Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Uncle didn't succeed in keeping the panty on the bush without falling.
Then the thing happened, the thing I never expected.
Aravind uncle opened his lips and bit by panty for holding it.
Oh my god.. What a scene it was! My panty, the one I wore since today morning, almost smelly with my sweat and some pussy wetness, is now in my own Aravind uncle's mouth. He surely might be getting the smell of my most private areas.
My tender pussy is in full display for Aravind uncle. Also he is getting the smell of it from my panty.
The excitement I was getting from the shame and humiliation of this was un-explainable. I wanted to rub my clit desperately.
But i couldn't do it. Then uncle fill find out that I was a real bad girl who is showing her privates to her own uncle. I don't want that to happen. So i control my hands.

Now I see uncle is unfolding my track pants which is like a ball, as I removed it and gave him. He now untangled it, and put it on his shoulder.
Now he has both his hands free.
Now he took the panty from his mouth and opened it keeping it in his face level.
I could see the panty well, because of the street light and the panty was a light colored one a sky blue.

Uncle now lowered the panty from his face level and said "Suja mole, no problem. You didn't leak anything as you feared. See your panty doesn't have anything".
Saying this he lowered the panty to my face level.
Oh my god.. My uncle is now showing my on used panty to me and explaining. He had kept it in his mouth and also surely got the smell of it.
He just kept the panty also on his shoulder above my pants.

Now I was sitting squatting for some minutes and I started a fear that whether Aravind uncle will feel anything suspicious.
Because I made him stop the scooter saying that I felt I pooped and wanted to relieve more. So if I didn't relieve, will he suspect my plays?

Suddenly I had a fart let out. Prrrrrrr... A loud one.
Hearing the sound Aravind uncle laughed.
I said "uncle, please don't tease me". He said "sorry Suja mol, I was not teasing for that. I was laughing thinking of your innocence.. You didn't leak anything on your dress, you also don't have any loose motion to come. It's all a gas trouble I think. And you couldn't understand that ".
Saying this he came near to me and patted on my head.
Now he was so close to me, I could feel his pants touch my naked knee as I was squatting and he was standing.
His left leg was only inches away from my pussy.

The slutty devil was so awake and active in my 14 year old brain. I thought of teasing him more.
I suddenly let out a stream of pee.
The first force stream fell on Aravind uncle's left leg, on his slippers and toes.
He jumped back. During that, my panty fell down from his shoulder to the floor on to the pee. It got wet and dirt.
I was finished peeing by then, as I didn't have much and I peed deliberately to see my pee on Aravind uncle's toes and see his reaction.

I said "sorry sorry sorry uncle, I couldn't control, sorry uncle for this, making your toes dirty".
Aravind uncle said " ah, no problem molu, it's ok. Actually I have to say sorry to you, because I let your panty fall and become dirty". Saying this he lifted the panty from the floor and looked at me.
I said "no problem uncle, I will not wear it, I will put it in the pant pocket."
Aravind uncle said "ok Suja molu, I will wash it then. Have water in the bottle." Saying this he started to walk to the scooter with my pants on his shoulder and panty in his hand.

He now is on the other side of the bushes, near the scooter. I could see this as I was sitting on the floor and I could see it through the gap in the bush bottom side.
Aravind uncle now put the pants on the scooter handle, panty on the other handle. He opened the seat and took the water bottle.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 13-10-2022, 10:18 AM