Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
First show to my uncle

I will update the first story later.
I will tell you all now, about my first exhibitionism to my uncle.

After the incident with Suma chechi and Merin, I used to masturbate thinking of my humiliation and the excitement it gave me.
I started enjoying the shame and humiliating experiences of exposing myself.

I had my uncle and family living around 5km of my house. He was my mummy's elder brother.
Aravindan uncle Santhy aunty and their son Arjun.
Arjun is my classmate (9th standard that time).
Me daddy and mummy use to visit them at least one Sunday a month and they too come often to our house. Aravind uncle was working in sales tax department and was transferred to Palakkaad almost a year already and he rented a house near ours. Not very near, about 5 km far as I mentioned earlier.

Arjun, my cousin got admission in my school itself as he was a very bright student.
After seeing Arjun's marks, my mummy always wanted me to go to their house to have a combine study with him during my exam days.
My daddy was quite happy to take me to their house.
During the combine study days, which happened mostly in the late evening to night, mummy will be staying back in our house only. Daddy used to take me to Aravind uncle's house and bring me back after our studies. Daddy was happy for this commuting, as while we do the study, Aravind uncle and daddy used to have some drinks.

I use to make some shows to Arjun when we study, like bending too much, showing my legs when sitting on the floor wearing my skirt etc. But he was a typical book worm, study only class type of boy and never seemed interested in my shows. So I stopped it and continued to concentrate on my studies.

One day during the exam days, we were having combine studies. daddy and uncle were having drinks. Suddenly daddy came and told he was going urgently to hospital, because he got a phone call that one of his friends had an accident and was hospitalized. He said me he will come back a little late and take me back to home.
Daddy took so long and so I ate dinner there, while eating daddy's phone call came. Aravind uncle gave the phone to me. Daddy said his friend was so critical and so he stays in hospital. So Aravind uncle will send me back to home.
Santhy aunty told me I can sleep there. But I said I will go, also mummy made a phone call then and asked uncle to send me home as mummy is alone.
I was having some stomach trouble that day, I did fart when continuing the dinner. Arjun teased me for that. Then aunty asked me if I had a bad stomach, as she had noticed me going to toilet 4-5 times during the time I stayed there. I said I had a loose motion issue. Actually I didn't have any. I just told that to escape from further questions.

And after finishing our lunch, uncle told he will send me home. So I packed my books in bag.
We both started. Aravind uncle had a scooter and we drove on that.
I was wearing a t-shirt and track pants that evening, so I sat on the scooter like boys sit, with legs to both sides.
We started, and uncle said we won't go on the main road as he had some drinks with my daddy and fears security officer checking. Instead will go through the village road, which is almost double the distance, but sure no security officer. I said ok, as I don't have any issues with it. Aravind uncle is my mother's brother and we were good friends. He is a nice man.

When we entered the village road and traveled to reach a place where no houses nearby, I decided to have a play with Aravind uncle.
I said him, "uncle I have an issue coming in my stomach, feels like I need to relieve, please go faster". He said ok. After sometime, I said him "uncle please stop, it's urgent". He asked me "Suja, we will reach home in another 15 minutes, can you hold it?" I said, uncle I feel like dizzy, feel like loose motion coming again".
Hearing this he suddenly stopped the scooter on the side. He stopped under a street light.

He Got down. I was still sitting on the seat. I could feel he was tensed, he see me tired.
He asked me "Suja, get down from the seat, I have water bottle, I will take it". Saying that he helped me get down. I acted so weak.
Aravind uncle opened the seat and took the water bottle and gave me. I drank a little and said him "uncle I need to relieve my stomach, please help me".
I could see the helpless situation in his face. He wanted to help me, but he couldn't do it. He doesn't even know what to do.( But I was enjoying his helpless state, I was thinking he will get a nice show today.)
He said " Suja mol, shall we go home or I stop in some home and ask for a toilet?"
I said "uncle I think I have already started leaking, I cannot hold it" Saying I touch my pants bottom.
Aravind uncle said "no problem molu, I will ride you home and no issues, you can wash at home"

I said "uncle I will sit a little away and relive, I can't wait to be home".
Saying that I walked away from the scooter to the bushes on the side of road, a bit away from the roadside.
I was expecting him come or comment anything. But he was frozen for a second. I continue walking, and is now behind the bushes as he can't see me.
It was not so dark, because of the street light. But nobody can see me from the road.
I was a bit frightened alone.
Suddenly Aravind uncle came lighting the torch on his phone.
He said "Suja mol, be careful, there will be some snakes or insects here. Let uncle see". Saying this, he looked at the area floor with the light and said "ok Suja mol, it's clear". After a pause he said, shall uncle go and wait at the scooter? "

Then my heart started to beat hard, I thought uncle also could hear it. The place was quite silent except sounds of crickets or some insects.
I said "uncle, please stand here, I feel afraid alone".
Aravind uncle standing there with a white face
. Of not knowing what to do. I continued " please stay here uncle, please don't look this side. Please turn other side ".

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 12-10-2022, 02:52 PM