Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
So after bath, I dried myself. Then my heart started to pump hard. I looked at the mirror in the bedroom. My face looks more red of excitements and shame.
I took a bindi and stick it on my forehead, wear some bangles on both hands. Did my hair combing, put powder on my face.
I slowly opened the door of bedroom and walked slowly into the drawing hall.
My legs felt so heavy, my walk is so slow...
Because... Yes! I am stark naked ! I don't have any clothing on my body.
My pussy, ass, breasts, nipples all open. I have walked many times in my house like this when alone.
But this is different. My Aravind uncle is there in the house. I am walking naked towards him. Yes. Fully naked.
I can feel goosebumps getting all over my body, because of the shame and excitement. That made my nipples hard. my breasts not so big, small for my age.
Like a small cone shape. But my nipples are exceptionally long. So when erect, my nipples stick out long from my small cone breasts. This adds more shame for me.

Finally I reached the hall. Uncle didn't notice me. He was reading some magazine.
I said "uncle, I will make a coffee now". Hearing my voice, uncle took his eyes from the magazine and looked at me.
He had his mouth open. I was standing stark naked. My skin is soft and glowing after bath. My hair combed neatly. I had bindi and bangles worn. Had my chain on neck and black thread around my waist. That was the only costumes helped me cover my shame in front of him.
He could see everything of me, in my own house.
After some seconds of staring at me, uncle said "ok molu. Make it hot and sweet. Shall I help you in making coffee?". I said "no uncle, I make coffee and tea all weekends when I will be alone in house". Saying this I went to kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen. I don't know what happened to me. I was walking around my house naked. That's not the big deal. I was walking around naked, when my uncle is present. I almost is like I have no shame at all infront of him.
It was a sudden play on the roadside, and I had a reason to remove my pants and panty.
I made him believe I had an urge to poop.
But now at home, I dropped my towel before bath. Can say it was because uncle shook me so hard when toweling me.
But after that? Why I didn't wear the towel? And again, aft bath I wore bindi and bangles. But why I didn't wear any clothing?
I couldn't understand what I was doing.
Only thing I know is, I am enjoying the excitement of exhibitionism.

I was seen naked, stripped naked by suma chechi, Merin and some others. But all of them were women or girls.
But this was not like that. Aravind uncle is a man. The first man who sees me like this, buck naked with all my glory open.
He had seen something, to a good level on the roadside. But sure, he could see only very little, because of his fear whether someone will notice us. More over, the street light was not so bright.

But now, inside the privacy of my own home, he could see me full, without any clothing to cover my nakedness, with the bright room lighting.
I stood naked before him, he toweled my hair. I talked to him, all pure naked.
He's my mummy's elder brother, my own uncle. He knows me from the day I was born. So he might have seen me in various stages. He even have seen me naked during my childhood, in LKG or UKG days.
But now, it's different.
His neice now a grown up girl, a 9th standard girl, a high-school girl is walking naked infront of him. Not even in some exposing night dresses. Full naked, showing him every inch of her body to him.
I wanted to know what he feels. Anyway I can't ask him. So i thought he will be enjoying secretly, eventhough he doesn't show any expression on his face.
Anyway I was enjoying every micro second of this exhibition and shame. I never had an excitement before.

I made the coffee, I made 2 cups, one each for both of us. I walked into the drawing hall with the 1 cup in each hand.
When I reached the hall, uncle was searching for something.
I asked "uncle your coffee is ready". He came near me and took one cup. He took a sip and said "Suja mol, nice coffee. Far better than your auntys".
I said "thank you uncle. What are you looking for? ".
Uncle said "I was bored, so planed to switch on the TV. But i couldn't find the remote."
I said "ok uncle, I will get the remote". Saying this I took the remote from the shelf and gave to him.

He switched on the TV. But there was no signal. Then only I realized, mummy have removed the cable from the TV. It was raining that evening, so may be mummy removed if because of that to prevent damage from lightning.
I said to uncle "uncle, the cable is disconnected, I will connect it." Saying this I went near the TV.
Now uncle sat in the sofa opposite to the TV.
I went to him and gave my cup of coffee to him and said "please hold this too uncle, I will fix the cable."
He's sitting on the sofa and I was standing. My pussy is almost same level of his face. I stood so close to him, so he could see it clear.
I was wet by then due to the excitement. I feel he could get the smell of my pussy, it was so near.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 14-10-2022, 11:37 AM