Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Now I walked near to the TV. I could see the cable end on the floor behind the TV. What usually I do, is pull the cable from the top, so the end will come up.
But this time I didn't pull the cable from top.
Instead I decided to sit on floor and take the cable end.
After some seconds of thinking about this, finally I decided to sit on floor and pick up the cable. Then I knelled down on the floor facing the TV. So much uncle can see my backside. Now I lean again like a dog, standing on my knees and hands.
I had my legs spread a little.I reached the cable and took it and stand up again.
But for the 4-5 seconds, I was on my all 4, sure Aravind uncle might have got a nice view of my ass cheeks spread, my ass hole and pussy. Because I was standing on a doggy pose, my back facing him.
And I know my ass cheeks are not chubby and if I stand like that, Aravind uncle could see my asshole clear. (Because suma chechi and Merin use to make me stand like that many times and feel my hole and insert finger. I get so tickling when doing that and they both enjoy my humiliation).
So surely Aravind uncle might have seen a glimpse of my ass hole, which was only thing he never saw till now. I felt myself as a brat or a slutty idiot. Showing my own uncle my most secret parts, and I'm not a nursery girl. I'm a girl of early teenage.
I don't want uncle to suspect my innocence. So i got up quickly and turned and walked towards him and said "uncle now turn on the TV". I took my cup from his hand, once again bringing my pussy close to his face. Because of kneeling, standing my pussy lips did move also, causing the wetness to spread even to the outside of my pussy lips.
When I went to take my cup, Aravind uncle should have surely seen the wetness on his niece pussy.
I was overjoyed with excitement.

I walked towards the sofa opposite to the one uncle was sitting. I sat there and sipped my coffee. Uncle was watching TV or me, I cannot understand. Because the TV was near my side and he was opposite. He looked to me feels like looking to TV.
The sofa was good cushion one, so when I sat, it go deep inside, so now Aravind uncle cannot see my pussy area clear. He could see my breasts and nipples clearly.
My nipples are betraying me, standing long and erect. Sure he might have noticed it and is looking directly on to my nipples.
Hope my nipples like his looks and they are fully erect now adding more shame to me. I started get goosebumps all over my body.

Seeing this Aravind uncle comments "feels so cold, isn't it Suja?".
I said "Yes uncle, may be because of the rain. I can sleep well today".
He said "Yes" and pulled the carpet towards his side and kept his legs on it and said "my legs feel freezing on the marble floor".
So when he pulled the carpet towards his side, my legs become on the floor.
I acted angry and said "uncle, you let your Suja mol's leg on floor and freeze". I laughed.
He said, moving the carpet towards me "I just did for a fun molu, you can keep your feet on this".
I moved the carpet back and said"no problem uncle, you keep your feet on this, I will lift my legs and keep on the sofa".
Saying this I lifted both my legs on to the sofa.
Now I sit like sitting on Indian closet, on the sofa.

I could really see the excitement in Aravind uncle's eyes. Now I was sitting on the sofa with both legs on sofa, like I was sitting for peeing.
This made my pussy lift a bit, open wide.
As Aravind uncle was sitting opposite, not very far, could see my well spread pussy highly wet, and even he could see a bit to the inside as my pussy was spread open because of my sitting pose and even he could see my ass hole.

That was such a wonderful excitement for me, and I couldn't control myself. I was sitting naked in front of uncle. Now he could see me pussy well spread and it's wet with my emotions. My pussy was so sensitive may be because of the age, and it gets wet very well. I can feel the wetness slowly flowing down towards my ass hole. Aravind uncle also surely could see that.
Oh my god. I realized my age, my sitting pose and what all uncle could see and this thinking made me more and more excited and that made me more and more wet. Now I feel the room is having the smell from my excited little pussy.
Even though I was sitting exposing to my uncle in the most slutty manner, I tried to keep the innocent face. I was so excited that even a small touch on my pussy may explode the orgasm. It was so difficult to control my own hands from not touching my pussy and rub my clit.
Still I had strong doubts about uncle's mind. I was in a doubt, however innocent I act also, is he really believing that I am innocent? Or he knows the naughty slutty mind of me and acts as if he believes that I'm really innocent.
Do a man believe a girl of my age, walking naked, posing sitting before him in the most slutty manner, shamelessly exposing all her most private girl areas to him, is really innocent?

Anyway these thinking in my mind adds more confusion time me. So i decided not to think more.
He's not any man. He's my uncle, so sure he won't do any harm to me.
If he's not enjoy my show, surely he would have scolded me and asked to wear something.
So i judge that Aravind uncle likes my exposing and he thinks I'm a pure innocent girl.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 14-10-2022, 12:51 PM