Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Then suma chechi walked in with the oil. She said "sujakkutty, ready? shall we start?"
 I didn't say anything. but sumachechi sat near to Merin on the bed. I was now standing opposite to them.
Sume chechi took the oil and started to apply it all over my body.
starting from legs till the knees, to the upper thigh.
then from head to the waist. then my private regions.
 I could see Merin laugh seeing this.
Suma chechi deliberately did play with my nipples and making them hard, I had non stop goosebumps all over my body. I thought I will collapse. I was getting my nipples tickled by my maid in front of my friend. this realization made me shame, the shame triggered some sort of excitement in me.
Suma chechi then came down to my most private area. she slowly widened my legs. I was now standing with wide legs. my fresh shaven pussy lips almost open. my pussy is in the same level of their face. I felt die of shame.
suma chechi touched my clit. I jumped saying oooohhh.. suma chechi and Merin let out a laugh.
Merin said "suma chechi, she is acting. she was using the sprayer to enjoy herself. shes already expert in enjoying I feel"
Suma chechi said "yes Merin, I too feel the same, just now I felt and I find Sujakutty's mount clit is almost as big as a small peanut." Saying this she opened my pussy lips with two fingers and showed to Merin.
I just used my hands and coverd my pussy
Merin said"suma chechi, I didn't see"
suma chechi replied "difficult to see Merin molu, as suja is standing. After the bath, I will show you by making suja kutty lie on bed"
Merin said ok.
I just was shocked. I wanted to shout at them or run away. they are talking about me, my privacy. I was just a teen and Merin is my classmate.
 I already have lost my modesty and is standing like an idiot before her. Now my maid servant is telling she will open my pussy for her to see.
But... I didn't say anything, I just stood there. I was having 2 issues pulling me back.
1. the secret enjoyment of exhibitionism. yes I was getting excited. i was secretly enjoying my humiliation.
2. I was afraid if Merin did say something to my mummy. sure, that's the end of my life.

Suma chechi did call me into the bathroom for bath, she did give me a long bath. but she didn't take much time on my nipples or pussy as in the oiling stage.
 I started an urge to pee. but I just controlled it as I know, if I ask, I have to do it in front of them. so I decided to keep quiet and will pee later.
Suddenly suma chechi did insert her soapy finger into my ass crack and touched the hole. I just jumped out and said "please no no chechi". Merin and suma chechi laughed. Suma chechi said " suja kutty, you have to insert finger once in a while and make it big, if your husband wants to use this door, it will be otherwise painful". saying this she inserted her finger in to my bottom hole. it just suddenly entered a little. I was shocked. I had a feeling of loose motion, I jumped again and said eeeee.

After the bath and towel, suma chechi did ask Merin "Merin molu do you want to see?" "yes, yes suma chechi" was Merin's answer. I could just follow only her.
"sujukuttu lie on the bed" was it a request or order from suma chechi? anyway it was sweet, but authouritive.
 I just laid on the bed. Suma chechi put the 2 pillows under my back, so I was almost like leaning back and I could see my pussy.

sumachechi then spread my legs apart, opened my little teen pussy with her 2 fingers, I could feel the same smell, yes I was wet again.
how can I be not wet? I was naked in my parents bed, our maid servant is opening my pussy, my friend, classmate is looking into. I was red with shame, my body was full of goosebumps.
Suja chechi said "Merin mol, do you see out sujas's clitoris ?" Merin was so wondered, she was till now enjoyinh my humiliation or shame. now she's more interested in seeing the things in detail I think.
Merin said "yes chechi, we have to study about this in biology last year"
suma chechi said "touch it and rub slowly and see what suja will do"
I was just laying as if in some magic spell. suma chechi is asking Merin to rub me there!! I wanted to run away, but my mind and body are now different. my mind is enjoying the excitement of exhibitionism, humiliation. my body want's to have enjoyment from Merins touch. I was in fear if I object, she may tell something to mummy.
Suddenly Merin with a very naughty wicked smile, touched my bud.. oooohhh aaaahh.. I hust jumped , arched my back and suddenly Merin withdrew her hand.
Suma chechi laughed and said, "Merin mol, don't worry, its because of the good feeling, the sensation, she jumps. This was the sensation she was enjoying with the water spray".
 I was in deep shame hearing this. Merin again rubbed. I just shouted "aaaaa. its paining, please stop". Suddenly Merin stopped.
suma chechi said, :Merin you have nails, that's why she's getting pain. this is the most secret part of suja, most soft also."
saying this, she started to rub slowly. I was in heaven, I closed my eyes.
 I was lying naked and my maid servant is fingering me , my classmate is watching. thinking this made me more excited.. i thought. what am I ? naughty? lesbian? slutty?
Suddenly I heard suma chechi saying "Merin mol, don't sit and just watch, slowly play with her nipples, she will feel more good. Merin started to slowly caress my nipples. I was in the peak of heaven. slowly Merin started to suck my nipples...oh my god, first time my nipples are sucked. I could not explain the feeling. I was just growing teenager and didn't have proper boobs, but my nipples were super sensitive.
 I started to moan, gasp and scratch on the bed with my fingers.... I was enjoying.. I use to rub myself. but I never reached an orgasm, I stop after sometime when my pussy gets wet.

this was beyond that, I was traveling through heaven, I was enjoying as if there was no tomorrow. suddenly I realized the open windows, so I controlled my moans.
suma chechis finger on my clit and Merin's lips and tongue on a nipple and her fingers on another nipple.. I was nearing an orgasm ....

suddenly that happened, my first orgasm in life, it was a massive. I jerked 5-6 times, my back arched, I sighed, moaned, gasped... but one thing more happened, a highly humiliating thing.
as in my orgasm, I relaxed and my almost full bladder leaked, I cannot stop, .. yes, I was peeing, I could see it flowing out of my pussy on to the bed, suma chechi and Merin almost collapsed laughing seeing that. but I could not stop. the orgasm did relax all my body and muscles, I could not help it flow

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 12-10-2022, 11:33 AM