Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Aravind uncle then start washing my panty with the water. I tried to stop saying "no uncle, I will wash. It's not good you are my elder and if you wash my panty I feel bad".. uncle said "no problem Suja, you are like my daughter and don't worry. If you wash it, your legs will be wet again and no water to clean again"
I said "thank you uncle for the care on me". Aravind uncle just smiled.

Now I feel that the show is going to end and I couldn't get anything to talk to prolong the show. Uncle finished washing and put it on the seat and said "this will be dried fast"
He continued "Suja mole, you are not a small girl anymore. You are grown up. So you should be more careful". Now uncle himself took a start of talk. I thought I will probably get a chance to prolong the conversation. All the time I could stand like this infront of him. I didn't even bring down the tshirt. It's now also tucked above my stomach.

So with the idea of making the conversation longer, I said " uncle, I am a little girl only. I am mummy's little girl, I am daddy's little girl, I am your little girl.. But why did you say that I should be more careful? I am careful enough"
Uncle laughed and said "that's true Suja mol, you are our little girl. But for others, you are a girl, grown up. I think you understand what I said"
I replied, acting so shy, bending my head down "I understood uncle, you mean I am grown, came to age".
Uncle said "Yes. That's why I said you should be more careful. Remember you just ran to me on to the road a little while ago? That's why I said you have to be more careful. You were like this and, think what if someone was passing by the road, saw you like this? Shame shame".
I said "sorry uncle, I didn't think of that. I thought only you will be there. You care like my daddy and I have no need to be shy before you ".
Hearing this uncle said "Yes molu, you are like my daughter.. But not good if someone else see"
Uncle continued "see your careless, you still stand without wearing pants and didn't even pull down your tshirt hahaha".
I made a shy style and pulled down my tshirt and took the pants and wear it.

I understand the show was over and time to go back. I went near uncle and hugged him and said "thank you uncle for caring me so much. Please don't let Arjun know about this incident. He will tease me saying I pooped in pants"
He said "never Suja, we can't tell this to anyone". I asked "really? Don't you tell aunty? I will tell mummy".
Uncle said "no Suja mol, you don't say anything to anyone. Ok".
I said "ok uncle. I won't. But why?"
He smiled and gave a light slap on my ass and said "you are still a little girl Suja, you will understand it later".

We started to ride back home. Now I was so excited and also I could make a impression in uncle's mind that I am a very innocent girl. So now on, I could make a lot of exposing infront of him and he thinks it of my innocence.
He had seen only my waist down. I imagined sitting on scooter, what would be the excitement if I could show him my full naked body..
Yes, I wanted to stand infront of aravind uncle in my birthday suit. Nothing on my body. Thinking that made me so excited.

Then it started to rain lightly and I started to shiver with the cold air. I hugged uncle tightly from back and said " uncle go faster". He laugh. Finally we reach home. I had my panty in my pant pocket.
I wanted to wash it well to remove the dirt before mummy sees it.Uncle's washing did remove only some dirt.
So i ran and ring the doorbell. Nobody answer.
Then suddenly uncle's phone rings. He picks up the call and it was mummy. Uncle gave the phone to me. Mummy said "Suja, daddy's friend who met with accident is so critical, I came here to hospital also to console his wife. So i will not be coming home tonight. You can go back to aravind uncle's house and sleep there. Take your uniform also, so you can go to school with Arjun in the van he goes".
I said this to uncle. He said "oh, if archana (My mummy) said it before, we could have avoided a drive."
I said "no uncle, I have to take my uniform. So surely we should have come".
Uncle said "Ok, go fast and wipe your head, you will get fever otherwise. By the way, do you have a duplicate key with you?"
I said "mummy usually keep the key in the flower pot" Saying this I took the key and opened the door.
When I enter the house, I came into my wicked sense again. Now only I and uncle in house. I could try something different, may be a full exposing.
Now I opened my house door and entered. Aravind uncle also entered. I switched on the lights. Then i could see we were wet from rain.
I have some idea coming in my mind now. My mind was forcing me to remove all my dress and be naked immediately. But i have to control, or else aravind uncle may suspect.
But i decided to show him my full body. The incident at the roadside gave me courage for that. Now I feel, uncle realize about my innocence and childishness (in real I am acting innocent and childish. I always keep the childish innocence to avoid any risks of uncle thinking bad about me).
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 13-10-2022, 07:29 PM