Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
When I reached out of the bathroom to the bedroom, suma chechi also just came in after cleaning the bed sheet.
She was a sort of shocked first on seeing me, standing naked with Merin in the bedroom.
Then she left out a loud laugh

Then I realized.. Yes, I have planned to visit a friend Shilpa's house, together with Merin.
I did ask Merin to come to my house around 10am.
I could only blame myself. I forgot everything!
Suma chechi's words to remove my dress and give for washing! It worked like magic. I showed my naked body to her, she shaved, touched and I enjoyed it. I forgot my plans to go out with Merin.

So when Merin came, she saw suma chechi in the back yard. She told Merin I was in the bathroom.
Even suma chechi didn't think Merin will walk directly into the bathroom.

And now I am standing in front of Merin, my classmate, just as I was born. With my chain and waist thread as the only ornaments to help me cover my body.
And my pussy is clean shaven, no hairs to cover, and she could see everything, even the slit.
She did even see me masturbate with the sprayer. I blamed myself for not closing the door. I was so keen in enjoying the new sensation.

I was in total shame, goosebumps all over my body, wet pussy from the sprayer.
And was I enjoying it?? To say truth, I was getting some excitement out of the shame.
With no modesty, standing naked in front of two, my maid and classmate, I was getting some kind of excitement.
They saw every inch of me. With the full glory. Nothing covered, all secrets open.

Suddenly suma chechi broke the silence and asked Merin "how come Merin mol, you have this naughty girl caught. I thought you will sit in the hall and wait for Sujukkutty to come out"
Merin told "Suma chechi, I was sitting on the sofa. And I heard Suja moaning from the bathroom. I thought she might have slipped and fell on the bathroom or something. She was moaning so heavily. And I went to the bathroom and found the door open, and this naughty girl sitting on the toilet and masturbate" Saying this she laughed.

I blamed myself for not being careful or for forgetting about Merin may come or I didn't close the door. All faults on me.

Suma chechi continued "see Suju, it's not my fault. I asked Merin mol to wait inside, Suju is in bathroom" "Anyway no problem sujukkutty, Merin mol is your friend and a girl too. So no worries.. Merin, don't say this to anyone" and suma chechi laughed again.

Now I was enjoying the excitement of exhibitionism and shame. I didn't bother to cover myself.
Merin asked "still how could she be in the bathroom with the door open, I wonder"
I was having no answers for her. If I say the real thing, I may have to say her the whole story of suma chechi stripping, shaving etc. So i kept silent.
Suddenly suma chechi said "Merin mol, I just finished shaving the under arms and pussy for sujukkutty, and was getting ready to give her a bath"
Hearing this both myself and Merin shocked. I don't know what is happening or what today was up to.

Merin with a great wondering face laughed and asked me " shame shame shame Suchithra, at this age, suma chechi is giving you baths."
And she chuckled and said "oh so if I came little early, I could have seen suma chechi giving a shave for you. Ayyeeee.. Anyway suma chechi, you give Suju a nice bath fast and we have to go to Shilpa's house afterwards. I will wait here till you finish, I can see also baby Suju getting a bath hihihi"

Suma chechi said "oh, so you both have a plan to go out. No problem, I planned for a nice long oil bath to Suja today. No problem I will not oil, just make a quick cleaning and you both can go fast"

Merin said "Suma chechi, no problem you can give oil bath as planned. I can wait. I will sit here? "
Suma chechi said "no problem Molu, you can sit here. Anyway nothing more to see hahaha"

Suddenly I realized, it was in my house. My friend and maid are talking about my privacy and they are enjoying humiliating me (I'm also enjoying it in some sense)

I told merin "merin, please wait in the hall, I will come"
She replied " I want to see baby Suja getting a bath. Let me watch or I will flash this within our school friends, that you are still bathed by servant. I will ask Archana aunty (My mummy)also.
I was shocked. If she tells to my friends, my God, I will have to die of shame.
If she asks my mummy, she will know my dirty naughty experience of today and sure, she will kill me.

I understood that I am going loose my modesty.
Merin will enjoy the show, suma chechi bathing me!
I looked at suma chechi's face. There was a clear smile, mixed with naughtiness and excitement.

Merin was now sitting on the bed. I was standing all naked infront of her. Suma chechi had gone to the kitchen, to bring the oil.
"so you are such a naughty girl Suja. acting so well as an innocent girl in the class. and in the privacy of your home you were having some lesbian fun with your maid sumachechi. thank god, that i know this little secret of yours:-Merin said to me
 I said-"Merin, please understand me, this is the first time I am naked before her. this is the first time I am..."
"I am... what ? continue"-Merin said. Merin ordered. That's how I felt.
 I continued "I am using the spray for masturbating"
Merin let out a laugh and said-"so I should believe, that the first day you did strip in front of suma chechi, she did even shave you? and see, all the windows are open and you are not at all ashamed to stand naked even now. I feel you are used to it. you are using suma chechi for your pleasure. I should tell archana aunty (my mummy) about this Suja"

I was shocked again on hearing my mummy's name. I know that Merin is using that to control me. I feel my legs weaken, I feel like loosing all my dignity.
 I was in control of my classmate. I was naked before her.
I said her"please Merin,what I said is true. please don't tell to my mummy. she will kill me"
Merin said "let me see. Anyway remember I know all your dirty secrets"

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 12-10-2022, 09:41 AM