Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Now aunty sat down on the bed again. I was standing facing Aravind uncle, my head hung down in shyness.
Aunty now slowly touching thighs backside. She slowly lifting her hands feeling my thighs, upper thighs and finally reached my ass. I was having continued goosebumps as aunty's hands move on my thighs. This made my nipples keep erect. I could see Aravind uncle is looking at my nipples and smiling. I think he likes my small budding cone shaped breasts and nipples most on my body.

Now aunty hold my waist and turned me to face her. Aravind uncle also came and sat on the bed now near to aunty. Now they both are sitting on the bed and I stand facing them.
Santhy aunty now got hold of the thread on my waist and said "Suja mole, why are you wearing this black thread even now. Is it Archana who asked you to wear?". I replied "no aunty, it's grandma who force me to wear. I have told many times to my mummy, but she said don't remove for grandma's sake."
Aunty said "this is worn by babies mole. Girls of your age must wear a golden chain. Arjun had worn this only till he was five or six."
I asked "aunty, mummy said don't remove this. And Arjun wear a golden chain now?"
Aunty and uncle laughed and aunty said "no molu, he's a boy na. So we tied a silver chain for him. That too we think will remove it next year after his school years are over". Aunty continued, "anyway for girls can wear a golden chain as long as they want. It always add beauty to them. Let you pass your public exams next year and aunty will present you with a golden chain, I will discuss with Archana. Sure she also will like the idea".
I nodded my head to say yes.

Aunty now started to move her hands on my thighs and reached my pussy. I just shivered and uncle and aunty smiled seeing that.
Aunty is now moving her hand on my pussy. I fear that I will get an orgasm without aunty touching inside of my pussy itself. That much excited I was.
Yes, I should be excited. I was standing naked, absolutely naked infront of santhy aunty and Aravind uncle and aunty is now feeling my little hairless smooth pussy with her hand.

Now Aravind uncle speak. He didn't speak anything till now about, he was just watching. He asked "Santhy, why Suja mol is not having hair growth on her nunni? She is in the age of hair growth no?".
Oh my god, my face might be red now with shame. Aravind uncle is asking Aanthy aunty, looking at my pussy where aunty's hands move, why I don't have hairs down there.
Santhy aunty made a wicked smile and said "Aravind, even I thought of it, so I felt here with my hand. Now I understand, Suja mol has hairs grown here and this naughty girl did shave it. I can feel the small hairs. Isn't it Suja?".
I said "um yes aunty, I shave myself because mummy said to cut hair and or else will get dirty and sweat".
Aunty continued "you are a very good shaver, you shaved very nice and not even few hairs remain."
Saying this, aunty looked at uncle and said laughing, see how smooth your neice did shave her nunni, far better than you shave your beard. Just feel Suja mol's nunni, Aravind."
The last words aunty spoke, literally put me in shock. She said uncle to feel my pussy!
I cannot understand this is real or dream. Santhy aunty was telling her husband, to feel his niece's pussy. WOW, I was about to reach an orgasm by this words itself.
I think uncle also didn't expect this. He was also in a frozen state.
Aunty continued "see Aravind how smooth Suja mol has shaved, just feel it". Saying this she pushed me slowly sideways to uncle's side.
I was standing opposite to Santhy aunty and uncle was sitting on her right side. Now aunty has pushed me towards uncle said, and now I stand exactly opposite to uncle.
My goodness, I was really shivering with excitement. Aravind uncle is going to touch me, that too on my pussy. And Santhy aunty allows him to see me naked, talked to him about my body. And now she is asking him to feel my body.
I started to get fear. I just planned for some shows, like I did at my house. I control the plan and uncle just see my shows and plays. But now here, I lost the control. Santhy aunty is now dominating me, she is controlling the things, she is ordering things. She is asking uncle to feel me. I fear this will go further and I will get some bad experiences.
But anyway they are my uncle and aunty and sure they won't do any harm to me, I believe.
I was thinking all these and standing infront of uncle, naked waiting with excitement for his hands to feel my already wet pussy.

Suddenly Aravind uncle with one hand, around my waist pulled me a little more closer to him. And then, the most exciting thing happened.
With the other hand, he started to feel my naked little pussy. Yes! Aravindan uncle is feeling my pussy. He had seen it sometime before on the roadside and inside my house. I even showed him spreading my legs, sitting on the sofa. He just enjoy my show then,. Now he is feeling my pussy, I feel wetness increase inside. I wanted to hold his hands and push it deep into my pussy and ask him to rub me to orgasm. But i didn't. He didn't look at my face, he was holding me with one hand around my waist and feeling my pussy with the other hand, looking at my pussy.
Now I looked at Santhy aunty. She made a smile, a wicked smile and nodded her head slightly. I didn't understand the meaning of it. She then took hold of my right hand and started to caress my fingers.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 14-10-2022, 06:13 PM