Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
Suddenly I took the sheet near and covered myself.
Seeing this suma chechi laughed and came near me and said " how will I do when you are covering". I said suma chechi "chechi, I'm shy. The windows are open, someone may see".
She laughed and said "don't worry sujukkutty, no one will see. If someone opened the gate, we could hear ". Saying this she removed the covering sheet from my body and folded it and kept.

Now I was laying stark naked on the bed of my parents, with my maid standing nearby. The room had open windows on two sides. I felt ashamed as never before. Still I was enjoying? I think yes. Otherwise I would have never supported suma chechi to humiliate me to this extend.
The only thing on my body to cover my nakedness was a gold chain in the neck and a black thread around my waist.

Making me lay like that, suma chechi went inside the bathroom and came with the razor and a cup of water.
She sat on the bed, and spread my legs apart.
I could really get the smell of my own wet pussy.
Suma chechi then just ran her fingers through my pubic hair. She commented "oh, I just simply bought this cup of water. This naughty sujukkutty is making water of her own here. So naughty girl".. Saying this she wiped some of my pussy juice with a finger and showed me "see your water you made down here"
Our maid was showing me her finger coated with my pussy juice. I was seeing my juice for the first time.
I just closed my eyes in shame and lay there.

She started to shave. I still lay there on my back, eyes shut. I could feel the razor moving over the most sensitive secret parts of my body.
Suddenly the movement stopped. I felt suma chechi lifting my top body. I opened my eyes. She said "don't just lie eyes closed, it's boring for me. Look how your hairs down there are removed and you are becoming angel like, suju". Saying this she put 2 pillows and asked me to lean on that. So i was not fully laying. I could see my pussy and she shaving.
I thought suma chechi deliberately did this, to witness the shaving. She is enjoying humiliating me? Am I enjoying this?
I could see suma chechi opening my pussy lips with two fingers, carefully shaving all around.
May be suma chechi have given me bathes in my childhood. But this is something so different. I know her since long time, still she's just our maid. Our employee.
She is opening my pussy and having a close view of my most private parts!
For the first time, another hand other than mine is touching my girl areas. I was flowing juices.it was a nice sensation.
Finally I was left hairless smooth. I have not seen my pussy so neat since almost two years.
I use to cut hairs down there secretly. But never thought even of shaving. If some cuts happen, what I will say mummy? She will kill me if she came to know that I shaved secretly down there. This was in my mind. Remember I was only 14 then.
I was so scared and shy. Now that same me, is lying opened legs naked and allowing my maid to shave there in my parents bedroom, with Windows open.
Thinking about these made me more wet.
By the time suma chechi finished shaving, I was making wet patch on the bedsheet I was laying.

"ok molu, go and wash your poor well (I was hearing the word poor for the first time, though I understood what she mean), there will be hair stubs. Will be irritating if not cleaned. I will take the bed sheet out and clean it " Suma chechi said.
I just get out of bed and started to walk to the bathroom to wash. Suddenly suma chechi tucked a finger in the black thread around my waist and pulled me. "Sujukkutty, you are already 14 and still you have this around your waist. Shame shame" Saying this, she was observing the two black beads on the thread.

It was from my grandmother. I was rough reluctant to wear the thread with the beads. But i have to surrender before mummy's scoldings.
This thread had made enough humiliation for me in my school. It was when I was in 8th standard and one of my friends found the thread somehow tucked out of my uniform. I was in a hurry after peeing during the class interval and when I tucked the uniform shirt inside the skirt, a small portion of the thread with the bead was out and she found it out. Showed it to many friends and all teased me. Once I was surrounded by friends during interval and I had to show them the thread. They all did wear when as a child. But never seen a girl of my age wearing.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 11-10-2022, 05:17 PM