Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Suma chechi said "anyway this is looking great on your white skin. But remove before first night, or your man will tease you Suju". She then slapped my ass slowly and I went to bathroom and she went out with the bed sheet to clean.

I went into the bathroom, I sat on the floor squatting. Cleaned my newly shaven pussy with water. It was the first time, such a nice feeling I was getting when touching my on pussy. There were small stubs of hairs after shaving. Moving my hands over them gave a nice sensation.
Then only I realized, I could clean sitting on the closest.
(My mummy always told me to sit squatting and clean the chee chee during baths to have it cleaned well. That made me sit on the floor and clean, first)
I then sat on the closest and took the sprayer and started to clean with the sprayer.
I usually use the sprayer to spray water and clean my pussy after peeing. But this time was so different. I left out a loud moan when the water spray hit my clit. It was such a nice sensation. I loved it.
I forgot the world around me. I forgot that I was stripped, shaved by suma chechi. I forgot the bathroom door was wide open, and she could come in any moment after cleaning the bed sheet.
I forgot everything, I was just enjoying the new sensation my body is giving. It was a mixed emotions of being naked before suma chechi, having touched by her. The first sensual touch on my 14 year old tender body. And now the excitement the water spray is giving.

I thought of closing the bathroom door. But my mind was not allowing my hands to stop the water spray. I thought anyway it was only me and suma chechi. And I was enjoying the first taste of my exhibitionism..
I just closed my eyes and continued to spray water on my clit. I was making small moans involuntarily.
That much nice feeling the water was giving me.

I was enjoying every micro second of this. I used to masturbate since some six months.
Not masturbate exactly. I used to touch and rub my pussy, that gave me a nice sensation. This topic we discuss in school. I think mine is an age of coming to age, age of excitements, age of discovery of many different ways of exciting ourselves.
But, sure I never had an orgasm before. Or I was not aware of orgasms.
I used to rub and rub and I get a nice feeling. Then my pussy gets wet and I usually stop.
As you know at 14 I have very limited courage to try things as I was not having a full knowledge on these things.
It's all from friends we get these things, we girls have gangs or groups, discuss such naughty things, share secrets etc.

I was almost nearing to an orgasm, I could feel my legs getting weak, I could hear my breathing and heart beats.
My mind keep on saying to my hands, not to stop!!

"hihihi.. You nasty girl"!!! - this gave me a sudden shock to wake up from the sensation..
My consciousness took some seconds to react. After a small pause, I jumped up from the closest seat, put the sprayer down and looked at the bathroom door.

I was shocked to the extent that I felt my heat skipped 2-3 beats!
It was not suma chechi. It was Merin, my classmate at the bathroom door!
It took some seconds to realize whether it was true or not. I was frozen literally for some seconds.
Then I realized, I was standing facing Merin, in all my glory. Nothing hidden from her. Don't know how long she was watching me playing with the sprayer.
I just yelled eeeeee. Made efforts to cover my nakedness with my hands. No clothes were in the bathroom, not even a towel.
Everything was in the rinsing bucket, for washing.
Merin was standing laughing at the door. I jumped and tried to close the door.
Merin pushed the door so I can't close. I was so weak nearing to orgasm.
So I failed, she pushed open the door and pulled my hand, out of the bathroom, laughing loud.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 11-10-2022, 05:36 PM