Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Suddenly aunty, with one hand started to caress my hair, slowly patting my head. She use to do this whenever I lay on her lap. This is the first time I lay on her lap wearing a skirt. Aft sometime, she brought the hand and placed on my hip.
I was laying on her lap of my side. So aunty placed her right hand on my hip side. She is watching TV serial and I understand she's placed her hand without looking. Now when she placed her hand on my hip, she could feel the hem of my dress. So she started to play with her fingers on my dress.
In my mind I wanted to say to her, to pull the edge of my dress and lift up till my waist. But i can't tell.

Uncle came from his room now, he has already changed the pants and shirt into a lungi and t-shirt.
He sat on another sofa and said to aunty "Santhy, Suja mol is here and you are not watching TV without caring her". Hearing this aunty switched off the TV and looked towards me, now she sees the state in which I lie on her lap, with maximum of my thighs exposing and I act normal.
Uncle said "Santhy, you and Suja mol sleep in our room, and I will sleep in the other room". Santhy aunty asked me "Suja mol if you want separate room, you can sleep alone".
I said "aunty I don't like to sleep alone, but mummy always want me to sleep alone. I sleep with you." Saying this I sat up on sofa and hugged her.
She too hugged me and said," no problem molu, you can sleep with aunty".
Uncle said "I will then sleep in other room. Santhy, take care our Suja mol well. She's still a little girl". Saying this he laughed. Aunty looked at me and said "Yes she's my cute little girl."
Now I was thinking I got hold of a plan.
I said acting angry "see aunty, Aravind uncle is teasing me ". Aunty said "why he's teasing you molu, he said you are a little girl. For me still you are a little girl ".
I said "aunty, you don't know. When I said to uncle, I sleep naked, he laughed and tease me saying I am still a little girl ".
Hearing this Santhy aunty also let out a laugh and said "ayye Suja mole, you are a little girl for me, but grown up to sleep naked. You should try to learn sleep dressed. What you do if you get into college and if you stay in a hostel?". I said "aunty, you are also teasing me, I am angry on you. I will sleep alone in other room."

Aunty woke up from sofa and said "no mole, aunty just said normal. Don't worry, my cutie pie, you can sleep however you want" Saying this she hugged me. Uncle now said good night and left. I and Santhy aunty walked into her bedroom.
My mind was now overloaded with excitement and emotions. What I was talking together with uncle and aunty is about my nakedness. They were saying I was little girl, but it changed the topic towards my nakedness. Wow. I could get them talk about together about my exhibitionism.
And moreover I am going for a show in front of santhy aunty. But to say, it's less excitement than exposing to Aravind uncle. He was a man and Santhy aunty is a woman, so there is less excitement. But the thinking about exposing myself to her made me wet already.

We reached the bedroom, aunty locked the door.
She just smiled and removed her panty and bra, without removing the nighty she was wearing.
She put them in a corner of the room and chuckled and said to me "aunty also sleep without inner wears". I just smiled back. She then asked "Suja mole, aunty will go to toilet first". Saying this she entered the toilet.
I was thinking what to do. Become naked immediately or wait for aunty to finish, and then I go to toilet and later remove my dress before sleep. I thought the second was good, so it feels normal for aunty.
Suddenly I saw aunty's panty and bra she put in the corner. I walked towards the corner and pick up her panty. I have seen my mummy's panty a lot. But this felt something different. Aunty's panty was not plain, it had design. And moreover it was one she wore. my hands lifted it towards my nose and smelled it. It had the smell of urine mainly.
I just put it down and sat on the bed waiting for aunty to come out.
My heart was beating hard again. What I am going on through today. The best day of my life. I exposed full naked in front of Aravindan uncle, I made my pussy so open in front of him, he even smell my pussy juice from his hands and nose.
now going to show up for Santhy aunty. I smelled her panty. Thinking this, aunty came out of the bathroom. She said "mole, aunty finished, now you can go." I said ok aunty and went into the bathroom. Suddenly after I locked the door, Santhy aunty knocked on the door. I opened. Santhy aunty was at the door, said "mole, give your dress for washing, I will put in washing machine now". So i removed my dress, panty and bra and gave her. She took them with a smile and also took her panty and bra and went out.
Now I was standing in the bathroom with the door open, the door of the bedroom also is open. And that too inside Aravind uncle's house. Not in my house. Wow, that was a great excitement experience for me. I had nothing so i just came out of toilet and by then aunty had returned.
She closed the bedroom door and came to the bed and sat.
Santhy aunty pulled me by hands towards her and said "Suja mole, how long aunty had seen you like this, you have grown up a lot, let me see my cutie pie closely."
Now Santhy aunty was sitting on the bed and I was standing infront of her naked, pure naked except my chain, bangles and thread on my waist. Even though I was enjoying this, the exhibitionism, I felt so shy.
In the exposure to Aravind uncle, I was showing and he was just enjoying the show. He didn't say anything or even touch me.
Now with Santhy aunty, she is dominant. She is talking to me about my naked body. She said she wanted to see, she hold my hands and pulled towards her. I was standing so innocent and enjoying every bit of the shame.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 14-10-2022, 03:51 PM