Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
And suddenly the next picture burned my heart.!
It was something I couldn't believe seeing. The photos till now was uncle and aunty.
The next picture was in the same hotel room, but in the morning time. Santhy aunty was only wearing a bra and panty. She was getting the breakfast from a room service boy!!!
Oh my god, Santhy aunty is just in front of a boy in just her inners. There were some 4-5 photos form that, aunty getting food, signing the bills, open doors and the room boy go out of room etc. But all time she was just in her bra and panty. Oh my god. Is she too a naughty lady as me?
I enjoyed exposing, enjoy the shame and excitement of that. But i thought it was only me and no others do this. Now I am seeing my own aunty is also an exhibitionist??
Aunty suddenly asked "what are you wondering Suja mole?". I turned towards her and asked "aunty, you were in front of the room boy just in inners. Don't you feel shame? Do you like that?"
Aunty said laughing " Suja mole, do you feel shame when being naked infront of your maid suma, your friends, in front of uncle and myself?, sane for aunty also. I was so ashamed of this and it's your Aravind uncle who wants me to expose. Now I enjoy also". Saying this she smiled and kissed on my cheek again.
She continued "but I never do it in front of familiar people and never in house. It's not polite. But when we go for tours of trips, uncle makes me do su. Naughty things".
Oh my god, that was a new experience former, a new knowledge for me. Uncle want aunty to expose for others. I suddenly wished when I marry, I wanted such a man. Suddenly aunty said "Suja mole, don't worry you will get a husband like this. Or you can turn him into what you like." Saying this she laughed. I was wondering how did she read my mind, or was she just imagining my thoughts as she knows now I am an exhibitionist.

There were many photos in the folder. But aunty closed it. But i wanted to see more see all. As aunty know from my face that I wished to see more, she just smiled and said "Suja mole, don't worry you can see full, everything from aunty's folder. But keep it as a secret. Ok". I just nodded my head.
She then asked me "do you want to open this and see?" she was pointing the cursor on a folder named Arjun. I said "Yes aunty". She laughed and double clicking open. She clicked the first photo.
Oh my goodness, what I was seeing on the screen!! Arjun was standing naked, fully naked facing the camera. I could easily understand it was some 3 months back, during his birthday. We came here for his birthday, had nice lunch. But this photo was taken after we went home I think.
The next picture was Arjun cutting a birthday cake. Not the one he cut when we all were there. This is a small cake. And he's fully naked. I can see his boy secrets. It's the first time I am seeing a boy naked. He's my cousin and of same my age. I felt funny and naughty, do he knows I see his naked body. Thinking this I giggled. Santhy aunty asked "why giggling dear? I think the first time you see a boy. Do you like him like this"?. I just smiled and nodded. I then browsed through almost all the photos, it was Arjun naked always, may be from 2 years back when aunty got the camera. I can see him full, front and back, many poses he was standing with aunty, with uncle, he was swimming naked in the pond in Santhy aunty's parents home. I enjoy seeing every picture. Santhy aunty even zoomed some pictures on the screen so i can see his private parts so clear.
Aunty asked me "how Arjun, don't he looks cute like this molu?". I said "Yes aunty. He's so cute boy" and laughed. I continued "aunty, Arjun also don't have hairs down there. he shave there"?.
Aunty said "mole, Arjun also have hair growth. But i make him remove during weekends. He had some itching there last year because of sweat and bad hygiene. So we took him to a doctor and he asked to keep the hairs removed for better hygiene, also to keep the area clean".
Hearing this I giggled and asked"ayye, aunty so Arjun shown the area to doctor?"
Aunty laughed and said "Yes dear, to a doctor. And you showed to many people na". Saying this aunty laughed.
Suddenly I wanted to change the topic and asked "aunty, can I tease Arjun saying that you shown me the photos?" Aunty laughed again and asked me "do you want it really? Why?"
I said "aunty you have seen na, Arjun always teasing me about my exam marks, when my daddy scolding me, when I make some mistakes, every time he tease me and make fun of me. I also want to make fun of him and shame him. Please aunty, let me tell him".
Aunty smiled and said"naughty girl, ok you can tell him. But don't tell anyone else molu. You can tellonly to him and shame him".
I said "thank you aunty, I don't tell anybody else. Sure". Saying this I gave a kiss on aunty's cheek.
Aunty then hugged me gave a kiss back on my cheeks and said in my ears "molu, do you want to see him in real, like what you seen in the photos? So you can make him really shame."
I was so excited on hearing this. I said "Yes yes yes aunty, I want to see Arjun baby. But how is possible?".
Aunty said laughing "don't be so excited Suja. You can see if you wish. I said you na Suja, Arjun had a itching and skin infection because of poor hygiene, so after that I sometimes give him a bath and inspect for any skin infection. Next Friday I will say to your mummy that you come here directly from school in the auto Arjun comes and stay here on weekend and uncle drop back you on Sunday. So on Saturday we together can give a bath to our Arjun baby". Saying this aunty laughed and winked at me a naughty. She continued "as exams are over, Archana won't have any problems on you staying here on weekend.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 15-10-2022, 02:37 PM