Adultery Cheating Wives -First time stories
Continued..

Sumathi got up in the morning and made breakfast for her husband & daughter, soon both left the house. she had a quick wash and then an idea struck her, she took her Husband's razor and shaved her pussy clean, it was a sight to behold totally pinkish with large reddish pussy lips & her engorged clit looking like pink stem.

Sumathi was wet and creaming with sexual excitement. Changing into a cotton housedress she went to her front door, kept it open for Raju bhai to have his sexual conquest.

Sumathi then stepped into the bedroom as she just spread the red saree Raju bhai had given in the in the bed, she then Boldy removed her housedress and was completely naked she lay on the bed and just covered herself with the saree as she lay waiting for her paramour. May be because of her disturbed sleep and sexual tension she just dozed away immediately.

Sumathi then felt a hand in her leg, then heard the gruff voice of the old landlord.

Sumathi are you asleep by princess –it was Raju bhai as she opened the eyes to see smiling Landlord clad just in his dhoti, his hairy chest a mix of white and black hair.

Oh Uncle, you are a very bad man making me see all those bad movies, see what you have done to me as she boldly removed the saree, showing her naked form, her glistening virginal pussy.

Raju bhai was shocked and thrilled by the Beautifull creature fully ready for his fuck fest, he tugged his dhoti off and with only his old-fashioned underwear stepped on the bed between her legs.

Raju bhai: Sumathi my god you have the most beautiful pussy, its virginal like rose flower then he put his finger in her wet pussy and licked itit's pure honey my darling, hope you are ready for your lord

Sumathi: watching the Oldman in amusement said c’mon do you a need signal to start your work, I have to go to office

Raju Bhai:  O Devi not so fast as his mouth descended on the fresh looking pussy as he licked all around her pussy and the thighs taking his time

Sumathi was pleasantly shocked by the Oldman’s practiced foreplay, as she tried to pull his head toward her pussy lips and Clit eager for his slobbering tongue, the Oldman stopped and took both her hands in hands, holding hard against the bed started to lick all around the pussy lips, making her crazy with desire but she was pinned by the strong hands as just tried spreading her legs wider and wider willing him to reach her glory spot.

Sumathi’s mouth was whispering nonstop Uncle, please Uncle O god please – you are a very bad tease

Raju bhai was a smart guy he wanted this sex starved lady to beg for more, as he started licking her butt hole in hard flicking strokes with his pointed tongue licking and inserting into her anus, also giving fleetingly a quick lick on her gaping wide open pussy making the housewife go shrieking on excitement almost in knife edge.

Sumathi had never in life experienced so much pleasure, she was lifting her butts almost into the Oldman’s mouth eagerly offering her pussy lips as an offering.

Sumathi was begging Uncle you are killing me, please Uncle, I beg you as she screeched and screamed for his lips on her hot spot.

Raju Bhai thought it was time to stop this begging lady, as he then quickly latched onto her pussy lips and started sucking her clit with practiced softness, hard and methodical. he knew the lady will go wild with this act

Sumathi could not believe the sensations this Oldman was creating, she wanted quick hard suck right now on her burning clit, but this maddening caressing like sucking was so soft it was absolutely maddening 

Sumati was almost in tears “uncle please –you are a tease –you are killing me, O god please O maa O Raju Bhaiya O ayoooo ..incoherent blabbering,

Raju bhai after few more seconds of her blabbering, slowly increased the tempo and started hard sucks on to her clit, also his tongue circled the area around the ultra-sensitive clit, it took only another 30 seconds for the married lady, she just thrust her pussy hard into his face as she buckled her hip Cumming in waves

Sumati was in utter throes, O god Raju bhai suck me good as she shouted “I am cummin aim cumming O god  o god” as her hands broke free closing her whimpering mouth she just collapsed in absolute tears of joy, her body covered with sweat, her hand urging Raju bhai to move his lips from her super sensitive Pussy

Raju Bhai understandingly just turned over his bald head resting on the wet pussy as his hands untied his underwear as his cock sprung free –ready to serve the sex starved lady.

Sumathi’s eyes closed was in total oblivion she had never experienced so much pleasure and she thought the bloody guy had not even used his fucking cock.

Raju slowly got up and sitting beside he bent down and started gentle sucking on her spiky hard nipples hardened munching alternatively on both her breast, his hands absolutely clobbered and squeezed like it was atta mix, he liked the strong, big breast of this buxom lady, she had big nipples absolutely munchy.

A slightly recovered Sumathi then said stop uncle, this is too much for me, it's time for me to give something back to my lover
Sumathi had decided she would like to feel his cock in her mouth as soon as possible, in fact she was eager after all the videos she had mentally decided she would even take the Oldman’s jizz !

Sumathi, she moved and got down from cot, kneeling she beckoned him, her eyes fixed on his reddish cock, she thought it definitely looked fatter and longer than yesterday –it looked real big shiny and hard as her wettened her lips in anticipation, wondering how much she can take inside her mouth!

Raju bhai could not believe this gorgeous housewife was salivating & ready to suck is well used cock, he slowly moved toward sitting facing her, the saw the poor lady seemed transfixed by his fat cock, he was a smart cookie knew all the specially selected videos have done the trick!

Raju bhai: what Sumathi have you not seen a cock before, why this surprise?

Sumati: looked up her hand holding his thick cock, Gosh I have never seen such big one, it seems you are bigger than yesterday, my god can I suck that

Raju bhai a clever guy who had prepared this female so he can achieve his ultimate fantasy with this lady, said Sure Sumathi that is yours for taking, but one condition or a small request.

Sumathi looked up with a question in her eyes

Raju Bhai: Sumathi you can suck me as much you want my dear princess, but I just want to explode inside your mouth, is it ok dear, it is only my request  

Sumathi: You are very bad man, threatening me with this big monster, you want a married lady that too someone else wife to suck you dry.  Uncle what I want from you is to explode in all my holes - promise me will you do that uncle

Raju Bhai: Sumathi you are a true princess & I am your slave. Honestly, I don't know whether my cock is worthy enough for your beauty I don’t know I am an ugly man with a decent cock

Sumati: O Uncle I love this red veined fat cock-no more talking, allow me to enjoy as she calmly took his leaky large cock head in her mouth sucking all the precum in one go.

Slowly after few sucks she started licking his balls clean, Raju bhai said take it into your mouth my sweet sucky bitch

Sumathi looked up, yes, I am your bitch as she sucked both his balls, Then she turned her attention to his cock as she started sucking in right earnest, she loved his clammy hardness crowding her mouth slowly she took more & more cock into her mouth almost half the cock in her mouth, once she tried to take more and got chocked coughing and spitting with tears in eyes

Raju bhai: Dear darling not so fast this requires practice, let me help you, as he held her nose closed, now take me inside your mouth suck and breath around the cock

Sumathi looked at the smiling old man as she struggled breathing and sucking after few seconds, he just removed his hand she felt easier as she sucked more and more of his cock looking at the Oldman for approval eyes fixed on him

Raju Bhai was overjoyed this gorgeous female totally under him and sucking his cock, never in his life he had someone so beautiful ready to suck his cock so eagerly also looking for his approval

Raju bhai shouted: O Sumathi you are a real bitch, you have lovely sucky mouth, O god my cock disappearing inside your red mouth is so awesome he was feeling very hot and ready for his first explosion

Raju bhai said stop as Sumati stopped in confusion breaking away, her sides of mouth with saliva and precum was a scene to behold, Raju bhai pulled her up, lifting Sumathi by her armpit and kissed flush in her mouth as he felt his smelly precum & saliva coated mouth.

Then he stood up, Sumathi when I cum in your mouth only have the tip of the cock in your mouth, it will be easy for you as this is your first time. I do not want this to be bad for you as he stood up.

Well, the absolutely slutty housewife was most eager for the taste of her first real blow job.

Sumathi nodded and swiftly got down on her knees as she took both his hands in her hands and then sucked him strongly with real vigor trying take more of his cock as her eyes fixed on her old lover

Raju Bhai felt tremors is his knees, as his knees bent forward for the impending explosion as his hands tightened on Sumathi hand,

Sumathi quickly understood her lover's eminent climax, she moved back her head so only his large cock head was in her mouth as instructed by her lover.

Sumathi sucked hard feeling tension in her jaws and lips, as she looked, she watched Raju bhai face contorted with pleasure his hand holding her so tight  

Raju Bhai then shouted O Sumathi O god suck me dry you bitch O god this is monstrous O god O god as he exploded in large spurts inside the married lady’s greedy mouth

Sumathi felt a explosion in waves as the hot cum of Oldman hit the roof of her mouth, she kept swallowing & sucking hard on the spurting cock, she could not believe the Oldman’s capacity as she felt nonstop flow of his cum as he jerked into her mouth, then she felt his legs go weak, as he fell back on the bed.

But Sumathi had her hands on to his butts and eyes watching him closely, so she never allowed the cock to slip out as kept sucking gently on the softened cock, then her hands squeezed his balls as he jerked remnants of his copious cum into her mouth, it was thick salty, bittersweet but she loved the hot blast from the oversized cock

Raju bhai was seeing stars, never in his life he had a female sucking with such passion and dedication, he had many blow jobs but, on the climax, usually the ladies spit it out or run away to bathroom or wipe the pulsing cock in their cloth, but this was awesome as he loved the feeling of the hot mouth on his softer cock.

Even as enjoyed that feeling, Sumathi his married lover just took his now smaller cock completely inside her mouth, Raju bhai had tickles in his spine

Sumathi feeling cock getting smaller decided to take the complete cock in her mouth she loved the feeling of the soft, almost cold cock in her mouth as she just closed her eyes in peace as her mind contemplated the hard cock erupting inside her pussy.

After a minute Raju bhai sat up, holding her face, he said Sumathi you are awesome my love, I have never had such a cimax as he gently removed his cock from her liquidy mouth.

Sumati: O Uncle you are the first man to come inside my mouth, I loved the feeling of this lovely monster in my mouth as she kissed and licked the wet glands of his cock.

Raju bhai: O god you know you are the most beautiful lady and i am going to fuck so hard, you will never forget me

Sumati: Uncle your cock is asleep, will you get it up as she held his fat but swiveled cock in hand.

Raju bhai: don’t you worry he recovers very fast; he got up & went to the loo. After washing up he come back and said to Sumathi my love, clean up let's have something to eat as he wore his underwear

Sumathi: O Uncle you are my sugar daddy & you have given me your yummy vitamin syrup, what is there to clean as she wiped sweat and residual cum all across her body and face, let me feed my poor Oldman.

Continued…
[+] 3 users Like Kocksman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 22-09-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 12-10-2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Bigil - 17-12-2022, 09:01 AM