Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Aravind uncle now switched off the TV and started to talk with me, general things about study, school, exams, friends etc. He was different from other days. Before also we used to talk a lot. But today, I could see he was talking so soft and telling so many jokes. Now I finished coffee and put the cup down.
We continued talking. I now slowly started touching my pussy area with my hand while talking with him. I was so excited. After sometime of my fingers wandering around my pussy area, now my fingers slowly started to move a little to the inner areas. I could feel heavy wetness there and my fingers slip.
Now Aravind uncle is directly looking to my pussy and talking.
I was not literally rubbing my clit as masturbation, instead I was moving my fingers very slowly on the whole area, on the pussy, sometimes little towards inside my pussy. This made the wetness spread all over the pubic area even outside of my pussy.
I had heavy excitement and emotions, but I cared to show nothing on my face. Aravind uncle also looking directly on to my pussy where my fingers play.
It was something I cannot explain in words, I was almost masturbating in front of Aravind uncle. He is looking directly. He can see my full naked body, sitting on a sofa just opposite to him. He could see my spread pussy, he can see my fingers moving on and inside the pussy, he could see the wetness inside my pussy. Oh my god. I was on the way to heaven. I wanted to rub fast and achieve an orgasm in front of him watching. But that was not good.
So I continued slow finger movement.

Now I am almost nearing an orgasm and I don't want it to happen. So i stopped my fingers. I could feel my right hand fingers are really wet with my pussy juice.
I got up from the chair and took my empty coffee cup with the left hand which was dry.
And I walked towards uncle. I feel slippery in between the legs, the wetness even is coming down to my inner thighs. Surely uncle could see that.

I reached near Aravind uncle and asked "uncle give me your empty cup, I will wash it. Then i will prepare my things and we will go to your house". Saying this I stretched my right hand towards uncle. The fingers were really drenched with my pussy wetness. Uncle handed over the cup, and during that I touched his fingers well with my wet hands.
This made some wetness to be on uncle's left hand fingers. I could see it.
Oh my gosh, it was such a nice scene. My own pussy juices on aravind uncle's hand. I applied it. I acted normal with out giving any chance of suspect to uncle. I was shivering with excitement, my body was full of goosebumps, my nipples stood fully erect.
Seeing this uncle asked "Suja mol is feeling cold?".
I just nodded my head and went to kitchen.

From the kitchen I while washing the cups, looked at uncle. I couldn't see him from the kitchen. So i finished washing and went to bedroom. from the bedroom I said to uncle "uncle, I will pack the uniform and dress" He said "ok molu ".
I slowly looked towards him through the gap of the door.
Oh my god, the scene I saw was so so so wonderful and exciting. Uncle has turned on the TV again and is watching.
But his left hand, the fingers had my pussy wetness is near his mouth. I thought he was licking it.
No. He was not. He was smelling his fingers.
Yes! Aravindan uncle is smelling his fingers, with my pussy juice on them.
It was such a exciting scene, I rubbed myself to an orgasm so fast, watching Aravind uncle smelling and enjoying my pussy juice on his fingers.
After that I packed my uniform in my school bag, together with night dresses inner wears and books.

I took the bag to the drawing room and kept on the sofa. Seeing me, uncle took away his hand from near his nose. He asked " ayye Suja mol, are you coming like this?" and made a small laugh.
I just smiled and went back to bedroom.

From bedroom, I used my hand to spread my pussy juice well outside of my pussy and also on my thighs. Now it will be so clear, the wetness there.
I took two dresses and went to uncle and asked "which one shall I wear now uncle?". Both were frocks. Uncle select a light blue one.
I said "same pinch, I also like this more" Saying this I pinched on uncle's cheek. Now his cheek also got some pussy juice.
I turned back to walk to bedroom. Suddenly uncle did give a slap on my naked ass and said"I feel a diaper is better for this girl to wear" and laughed slowly.
I just really shocked, wow.. My uncle just touched my naked skin now. I wanted more. But i acted normal.
I asked "why a diaper, uncle?"
Uncle said "I fear Suja baby will again leak in her dress like when we came here" Saying this he laughed.
I acted angry and said "oho, you are teasing me. I will show you " Saying this I caught uncle's nose and asked " will you tease your niece again hmm?" He laughed and said "no no never never" and laugh. I also took my hand from his nose and laugh together.
Now I can see his nose also have some juice of my pussy. Sure he could smell it right away. No need of smelling his finger now.
I felt like asking him to kiss my pussy. But i don't want this to grow to another level. So i didn't ask.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 14-10-2022, 01:59 PM