Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
I thought of a plan. I immediately stood up and ran towards the other side of the bush where the scooter and uncle was.
I yelled (not loud, only for uncle to hear) "uncle, please don't finish the water, I need to wash my chee-chee". I said chee-chee to make him feel again strong that I am so innocent and pure. Lessening chance of uncle thinking me a bad girl
Hearing my voice, Aravind uncle without opening the water bottle, looked towards me.
Oh.. The expression on his face was something made me feel the best excitement. He was frozen standing, mouth open, looking at me.
I was now on the side of the road standing only wearing my t-shirt, which was well tied above my waist when I sit squatting. I had, just like all, had tucked my t-shirt well above my navel before sitting. So now I was facing my Aravind uncle on a public village road, with only my t-shirt, that too tied tucked above my stomach.
Aravind uncle could see in the nice street light brightness, my naked tender body, from stomach down. My navel, my black thread, my clean shaven pussy dripping my pee, my thighs which have the small pee drops flowing down, are all on display for my uncle. He was standing open mouth staring.

My excitement was far far far away than words could explain. I was enjoying the show. The shame and humiliation of being standing almost naked on a public village roadside, that too in front of Aravind uncle. He's such a nice man, I am sure he will have never thought anything bad about me and will never think again also. I acted so innocently. But i am sure, it was a feast for him. To have seen my nakedness. His own niece of young teenage, was standing in front of him naked from stomach down, so innocent.
We both stood standing like that for some seconds. Aravind uncle came to senses and said "ayye Suja mol, go behind the bushes, I will bring the water. Go, run, someone may see you like this."
Hearing that, I said "sorry uncle" and turned back and walked to the other side of bushes. I didn't run, walked making sure that Aravind uncle will get a good view of my backside also.

I walked to the other side of the bushes. My heart was beating hard, I was saturated with excitement. I feel so shy of being exposed for my uncle. I was enjoying that shame to the fullest.
I reached the other side of the bushes, I pulled down my tshirt from the tucked in above my stomach.
So now I was standing with the tshirt only, it reached just above my waist.

I waited for aravind uncle to come with the water. But I was shocked to see uncle coming, pushing the scooter to the side of the bushes that I was standing. I got a small fear in my mind for the first time. I was enjoying the excitement, all was as per my plan. But i didn't expect uncle to come this side with the scooter. But i didn't ask anything. I just watched uncle pushing the scooter. My pants was folded on the seat with the water bottle on it. My dirty panty with mud and pee was hanging on one handle. Now uncle reached near and made the scooter on stand.

He said "Suja, it's dangerous to keep the scooter on the roadside. If someone passing on road notice the empty scooter, they may come up here and see us. It's not good someone to see you like this ".
Hearing this, I was releived of my fear. Uncle had no intention or plans of anything. He just wanted to reduce the chance of being noticed.

Now aravindan uncle feels like not shocked anymore. Used to my nakedness and is now talking without the tension in his face. This gave me more confidence. But i didn't want at any cost uncle know about my exhibitionism. I wanted to feel like innocent girl and uncle.
Also as I found it was safe with him and he will not do anything wrong, I wanted to make my exposing longer time. I don't know what makes me so naughty. Maybe the feeling of exciting exposing is conquering my senses. I wanted to stay naked as long as possible before aravind uncle. I wanted to feel the shame more and more.
So i thought of initiating some talks with uncle, so I could stay longer naked before him. I was enjoying so much that I forgot the risk of this, in a public place. Anyway no one notice us as uncle moved the scooter and also it's a very village area and nobody use to travel through at this late night.
I wanted to make some innocent like talks to uncle but I didn't have any idea what to talk.
Suddenly uncle started "here's the water bottle Suja, you can wash." Saying this he handed over me the water bottle.
I said "uncle, please wait" Saying this I again lifted my tshirt well above my stomach and tucked it. So again I am naked from my stomach down.

I spread my legs wide standing itself. So now my pussy lips are opened a little bit. But sure cannot see anything inside. Because my pussy lips were so closed that age. I lifted my face and looked at aravind uncle's face. He was really starting at my pussy. But i didn't make any expression on my face. I acted so innocent and normal. Then uncle also didn't show any expression on his face.
I then joined my both hands so as to get water in that, and asked uncle "uncle, please pour some water". Showing my hands. Uncle poured water and I splashed it on my pussy and most of the water was poured on floor and didn't reach my pussy.
Aravind uncle laughed seeing this. He said" Suja mol, uncle will pour water on to your chee-chee, and you can clean with your hands". Oh, it was so nice hearing. My uncle was mentioning about my chee-chee. The word chee-chee was what I used when I was so young. I used it again to make aravind uncle feel I'm so innocent. And when he said the word chee-chee, it made a special excitement in me.
I agree and uncle started pouring water, keeping the bottle mouth touching my skin, just above my pussy. I insert finger and cleaned.
Oh my goodness, it was one of the best excitement of my life since then. Yes with my own uncle pouring water on my little pussy, and I stand naked down from stomach, washing my pussy. Now aravindan uncle was looking directly on to my tender pussy where my fingers are rubbing and cleaning.
I even spread open my pussy lips with one hand and cleaned the inside with the other hand. But aravind uncle cannot see anything inside as he was standing and the street light brightness was not that much. But he could clearly understand that I was opening my pussy lips and cleaning.
I took care not to touch my clit, because I fear if I touch, I couldn't stop me from rubbing to reach an orgasm. That much excited I was.
Now my legs all were wet with the water.
Uncle took his handkerchief from his pocket and gave me to wipe. I wiped my pussy and legs and said "uncle, pour some water I will wash your handkerchief" uncle said, "no molu, give it, I will wash at home. Wi will wash your panty with the water".
I said "ayye uncle, you don't take the kerchief without washing, it will be dirty. I wiped my chee-chee with it". Uncle said "no problem molu" and took the kerchief with which I wiped my pussy dry, and put in his pocket with a smile.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 13-10-2022, 02:05 PM