Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
I said "oh uncle, we both are wet. Do you need anything to change? I can give you daddy's lungi or pants, if you want".
Uncle said "no problem molu, I will change after back in home. Anyway, you go and towel your hair and change the wet dress. Or else you will get a fever".

I said "ok uncle. Please wait, watch TV, I will be back fast. I have to wash my panty before mummy find out the mud and questions me." Saying this I took the panty and went into my bedroom. Uncle sat on the sofa.
I reached my room and thinking how to make my plan work out. How to show my full naked body to him. Do he think anything bad?
Anyway I couldn't control my desire to bare before Aravind uncle. So i started a play.
I removed my pants t-shirt and bra. Now I am fully naked except for the chain on the neck and thread on my waist.
I took a bath towel, wrapped it around me such a way that, the top of my chest is visible. The towel stopped at around mid thigh. So it showed most of my skin, but covered my little boobs and pussy.
I then took another towel and walked to the drawing hall where Aravind uncle was sitting on sofa.

I said "uncle, here's the towel, wipe your head or else not only me, but you can also get fever". Saying this I handed over the towel to uncle.
He got up and took the towel from my hand. He then gave a small knock on my head and said " oho you gave me the towel, but you forgot to towel dry your hair?.. uncle will towel your hair". Saying this he put the towel on my head and started to towel dry my head. His toweling movement was so strong that I was shaking. And that make the towel I was wearing to get loose and fell on the floor completely.

YES! Now I stand completely naked before Aravind uncle. Seeing the towel drop, uncle stopped toweling me. I just said "ayyee" and took the towel. But i didn't wear it. I just stood there naked holding the towel.
I said to uncle "uncle, now you towel your hair and give me the towel. I will wash it together with my panty".
Uncle said ok and started toweling his hair, looking at me. I was standing naked with the towel in hand.
Aravind uncle could see my full front now.
My throat went dry, I feel butterflies in my stomach. Now uncle is seeing me so near full naked, not like on the roadside. Full under the bright room lighting. The door was locked, so no worry of someone seeing me.
I could see uncle looking directly towards me with a smile.
He now finished the toweling, gave me the towel. I took it and walked towards my room again. Showing my full naked back to uncle.
Suddenly uncle called me and asked "Suja mole, do you know to make good coffee?". I replied "Yes uncle, I know to make tea and coffee. You want now?". Uncle said "I wanted a hot coffee, feel cold with rain. Again we have to ride back to home. Now you go have a bath. Make the coffee after that". I said ok and went to bathroom.

I threw one towel into the washing basket. Went to the bathroom with my soiled panty. I didn't close the door of the bathroom. I washed the panty. I came back to the room and closed the door of the room. I didn't close it fully, but kept a gap. I looked through the gap and couldn't see uncle.
I was in the peak of excitement. Showing my full naked body to Aravind uncle. Not a short show as accidentally. A long exposure at the public place. Now inside my own home, he towel be naked. I couldn't hold it further.
I started rubbing my clit laying on the bed. The door was not locked fully. I thought, if Aravind uncle came in, oh my goodness, he could witness his niece rubbing her clit. But I am sure, he never come to the bedroom. He's quite a nice man, he enjoys only what I show and never look for more. I understood it from his behavior and expressions since some time. May be because he also fear. He may be thinking me as an innocent girl. So if he makes any advancements, he fear I may react, say to parents and better he suicide. So I was sure he won't come.
I continued rubbing thinking about the experience of today. I got a massive orgasm. I was exhausted with the orgasm.

I went to bathroom and had a nice shower. My mind was full of today's excitement, so my mind started to play again. I got into mood again. I planned to be naughty again. My mind says me, this is the best chance for me to fulfill my dream of exposing and staying long time being naked in front of Aravindan uncle. If I do more today, uncle will be used to it and will think I'm childish and I could expose further more to him when I have chance.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 14-10-2022, 10:15 AM