs with your lips and tongue, it will reduce her pain. Isn't it my darling? " she looked at me and winked.
Oh my god, what I am hearing. Santhy aunty is asking her husband to suck my nipples and breasts.
Hearing aunty's words, uncle sat on the bed, pulled me nearby him and... He opened his mouth and slowly took my right nipple in his mouth. Oohh I closed my eyes in shame and excitement. Goosebumps started and my nipples get erect. Aravind uncle opened his mouth full and my small right breast was completely in his mouth. I feel him tickling the nipple with his tongue. On my god. It was something very exciting. His tongue was rough and it made super sensation on my nipple.
He continued licking the nipple, and he changed to left breast and continued licking and sucking my little nipples.
I know he liked my nipples and small breasts the most on my body. I could understand it from the way he was sucking and licking them. He was shamelessly sucking, licking, biting slowly on my nipples, all with high excitement. Like a hungry dog licking milk. He licked the whole chest area, I couldn't control the excitement my Aravind uncle's tongue and lips are giving to my budding breasts and nipples.
I couldn't control myself and my hands lifted automatically to uncle's head. I caught hold of his hair and started to moan slowly.
Seeing this aunty commented "um, now Suja mol's pain has gone. She's enjoying. See Aravind, she doesn't want you to stop sucking her nipples, that's why she is holding your hair and forcing you to suck more". Saying this aunty laughed.
I felt so shy hearing her comment that I wanted uncle not to stop sucking my nipples and that's why I was holding his hairs.
He was sucking and licking his niece's breasts and nipples, with his wife watching. And it was Santhy aunty who asked him to do. and now she's commenting also how I was enjoying her husband, my uncle sucking my little nipples.
I was wondering how slutty she was.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 16-10-2022, 11:11 AM