Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
She then got hold of my hands and said "see your skin, is all dry. How fresh you were when I used your take care you. Girls of your age must keep their body nice, then only boys will look"... I was hearing all these with weak legs and butterflies in stomach. I am enjoying showing my body to Suma chechi. First time another person is seeing me like this after attained age.

Suma chechi continued "anyway now it's vacation for 2 months na, I will take care of you again. I can make your skin glow again and you will be a beauty queen sujukkutty".

She then took the dresses to wash, pulling me by hand out of the room towards the big bathroom where she washes.
I objected saying "Suma chechi, let me wear something, I'm shy" .. Even though I like walking naked inside house when I'm alone, this was different. I was feeling shy. Suma chechi was pulling me naked from my room into the hall.
She said "I have seen you since childhood, and now the latest. Don't be shy. No one here. Come and give a company while I wash, I feel bored alone"

I tried to escape saying "I need to brush suma chechi, and I need to pee"
She said, "brush in the bathroom where I wash, after that I will give you a bath and special magic."

I was thinking what was that magic, so I followed her automatically. Her magic I say, made me walk naked while she holds my hand tight.

And we were in the big bathroom, she was rinsing and I was brushing my teeth.
After that I started to walk out. Suma chechi asked why I was not giving her company. I said I have an urge to pee, will go and come back.
She said "ah, do you remember sujukkutty when I used to give you baths in your childhood, you used to pee on my dress and laugh"... I was really getting shy, she is too much trying to embarrass me.
I went to my bathroom to pee. Suma chechi yelled "Sujukkutty, while coming back bring your daddy's scissors and razor, I will shave your under arms"

I was happy really hearing that. I wanted always, my hair under arms removed. Some friends used to tease me of that. I was not brave enough to ask mummy for permission to go to a parlour and do.
So sometimes I stole daddy's razor and did myself, Not to perfection.

When I reached the bathroom with razor and scissors, suma chechi was waiting me. She had the dresses soaked.
She said "I will finish the shave sujukkutty, then I will oil you. Then i will wash the clothes and then bath you"

She then shaped my under arms and started to shave. She finished fast, smooth. Then she cleaned the soap and towelling dry.
Then I started to get goosebumps all over.
Suma chechi ran her fingers all over the goosebumps on my shoulder and said "so many goosebumps" my small nipples were erect by then "She touched the left nipple and said "a big goose bump haha "
I didn't expect that. I just jumped and gasped. First time another person is touching my nipples. That was a super exciting, but so shy experience.
Suma chechi said "don't feel sad, now it's only like a big goose bump on a lemon. After some ages, sure it will be like a cherry on a watermelon"
Saying this, she felt both my nipples and small boobs.
I was like in heaven. I don't want her stop. But I don't want her do also.
I was wondering what is happening to me today.
Our maid stripped Mr naked, is feeling my nipples.
I could sense wet between my legs.

I closed my eyes in shame. Suddenly I felt something there, in the most private part of mine.
I opened my eyes and saw suma chechi was pulling the hairs down there..
"Sujukkutty, shall suma chechi remove this also for you? And make you an angel?"

I was in a real shock as I found suma chechi touching my precious pussy (chee chee as I used to say in childhood).
She was our maid, I was standing naked enjoying her touch on my nipples. Suddenly she is now touching the most private part of me. She was asking me to shave me there.
or she was planning to do a shave for me there. Because I have lost myself in her touch. Yes, the first sensual touch on my 14 year old body. My age was betraying me, I was getting surrendered to Suma chechi and her magic.
I, my self esteem wanted to run away and wear something. But my legs didn't get signals from brain. All the signals were absorbed by my mind. My tongue even put me in more embarrassment. It said "Yes chechi". Suma chechi was waiting for my 'yes'?? I think she did expect only a positive answer from me. She might have understood that from the wetness down there when she felt my hairs, and from my breathing. My heart was beating and I could hear it.

"Sujukkutty, follow me. We will do this in the bedroom", I need more light to shave you down there"Suma chechi saying this and went out of the bathroom. She entered my parents bedroom. Took a bedsheet and spread it on the bed. "lay on the bed Suju" Suma chechi said. if felt like she was more loving than my mummy.. So sweet was her tone.
I sat on the bed. Suma chechi lifted my legs on to the bed.
Now I was laying on the bed on my back. Suma chechi said "don't worry molu, I will wash the sheet once we finish. Or your mummy and daddy will doubt". Saying this she switched off the ceiling fan and said "fan will fly the hairs. Let some fresh air come" and she went and opened the top portion of the windows.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 11-10-2022, 05:09 PM