Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Suddenly aunty's words wake-up me from my thinking. Santhy aunty said "oh Aravind, this is not clear, is so dark".
Uncle said "Santhy, the flash is not working no, since last month and you did already tell me. You can take photos tomorrow morning dear with more daylight".
Santhy aunty said "Aravind, sure I will take tomorrow morning, but I want some pictures with me and my cutie pie together. Could you adjust the camera settings? Or shall we move to the hall where we can switch on all lights and will be bright than bedroom lights"?
Aravind uncle said "that's good for some better light and clear photos, come move to the hall". Saying this he opened the bedroom door and walked towards the hall. Santhy aunty followed him, pulling my hands towards the hall.
Now we 3 are in the hall. Uncle has already turned on all the tube lights. Now it's quite bright in the hall.
I was here numerous times. But this was different. I was standing stark naked. I feel something different and shy. Suddenly I pulled my hands away from aunty's grip and covered my pussy and breasts. Seeing this aunty smiled and gave a pinch on my naked buttocks and said " naughty girl, why are you shy"? I said "aunty, we will go inside, sometimes if Arjun comes down, he will see me like this, I am shy. He will tease me aunty."
Aunty laughed again and said "shy? why? Arjun is your cousin na, no need to be shy molu. I will tell him not to tease you. And no problem, he doesn't wakes up in between sleep also. So no thinking of Arjun coming downstairs."

Aravind uncle said "ready". Aunty hearing this pulled me near her and uncle clicked a photo. She then made me sit on her lap, on the sofa, hugged me, hugged me from backside, many poses and take many photos.
Now uncle gave the camera to aunty and said "Now aunty and niece go and sleep. I am going to have a smoke and sleep". Saying that he went to the other room and closed the door.
I suddenly walked into the bedroom and aunty followed me. I was thinking deeply about this. I was an exhibitionist and I love to enjoy the shame and humiliation. But how aunty and uncle took me to the hall and took photos? Their son same my age is sleeping upstairs. They say he doesn't wakes up in sleep normal. But what happens if he wakes up and come down. He will see me standing full naked and posing for photos with his mummy. I think and I didn't get any answers.

Suddenly breaking the thinking, Santhy aunty said"what are you thinking Suja mol?" Saying this she closed the bedroom door and placed the camera on the table and sat on the bed.
I said "nothing aunty,I was the why you take the photos. Also I was afraid if someone else see the photos".
Aunty laughed and pulled me towards her, I was now standing opposite to her. She was sitting on the bed. She said "mole, aunty have a personal album in the computer, I will save in that. And nobody see it."
Now the smile on her face turned wicked, she chuckled at me and she continued "what if someone sees it? I know you like it Suja mole, you wish someone sees it. Right?"
I said "ayye aunty, no no. I don't want anyone see the photos. I am naked. I feel shame. Don't show to anyone". Even though I said this, I was thinking whether someone may see this.
Aunty now gave a pinch on my thigh and said "Suja, I have came through your age and I know what is in your mind. Don't you like showing your body to others and get excited by it? Don't say no. See you are standing naked now and you have already been standing since sometime and even before your uncle, you naughty girl".

This words from aunty made my head spin. I felt like being caught red handed. Aunty know I am not innocent and is an exhibitionist. She knows I am doing this deliberately. She even questions me on that. I feel my legs weak, I fear collapsing because of guilty and fears. I feel like to die or suicide. My Santhy aunty found out I am enjoying showing my body to others. I feel seconds pass by like hours. I was afraid if she tells something to my mummy and is that for she took photos. I was so smiling in the photos, so if someone see it they understand I pose with full happiness enjoying.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 15-10-2022, 09:33 AM