Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Now uncle asked me "Suja mole, see this". Saying this he opened aunty's pussy lips more with his one hand fingers. Now I could see very clear her clitoris, her inner pussy and even the pee hole and pussy hole. It was something I cannot explain, the excitement. I couldn't believe what was happening.
I was sitting naked inside Aravind uncle and Santhy aunty's bedroom. Santhy aunty was laying on med naked. My uncle, her husband is opening her pussy and asking me to look into his own wife's well open pussy. How can I believe it is not a dream. I cannot withstand my excitement.
Uncle continued " see this small peanut size thing. This is aunty's clitoris. The part give girls the most pleasure. You know this right?"
I nodded yes. I know about clitoris and I know how it gives me pleasure. I have seen mine, using a mirror. But this is the first time I am seeing another lady's. That too my aunty's. And the most exciting thing is her husband is showing me.
Uncle said "Suja mole, tickle it light with your finger."
Oh my god, uncle is asking me to tickle his wife's clitoris. I immediately took my right hand and slowly rubbed Santhy aunty's bud lightly. I can see her body jerk. She is making small moans, she's saying "Suja mole, my darling, my slutty angel, you are so nice, don't stop".
Now uncle said "Suja mole, you sit on aunty's legs, so she can't close her legs." I stopped rubbing her clit. I reposition me, I am now sitting on Santhy aunty's legs which are spread open. She's laying leaning on the pillows as if sit relaxed backwards.
Uncle still holding aunty's pussy wide open said me "Suja, the small hole you see is from where urine comes out. And this big hole is your aunty's pussy hole."

Now uncle took the toy and turned it on, and gave it to me. Now I understand what it works. It's vibrating very high speed. I was looking on to it.
Suddenly santhy aunty said "Suja mole, don't wait, give pleasure to aunty, fast".
Hearing this I looked at uncle. He nodded his head. I with my one hand opened aunty's pussy lips as uncle did earlier, and slowly touched the vibrating toy on my aunty's clitoris. Ooohhh... A small moan came out from aunty's mouth. Uncle asked me to press the toy a bit more on her clit. I pressed it lightly as uncle asked. Then i can see the changes in aunty's face. I can see her enjoy.
She's biting her lips, she's licking her lips, she's making aah, aah, oochh, oohh, ah and small sounds like that. Now Santhy aunty with her both hands started to play with her own breasts. I now is not looking at her pussy where I am pressing the toy. I was looking at her breasts and nipples. She had large breasts, the black circle around her nipples were so big and her nipples slowly started to get erect. They were not pink colour as mine. They were dark. They are getting bigger and bigger. My nipples are long. But very thin, thin like a pencil. But Santhy aunty's nipples are fat and big.
Seeing Santhy aunty started to play with her breasts, Aravind uncle now moved towards her side, near breasts level, and he was standing near the side of bed. He now bend over and took hold of aunty's both breasts. He started to play with them, replacing her hands. He was pressing Santhy aunty's breasts so hard, and pulling out her nipples so hard so i feel she's feeling some pain from the sounds she make.
Now as uncle replace aunty's hands in playing with her breasts, aunty's hands are free.

Now the most unexpected thing happened. As aunty's hands are fee, and uncle is standing bend, playing with both her breasts, aunty with her hand, pulled uncle's lungi and took out the portion he tucked in waist area. This made the lungi come off completely from Aravind uncle's body and... Yes! He was completely naked!
Oh my god, I cannot believe what I am seeing. I am seeing Aravind uncle buck naked. With his penis standing so straight and hard.
It was the first penis ideas seeing in real. So i made a "ayye" sound. Uncle and aunty laughed hearing this.
With my shock of uncle being made naked by aunty, I pulled out the toy from her clit.
Aunty said "Suja mole, darling, don't stop." Hearing this I again started to press her clitoris with the toy.
Now aunty took her hand, caught hold of uncle's penis and slowly started to move it's skin front and back.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 16-10-2022, 08:23 AM