Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
I said thank you aunty and hugged her and kissed her.
Aunty said, "ok let's sleep. We have many things to do tomorrow Suja. Aunty will help you enjoy like what you want." Saying this aunty started to turn off the computer. Then i asked "aunty show me what's in this folder". Pointing to a New Folder. Aunty made a naughty smile and said "not for you to see now". I said please aunty. She then gave a pinch on my thigh as I was sitting on her lap and said "naughty girl". Saying this she clicked open the folder. There were also many photos.
Aunty opened the first one. In that photo, I understand it was aunty's parents house, bedroom. Aunty was removing her saree. Next photos were taken using a camera stand I think because both uncle and aunty was there. Afterwards in photos I was getting something excitement that cannot be explained. The photos gradually go as aunty is naked now fully. Uncle in his lungi.
Suddenly aunty closed the photos and said" enough enough". I said please aunty.

Now for the First time I am seeing aunty getting shy. She closed her face with her hands. Then i opened the next picture. Oh my gosh, I cannot explain my excitement. The picture shows aunty removed uncle's lungi and is now in her hand. Aravind uncle was standing naked, aunty also is fully naked. I am seeing now my uncle and aunty naked for the first time. He had a long penis, I had never seen a man naked. Just some seconds back, I saw Arjun naked.
But this was not a boy, it was uncle. My Aravindan uncle. I can see his naked body in photos. And I am seeing this sitting on his wife's lap. What more exciting can this night be? I started getting wet. I slowly browse through the pics. Aunty now took her hands of her face and is looking at the screen.
Now the picture is uncle standing and aunty is standing on her knees. His penis is in her mouth. Both are looking at the camera, that makes the photo they are looking at us in screen.

Now aunty is sitting in chair and I her neice is sitting on her lap. We both are seeing photos of aunty and uncle naked and enjoying sex. Oh my god, that is something making me wet thinking of the situation. I am watching uncle and aunty sex photos, sitting naked on aunty's lap.
The next picture shows aunty on bed and uncle licking her pussy. But i cannot see his face or her pussy. But can see aunty's face and her priceless expression on face. Seeing this I giggled and looked at aunty, she closed her eyes in shame. I just pulled out aunty's hands and giggled at her. She pinched me on my thigh.
The next picture shows aunty lying on bed with uncle's semen on her face, lips and forehead. Her eyes were half shut and mouth open.
I giggled again at her. She hugged me and kissed me.
Now slowly I feel aunty's hand moving on my thigh, but this time not pinching me, but moving towards my pussy. I started getting goosebumps and it was very hard that I shivered. Aunty suddenly withdraw her hand and placed it on my thigh far from pussy. But i slowly pulled her hands and put on my pussy and smiled.
Aunty now made me stand up made me sit on her lap again. But this time she made me sit by keeping her legs closed, and my legs to both sides of her legs. I was like sitting on a scooter seat with legs to both sides, facing the screen. I feel now aunty feeling my waist and naked back, adding never ending goosebumps.
I enjoyed it and started to look for more pictures. The next pictures were clicked by uncle. Because only aunty in the photos. This was some photos of aunty playing with sex toys. I was unaware of sex toys and so. I could see in photos there are things inserted in aunty's pussy and asshole. Aravind uncle's hand holding those were also seen on photos. I wanted to ask aunty what was that, but my eagerness to see the other photos prevent me from asking that.
Now aunty slowly spread her legs to sides. This caused my legs also open as I was sitting on both her legs. Now my legs and pussy was opened, I could feel the cold when the wind from the fan hit my open wet pussy. Slowly I feel aunty's right hand moving on my stomach towards my now open pussy. Oh my god, now her finger is touching my clit. I shivered again. I stopped browsing the photos and lean on aunty. Now the photo on the screen is closeup of aunty's pussy and ass, with a toy in her asshole. I asked in a trembling voice "aunty what is that"? I feel my voice getting dry of the excitement aunty's fingers are giving. Now aunty's one hand is in my pussy, playing with my clit and other hand started to play with my left nipple. I was almost like away from this world due to excitement.
Aunty said "that are toys molu, it gives us please when there is no man". I nodded yes and continued to enjoy her touch.
Aunty now stopped her both hands and asked me in my ears "do you want to try dear?"
I don't know what to say. I said "no aunty, I fear it hurts". Aunty now with both hands caught hold of my two nipples from backside and said in my ears again "do you think your aunty does anything that hurts you, my sexy angel?". I nodded No. She then made me off from her lap and she also stood up. We are making eye contact after a short time. So when I looked at her eyes, I see real lust and naughty.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 15-10-2022, 07:01 PM