Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Seeing my pale face and change in expression, aunty wake up and hugged me and said "Suja mole, don't worry. This is something that many girls of your age do. This is something what aunty also tried, but I was not this brave and you Suja and I had not the same situation. Don't worry molu, aunty won't tell this to anyone, aunty can help you enjoy also. But mole, you should be careful. Don't try this in front of strangers or in unknown place, we are all ladies and you will be in trouble with strangers and other people. Do you understand molu"?
I said "Yes aunty".
Aunty continued "ok, now tell me molu, who all have seen you like this? What all have you done till now?"
I saw a naughty smile on aunty's face and eyes. I explained her all about the experiences I had starting from suma chechi, Merin and till this day.
Aunty said " naughty girl, so it's suma who shave you.I was wondering how you alone could do this smooth and clean. Do you enjoy suma and Merin humiliating you?" I nodded yes. Aunty said "mole, enjoy. But never let them take any photos or force you for something that you fear. Don't worry of them telling Archana. They won't do it. So, enjoy and keep safe."
I said "thank you aunty. Please don't tell anyone. And aunty you said not to take photos, but you take mine. Why"?
Santhy aunty smiled and said "Suja mole, we are aunty and niece. I am not a stranger, and aunty have a private album, I will show you. I will keep your photos safe in that. Ok " Saying this she power on the computer. Now aunty sat on the chair and made me sit on her lap.
I was feeling some different sensation. Now it's like Santhy aunty knows everything of my secrets and she is supporting it and is now going to show me her private album. I was wondering what was inside it. I and Arjun use to play games in the computer, but this time I was looking more curiosity into the monitor.
Now aunty open the private folder and there are many folders already with names Arjun, santhy, Aravindan, santhy&Aravindan etc. Santhy aunty now create a folder and named Suchithra and connected the camera to the computer. Aunty copied all the photos into the folder, disconnected the camera. Aunty said "Now let aunty check how is my angel looking in photos". Saying this she opened the first photo.
Oh my goodness, there on the screen, I couldn't believe my eyes. My naked photos. I was naked with a good smile, standing nearby to aunty. My full frontal nudity was visible. The pussy even was so clear of the bright lights in the hall. There were 7 photos which were good, aunty deleted the others. All 4 I was showing my frontal, breasts and pussy, 1 showing my backside with aunty hugging me and other 2 with me sitting on aunty's lap on sofa, showing my breasts and nipples very clear. I was so so much excited on seeing. Santhy aunty now has my naked photos. Thinking this made me feel the humiliation. I enjoy it.
Santhy aunty asked "how's the pictures dear"? I just nodded my head in a smile and shame.
She said "let us take some nice photo tomorrow morning in daylight". Saying this she closed the folder and started to shutdown the computer.
I wanted to see the other photos in her personal folder. But i was shy to ask her to show. So I thought of leaving the idea.
Suddenly Santhy aunty asked "dear, do you want to have a look some other photos"? I was wondering whether Santhy aunty could read my mind, she knew I wanted to look what all in the album.
I said yes aunty in a low voice. Santhy aunty then gave me a hug and kiss on my cheek and said "naughty girl, then why don't you ask aunty to show?". I just smile.
Aunty said "ok, close your eyes Suja mol". I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands.
After some seconds, aunty pulled my hands from my face making me able to look at the screen.

Wow, I never expected this. There was a picture of Santhy aunty standing in only her bra and panties. Uncle is hugging her. He had his bermuda.
Then i realized it was during the family trip we had to Mysore, from the hotel room. My family and their family had gone for the trip last year. Arjun was not joined. He was in Santhy aunty's parents house as he wished to stay with his cousins there during vacation.
Santhy aunty asked "how's the photo mole"? I just nodded my head. Then she opened the next pictures, now it's only aunty photos, in bra and panty. And after some photos, she was naked photos. With different pose and even very very naughty and sexy poses. Even I feel shy.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 15-10-2022, 11:18 AM