Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Just a short comment because I don't feel like giving long ones now as story's charm has already been gone.The same happened with earlier story as well. I guess our author is good only at the beginning part of the story but he always ruins it at the ending phase.

Anyway, Krish has fallen down and is in unconscious state. Surely, he must have hurt himself. Hoping no serious injury there ...fingers crossed.
But crux is how would Meera retort to it ? If she got to know that Krish was eavesdropping on them, she might consider herself responsible for this as Krish always wanted to see it live which she always denied to and she out of concern might think of allowing krish to see her live next time.

Now I seriously hope this doesn't happen that Meera is letting Krish watch herself with Desai just out of pity or because of health concerns that her husband Krish shouldn't  do such stupidity next time which might prove fatal for him. It would be a complete disaster if either Meera or Desai knows that Krish is watching them because that will take away the natural behaviour of Meera and Desai also would make good use of this situation and he would intensionally say things which he could have planned just because he knows Krish is watching and listening to them. If this happens then Krish actually would see the fake behaviour of both of them.
The best and only best would be if neither Meera nor Desai is aware of Krish's presence because that way krish would be able to see the genuine behaviour of Meera and also Desai in his natural act. We know Meera is also human and its human tendency that one might feel uncomfortable when she knows that her Husband is watching. Her behaviour definitely would get changed to some extent which won't be true Meera.
 She purposefully might won't say some things out of concern that it might hurt Krish and she would try to control herself and Desai on the other hand would purposefully say things just to show Krish that how much Meera is into him and would try to mould Krish's thought process for his own benefit. 
So the best possible scenario would be to not let them know that Krish is watching them.

Thanks
Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by critic_honest - 14-10-2022, 02:12 AM