Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Aunty now walked towards the cupboard and opened it. She opened the small jewelry column in the cupboard also and took out a box and placed it on the bed. She then closed the cupboard.
I sat on the bed and took the box. It was a pink colour card board box with many Chinese words written on that. It had many pictures of doll like ladies with only bra and panty holding the toys.
Aunty pulled her nighty over her head and now sat on the bed. Oh my god, I was seeing a lady naked in real for the first time. I was looking at her with mouth open. She said "what are you looking molu, anyway you have seen everything on computer, even uncle naked and even our private moments.
She said "open it my darling." I felt some funny feeling when aunty called me darling.
Aunty was sitting in front of me naked, we both are naked. I wanted to see her in detail, but I was shy to look directly at her. So i started to open the toy box.
There was 2 toys in the box. One of skin color, shape of a man penis. Other one also same skin color, but was with some bumboo and was small in thickness. Shape was not like a penis.
Aunty now stood up, opened the cupboard again and took something. She placed it on the bed. I looked at it. It was something like a shampoo bottle. Written personal intimate lubricant, safe to swallow.
I wonder why to swallow the lubricant. Anyway I didn't ask aunty.

Suddenly aunty said "oh, molu, the battery is removed and kept with uncle." Saying this she took the penis shaped toy and opened the backside of it
She then asked me "Suja, go and get the battery for this from uncle". I was shocked. What I ask him? Battery for the sex toys. What he will feel.
Aunty said"go fast, ask for battery, uncle has them". She handed over the penis shaped toy me.
As a robot I walked out of bedroom, walked through the hall and reached the room uncle was in. It was all dark in the hall, so I felt more confidence. But all my courage and confidence leaked out when I knocked the room door and uncle opened.
I said to uncle "uncle, Santhy aunty asked for the battery". And shown the toy to him. He took it from my hand, laughed and said "it's Santhy or you need the battery you naughty girl?".
I feel like dieing in shame, I was standing naked in front of my uncle and is asking him for battery to put in a sex toy.what he will think of me? Santhy aunty caught me red handed that I was an exhibitionist and told to keep secret. Aravind uncle don't know anything and he thinks me innocent. What he feels when I ask him a battery for this!!
I was thinking this and uncle said "Suja mole, you go, I will search the battery and I will bring to your room". Hearing this I walked back to the bedroom.

I walked back to the room. Eventhough I was so shy facing aravind uncle to ask the battery for the toy, I wanted to face him also in a part of my mind. It was not the same, I am seeing uncle since my birth and now he has seen me naked, touched my pussy. But some minutes before, I saw him naked, I saw his penis and all, everything naked on the photos. So it was a decent feeling to look at his face after seeing his naked photos, I had a small naughty smile on my face. I saw his naked body in photos and he doesn't know that.
I reached back in the bedroom and closed the door. Aunty was sitting on the bed, still naked. She asked me "darling, where is it? " I said "aunty, uncle said he will bring it here". Aunty smiled, winked at me and said "um, that's good. let him come, I have some work for him to do". Saying this aunty pulled me and made me sit on the bed near her. Now we were sitting close on bed, both of us naked, our naked skins touching. Wow it gave me some nice feeling.

Suddenly the door opened and uncle came in with the toy. He had already removed his tshirt as he was going to sleep and he was already in half sleep when I knocked on the door for battery. He had folded the lungi so that his knee down and waist up was naked. The lungi was covering the part from his waist down to knees.
Uncle said "santhy, here is it. Use it carefully on my dear Suja mol. She may not stand the pleasure, it's so high speed." He winked at me. He continued "so, both of you enjoy. I think no need of me here. Good night again." Saying this he patted my shoulder and started to walk out of the bedroom.
Aunty suddenly hold his hand and said "Aravind, we have your neice here as a special guest, and how can you leave us and sleep. Please stay here dear. Anyway I am not going to use toy first on Suja mol. I will show her how to enjoy with this, and later I will make her enjoy. For this I need your help dear, to show her how to use."

I was actually a bit afraid or scared of the toy. I never heard about sex toys before. And when aunty asked me to get the battery, I was even more scared. I don't know what it is used for. I saw it was inside aunty's pussy and asshole on the photos. But i didn't exactly know what pleasure it gave, will it make some shock because of battery or something.
But now I feel relaxed and relieved when aunty said she will show me first how to use the toy on herself. And I can see how it works and pleasure her.

Now aunty lie down on the bed, uncle placed 2 pillows under her shoulder part. She she's like sitting leaning. I was sitting on the leg side of her on the bed. Now aunty spread her legs. Wow, I could see her pussy clear and near for the first time. As she parted her legs, her pussy lips opened and I could see even the inside. She had little hairs, I think was trimmed, not shaved. It was the first pussy I was seeing other than mine. I was looking at at open mouth.
I felt she's more naughty and slutty than me. She's not a teenager as me. She's the mother of a boy of my age. She's but very young age compared to my mummy, she married so early age. Anyway she's my aunty. My aravindan uncle's wife. She has a son of same my age. And she's shamelessly sitting naked infront of her neice, naked, with legs spread open, pussy lips open. That too in the presence of her husband. Oh my god, what an excitement it was. I was looking only into her pussy.
Now aunty broke the silence and asked me "molu, how's aunty's nunni? Did you like it?" I only nodded yes. Now aravind uncle said "Suja mole, whatever happens you have to keep secret. Never say anything to anyone."
Aunty replied "Aravind, don't worry. Suja mol know how to keep secrets. She's not that innocent baby as long time ago. Isn't it darling." Saying this aunty laughed at me. I just hung my head down. Aravind uncle said "hmm. I know that". I got shocked whether uncle will tell to aunty about my exposing to uncle on the roadside and in my house. I think surely he will. Because now I know how naughty Aunty is, and uncle is supporting her also.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 15-10-2022, 11:09 PM