Misc. Erotica My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala
My stories, rather experiences or experiments

I am Suja from Kerala. I am a visitor of xossip since two years.I love the experiences or stories shared here.
First I was shy of sharing my experiences here.I am very naughty and love the experiments in sexual things and enjoy the excitement even since my school days.
But I'm not an expert in sex as my real sex experience is limited. But i do love to do things like teasing, exhibitions from my school ages, with safe people.

I will share my stories or experience here.
But sure I am not a good story teller like others in xossip.

Suja

The first taste of exhibitionism

I always loved the excitement of being naked, inside my house in the privacy of my room or my house when I was alone. Mostly during weekends or vacation when school holiday and my parents went to work.
I loved to be naked in my house when I am alone, since around 13 years I say. It all started during my 8th standard.
But that time, I never even dreamed of showing my nakedness to others and getting excited by that.

All when I started to enjoy my exhibitionism was during my long vacation after my 9th standard.
Usually during the vacation, I will be alone at home. My parents use to go to office by 8:30am and will be back by 6:30-7pm. They lock the house and leave.
The maid servant will come around 9:30 am, I will open the door for her. She will do the cleaning, cooking, washing etc and leave by 11:30-12.
Usually when the maid(suma chechi) come, I open the door. But 2-3 days I really slept late seeing movies and didn't hear her ring the door bell in the morning as I was deep sleep.
So i got scolding from mummy, and the practice changed. Mummy gave a key to Suma chechi.
So she will come in the morning, open the door of her own, do the house chores and mostly I will wake up by then.

One night I went to bed late as usual.But the power went off and as it was in April the whether was so hot and I didn't have a nice sleep.
I did throw away my cover sheets and was sleeping in my shimmy and panty. I really hated sleeping in bra, because I just started to wear bra around one and half years back. And during hot season, I felt it sweat and irritation of the nylon stitching.

I was sleeping and I felt someone shaking me to wake up. I opened my eyes and realized it was Suma chechi. She was standing next to my bed and smiling.
She was telling me "what a deep sleep is this Suju kutty, if someone lift you and take also you don't know".. "come on give the bed sheets and your dress to wash, it's already late".. Saying that she started to continue laughing.
Then only I realized, how I was laying on the bed.
The sheet is already on the floor, my shimmy has wrinkled and is almost above my stomach.
This gives a full view of my naked legs, panty and a good portion of my tummy.
I suddenly got up and asked Suma chechi to go and I will bring my dress for washing.
Suma chechi said in laughing "oh sujukkutty is growing up, so is your shyness. Don't be so shy, I was giving you oil baths since you are around 6-7 years old. So there's nothing that I have not seen. But some parts have grown, that I didn't see".. Saying this she chuckled and winked and laugh.
I felt so shy and weak. She's my servant, but now she's saying things that puts me in shame.
I thought, let that be and waited for suma chechi to leave, so I can undress and give my clothes for washing. But she was not going to leave, just trying to be in the bedroom, picking up other dress for washing.
Seeing me in a shocked state, she again told "Sujukkutty remove them and give me, it's getting late for me "
Her words worked like magic! Or is that her words remind me of my childhood and I thought I was still that LKG girl.. I don't know what happened.
I, my mind was betraying my hands.
I removed my shimmy and handed over to Suma chechi as an obedient girl. I think she didn't expect that.. I, a girl of 14 was standing there in front of our maid, just wearing a panty. My small boobs were all open. Even my mummy has not seen me in such state since I came to age 2 years ago.
But my maid, she has made a magic and I was standing in front of her in just my panty.
Was I shy? Yes. Why did I do that? I don't know. But some point I was enjoying my exhibitionism.

"remove that too and give me for washing Sujukkutty" her words brought me back to sense. She was asking for my panty.
No way. My mouth wanted to tell her. But my mind betrayed again. My hands slid my panty off and gave to her.
I was standing in all my glory open in front of suma chechi, with only a chain in my neck and a black thread around my waist to cover my nakedness.
I see some glittering in her eyes, looking at me.
Suddenly she sniffed and I feel my blood getting colder. Suma chechi is smelling my worn panty.
She said "Sujukkutty you are growing, the panty smells sweat. That's because of your hairs down there. Young girls panty must not smell sweat, it should smell honey"
I was red in shame.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My stories, rather experiences or experiments --- SujaKerala - by ddey333 - 11-10-2022, 05:03 PM