Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Oh my goodness, I think I am in the best part of heaven and I was not really able to believe what's happening. Today was an exciting day since evening. And each second pass by, the excitement is increasing to a level where I never expected.
Now, I was in my dear Aravind uncle's and Santhy aunty's bedroom. We all 3 are naked. Not even a single cloth covering all our bodies. I was toying my aunty's pussy, uncle watching it and playing with aunty's nipples. Aunty playing with uncle's penis, in front of me! How can I believe this is happening real and not a dream?
We continued this for some minutes, and suddenly uncle took his hand from aunty's breast and stopped aunty's hand which was moving on his penis.

He said "darling, stop, I'm about to cum ".
Aunty didn't want to stop it I think, she said " Aravind, cum dear, cum. Let our cutie pie see her uncle cum. Please Aravind, please cum in front of Suja. I want you to cum shamelessly in front of your niece. Let her see how naughty her Aravind uncle is ".

Uncle now pulled aunty's both nipples very very hard, that she scream in pain. Uncle laughed and replied "sure bitch, but not now, I want to have more, and I will cum for our cutie pie sexy niece to see".
I didn't understand what they are telling. I didn't understand what is meant by cumming. But i noted uncle called aunty a bitch!
Uncle asked again "Santhy bitch, shall I start?". Aunty replied "wait Aravind, we have a special guest, we should care her also. Show her how the anal toy work. We have to pleasure her afterwards."
Saying this aunty pulled her legs on which I was sitting, she turned on the bed and stood like a cow, on her all four legs. The doggy pose.
I was already got down from bed and is now standing side of the bed. I can see aunty's full side view. She's standing in doggy pose and her big breasts are hanging down.
I looked at uncle. He was applying the lubricant jelly on the small thin toy. He said me "see this is Santhy cow, do milking and see how is she". Hearing this I kneeled on the floor on Santhy aunty's side and started to feel her breasts and nipples slowly.
This was the first time I am touching her breasts. Her breasts feel like soft and plumpy, hanging down. And her nipples are hard as rock. I was feeling them lightly, softly.
Now aunty looked at me smiled and said "darling, do it harder. Milk your Santhy aunty cow hard dear, pull my nipples, press. My boobs".
Hearing this I increased the force and started to pull her nipples hard like I was milking a cow. Her nipples get longer when I pulled. I was amazed by this and I wanted to know how long I can pull them down. But i always had a fear whether aunty will get pain. Because I get a pain when my nipples are handled hard. But i feel she has no pain and is enjoying the pull. So i pulled them very hard and she moans on the pull.
It was something very exciting. I was milking Santhy aunty's breasts. The breasts Arjun drink when a child. I am pulling her nipples and that too in front of her husband, my uncle.

Now uncle came and sat near aunty's legs on the bed. He's in her back and she cannot see him. Uncle called me towards him. Now I also was standing aunty's backside. Uncle now moved her legs more apart. So her asshole was more clear. Her ass crack was white, but the ass hole area was black. I am seeing a asshole for the first time. That too is my own aunty and with uncle nearby.
Uncle now pulled my hands and put some lubricant jelly on my fingers.
He said "mole apply it on the bitch's asshole." uncle was calling her a bitch again. I didn't know why, but I liked it.
I now slowly touched her asshole with the fingers and spread the jelly over there. Oh my goodness, I have touched my aunty's asshole.
Uncle said "Suja mole, slightly insert one finger into the hole". I was so so so excited hearing this. My Aravind uncle is asking me to poke my one finger to his wife's asshole. I without waiting took a finger and touched the hole. It was so closed. I wonder how my finger can go in.
I looked at uncle's face with the finger placed on the hole. He understood my doubt I think. He smiled at me. He hold my hand which finger was on her hole.
He hold my hand and slightly pushed into the hole. Because of the jelly I think, my finger slid into her asshole! Aah.. A small moan from aunty came.
Uncle now took his hand off mine. Now my finger is half way inside Santhy aunty's asshole.
Uncle asked me "darling, move your finger in and out of this bitch's asshole". On hearing this I started to move my finger in and out. The lubricant jelly is making it smooth movement. I looked at her asshole so close. I could see her asshole skin is holding my finger tight. I can feel the tightness on my fingers. Her asshole sometime holds my finger tight, then relax for sometime.
I was standing and doing. Now uncle made me sit on his lap. I continued to fingering her hole.
Now aunty was standing naked doggy on the bed. Uncle was sitting on the bed behind her. I was sitting on uncle's lap, finger fucking her asshole. As uncle and myself was naked, I feel uncle's penis touching my backside, when I was sitting on his lap.
I was thinking how dirty girl I have become. How slutty uncle and aunty had made me into. I was same age of their son. And now I was sitting naked on uncle's lap. He is also naked as well. And I was moving my finger in and out of his wife's, my aunty's asshole. The part I thought was dirty because of shit. But now I was enjoying this, finger fucking my aunty's asshole sitting on her husbands lap.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 16-10-2022, 10:49 AM