Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
I started to wear the frock uncle choose in the hall itself.
Uncle had a curious face and asked "Suja mol, you forgot to wear your inner wears?"
I said "no uncle, at night I don't wear anything inside. Mummy told not to wear, to have good circulation. Mummy said he elastic on panty and bra will reduce blood circulation. Also I like to sleep without dress". I answered so innocent.
Uncle smiled and said "um you are right, you are still a little girl. May be your mummy loves you so much and that's why, you are still a little girl ".
Then i ask "Yes, I am a little girl. I want always to be always my mummy's and daddy's pet".
Uncle said " so, you don't want to be our pet? Mine and Santhy aunty's?". I said "Yes I am always your pet also". Saying this I smiled.
Uncle continued " Santhy (Aravind uncle's wife) likes girls so much. She likes you more than Arjun."
I asked uncle "why Santhy aunty don't like Arjun?".
Uncle said with a laugh "mole, it's not she doesn't like Arjun. She always wished for a girl child. She likes girls more. She says can bath them, dress them, dress their Hair, apply makeup etc. etc."

Hearing this, I imagined Santhy aunty caring me as uncle said. She bathing me, dressing me etc. I wanted to experience that.
So i decided to pull uncle more into the talks. I asked innocent " so Santhy aunty don't bath or dress Arjun? He's her child no?"
Uncle said laughing "He's grown up boy na, so how can Santhy bath him or dress him." I said "so what? My mummy sometime bath me, I am also same age as Arjun."
Uncle said "you are a girl, your mummy is a lady, so no problem. Arjun is a boy Suja mole."
I said "um. I like my mummy bathing me as a little girl. But she doesn't do now a days. She do very rarely".
Uncle said "I understand Archana is caring you basically as a little girl, but she realize you are grown up. if it was Santhy she would have enjoyed caring you now also as a little girl. She like you coming to our house, she always says me that we should have a daughter like you".
I said "ok. So i will sleep with Santhy aunty today". And smiled. Uncle said ok.
We started to leave. Uncle said "Suja mole, you wear your inners now. No problem with us, but Arjun will be there. It's not good. When going to sleep you can remove, no problem ".
I said ok and wear my inners, and dress and took the bag, closed the house and locked. We started to uncle's home in scooter.

I was fully tired with the days experience, 2 heavy orgasms. But i was excited thinking of uncle's house.
I decided to make some plans to expose to Santhy aunty. If possible together to uncle and aunty. My mind was thinking about the excitement I will get.

I was thinking deeply about making any plans to walk naked infront of santhy aunty and aravind uncle again. But it may not be so easy as Arjun will also be there. But santhy aunty is so nice, she always make me sit on her lap, comb my hair etc when she's speaking with me. But i never had any idea before, to expose before him.
May be aravind uncle's words that she likes to take care girls, and she always wanted me as their daughter etc sparked the exhibitionism in me. To show for her also.
We drive on the main road this time and reached uncle's house. But i had no plans in mind. So i felt blank. But now I have hope that something can me bade, to expose myself to santhy aunty. Anyway I decided to play innocent as I did with uncle.

We reached uncle's house. Santhy aunty was waiting at the door itself. She said "archana has called on phone and said that Suja mol will be staying here tonight. But why are you late? I was looking for you since long time". While entering the house uncle said "Suja mol had a bath as we were wet from rain, she made me a nice coffee, she had to pack her uniforms, so it took some time santhy".

I was a bit disappointed as uncle not said santhy aunty about our stop on the roadside. But later I realized that uncle may not say it to aunty, and I should not have thought that uncle will tell this to aunty.
Uncle went to the bedroom for changing. Myself and aunty sat on the sofa on the hall. Santhy aunty was watching TV serial. I asked aunty and found out that Arjun already slept and he's sleeping in his bedroom on the first floor. So now I was getting a bit courage and I said "it's so cold no aunty?" and lifted my legs on to sofa, and I lay on the sofa with my head on santhy aunty's lap. My light blue skirt reached just on my knees when I stand up. So when I lay on sofa and lifted my legs on to the sofa, the skirt ride up, almost to the middle of my thighs. So now santhy aunty can see my thighs to a good level. She didn't seem looking at me, was very serious concentrated in the TV serial. I felt restless, I wanted santhy aunty to look at me and see how I was laying on her lap , with my thighs open. I was waiting and waiting for aunty to look. That was only I could do.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 14-10-2022, 03:24 PM