Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
131 to 135

Then latha mam came near to me and started fondling my lips. she ran his right hand on my lip. Then kissed my lips. But i was not reacting. I did not even open my lips for her tongue. But she would not stop, forcibly she thrust his tongue in to my mouth. This continued for 5 minutes. My cock had become so erect. But still i was not touch her body. Then after some times she stand up.

Latha : what happen vinoth

Vionth : nothing mam

Latha : You are not interest with me

Vinoth : yes

Latha : why

Vinoth : I dont mam

Latha : Just look at me, i am not beautiful

Vinoth : You are sexy and beautiful

latha : then come fuck me

Vinoth : I now you for last 5 years and you are so strict in school. so i always scared to face you

Latha : Stop vinoth, i am going to bedroom and wait for 10 mins, if you dont come i go out here.

Then without picking her saree she went to bedroom and i was think to go out from here while going out i heard the moan sound of lakshmi in another bedroom that makes me hot and then my body ask latha mam but my mind says no then after some confusions i went to thhe bedroom. There latha mam was lying in bed with just blouse and petticoat she was looking extermly hot, her big boobs and navel was inviting me. Then Slowly I moved towards her. I was slept on besides her. In that angle I was able to see two Everest mountains I am going to conquer. I was so excited so those then look at her she was an naughty smile on her face. 

After 5 seconds of watching I placed my right arm on her neck and started sliding towards her right boob when she caught my hand and was telling "Are you like me now?". I told " yes ". With that she loose my hand and slid in on the boob till it reached the nipple. Now with my right hand I squeezed her right boob. It was so soft that it felt like butter. I played with her boobs like a small child playing with balls. I have squeezed both her boobs. Now my tongue also realized that it was close to two fruits and wants to taste them.

I was so excited at that because by removing her dress I would get access to those parts of her body. I began pulling her petticoat from below her knee to her belly. I gave her a bite on her bare belly just above the naval. She involuntarily exclaimed "Aaaahhhhhhhhhh" by raising the boobs above the bed. I went above the belly now and was trying to remove the blouse hooks. They were so tight and not coming out and also she was not helping. So I pulled the blouse sides apart with some force. The hooks of the blouse flew into air because of the force. Once blouse was removed the boobs which were in tight clasp of blouse were released they were jiggling side ways. This was among the most beautiful scenes I have seen in life. My strict teacher's boobs were nude in front of me, inviting me to suck the juices. 

I took the boob in my hand and pulled the nipple in to my mouth. Oh God ! It was amazing. I was suckling one nipple after another and again to first nipple. This went on for 5 minutes. My teacher breathing increased and she was uttering sounds like "haaaaaaaaa sssssss hhhaaaaaaaaaaaa sssssssss haaaaaaaaaaaa vino". My tongue was totally satisfied with what it got. Now my cock was urging me to go below. Even though my tongue was satisfied with the boobs juices it wanted more variety. It wanted the juices of my teacher cunt as well. Now I was going below. Again I have given naughty bite just below the naval. again I have received the same expression.

I just removed the knot of the petticoat of latha. Pulled her back little bit above the bed and pulled her petticoat below her ankles and threw it besides the bed. I placed my right middle finger at the cunt location and rubbed it top to bottom three or four times. And there it was. The other most beautiful thing in the world that I have seen that day after her boobs. I have just rubbed. I smelled my divine finger which touched and source of heaven cunt. It was emanating sweet odour of her pussy juices.

Involuntarily I placed the finger in my mouth and suckled the finger as well. Now I realized why my tongue wanted more. It was sweeter than the boob juices. And without much delay, I placed my tongue on the cunt lips and started to lick them. she was enjoying it so much that she lifted her lower body to make her cunt available to be licked. I then planted a french kiss on the cunt lips with my tongue deep inside the cunt. she was making sounds "aaaaaaahhhhhahahahahhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, vino mmmooooooooooreeeeeeeee". This is far better than the original french kiss which I planted on her lips earlier. I licked it up to the point where my tongue and nose are totally satisfied.

I took my fully erect cock and slowly inserted into her cunt amidst the sounds made by her "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh". It was so well lubricated that it went very easily in. With that I committed the ultimate sin. I have inserted my cock into her slowly. It was so warm and soft inside her cunt that I did not want that to end. But my cock was hurrying me into movement which I also had to obey. I began movement first slowly and then violently. I took my cock so much inside her cunt that my belly was hitting her belly with a sound "chuck". The room was filled with sounds "aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" "chuck" "aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" "chuck"aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" "chuck"aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" "chuck"aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" "chuck". This went on for 10 mins and then we both shuddered. I had an ejaculation and my teacher also had an orgasm. I pumped my cum into her. I was so exhausted and lay there on top of her and kissing her lips and after 5 minutes slid down. Today I realized that how ggod to fuck an mature woman. After some time when I was half asleep I realized latha mam getting up setting blouse and petticoat and started leaving the room.

me : latha where are you going

Latha : with an smile she replied How dare you call me by my name 

me : then can i call you as whore

Latha : you naughty

Me : ok come i want to feel more form you

Latha : No vinoth its already late and now time his 6PM

Me : please da just one more fuck

Latha : From now i am yours you can come to my home and fuck me any time

Me : Ok but before going out atleast give me blowjob.

Hearing that she was smiled and came near to me and gave blowjob and this time she taken all my cum in his mouth and went out. oh man what an day this was i was fucked my lovely lakshmi in morning and then one of the strict teacher in our school as taken my cum in her cunt and mouth as well.

Now story in view of lakshmi

Me and prabu was naked in bed, after see the time we both got dressed and came out. latha already waiting for me in hall then we left there and reached home. 

After one year 

I was living happy hear because of peaceful life and good sex partners. Yes i telling about vinoth and prabu almost we meet once in a week along with latha and they both gave good company to me and latha. At one sunday i got an call from arati.

Me : Hi arati how are you

She : fine anni

Me : What about child ( Six month back arati gave an birth of boy )

She : yes anni, he also fine

Me : Then life is busy with young child

She : Yes anni

Me : How is your husband 

She : He is fine anni and now he was in delhi 

Me : oh, how life settle in new house

She : Good anni, as you know it was big house and have all the facilities. But it was boring here because my husband will stay here only 10-15 days month.

Me : I can understand, you can play with your child

She : How long, i was so depressed staying alone with my child 

Me : Dont feel like this

She : After my MIL and FIL died i was feeling alone and my husband dint not care about me lonelyness. Look he bought an big independent house and make me stay alone here.

Me : I can understand arati

She : then how is life going

Me : hmm good

She : You ar lucky anni

Me : Why?

She : Even my brother is not with you, where ever you got an sex partner ( She knows about vinoth and prabu )

Me : You are so beautiful woman, So you can also get good company when you try

She : But i have no guts to try

Me : If you feel so desperate then come here, i can introduce vinoth and prabu to you

She : No anni, now it is not possible because i was going regular check up

Me : ok, Why don't you call swami

She : I also decided this most of the time but i dont have an guts to call 

In the meantime her child was started crying

She : anni he was crying so i will call later

Me : ok arati, take care bye

Then after an week i again got an call from arati, After some general discussions i found she was very happy now and she started to explain that why she was so much happy. Ok let me first explain about arati ( For who does not read/Forgot, about her is mentioned in Page No:25 ), arati is 30 years old but she looks young. She is very fair and 5 feet tall with a good shaped ass and breasts. She is damn cute and beautiful and she was the most beautiful woman in our family, after her son born now she put little bit weight it also add her beauty so much. She was the homely and beautiful house wife. Also i think she was the most beautiful woman in . Every day she goes to the temple for worship, When i stay in chennai i also go with her during that time i noticed most of the men are in the road will look her beauty and i saw the bulge in their pants. 

She is beautiful and her sons birth doesn't left any mark on her stunning beauty she is now even good looking than before. She does the regular exercise in home she works hard to keep her fit. Her breast are in very good shape. Normally She wears different bangles of different color every day. She is very choosy in colors especially in saris. She has a fair color everybody likes her nature. She is very helpful and also emotional woman. She wake at 5.30 and do pooja for nearly an hour, She does everything perfectly. She takes her second bath after return from temple. She even do own make-up but not use an creams she will use Ayurveda type make-up and that makes looking her beautiful. She watch the movies while lay on the sofa and play with her son. She feels happier in spent most of the time in home.

She donate foods to beggars if some one approached her home, she also donates the used clothes of her husband to them, sometimes when there is no food she gave them tea/coffee in plastic cups. One day she was watching Tv and planned to make a tea. She went inside the kitchen and prepared the Tea for her. But the prepared more than one cup. Suddenly the door bell ranged and while she came out the door bell was continuously ringing. She opened the door and found one man, he was wearing only brown dhoti and covered his top with brown towel. As she saw him she loosed the control on herself and start shouting on him, why he was continuously rang the bell. He asked sorry for that and asked one glass of water, In her street at day time all the house will be locked because of both husband and wife goes for office and after looking all the house at last he approached arati house it was the only house in the street which was not locked outside, but arati was shouted on him due to he rang the bell continuously and asked him to left from the entrance.

After he went she cool down and came inside the hall and start sipping her tea. By the time she think little bit about her attitude. She felt sorry for him that she should not shout on him. He was not begging for money. And what is wrong in giving him one glass of water. But to do he left his door and she cant follow him for one glass of water. She again engaged but his mind was keep on remaindering her about her act. She was annoyed on herself she went to the door again and find that he was sitting in below of the tree in near his house. She beckoned him and initially he didn't see her but after two three calls he turned back and looked at her. 

He came to her and stood silent continuously looking her. She asked her politely do you have water. He said he is still very thirsty and there is no people in this area all the houses are locked outside. She called him inside but he refused for that, then she forcefully called him inside and ask him to sit on sofa. She bring the bottle along with glass and served water to him after drinking three glass of water he quench his thirst. He gave many thanks to her and she feel so satisfied at least she gave the water to thirsty man. She went inside the kitchen again and bring the cup of Tea he take the tea and again thank to her. She sitted in front of him he left her home by giving many thanks to her. She told him that anytime he will come here he can have the tea and water. Very soon he has been left from her house. She laid on the sofa again and start watching the TV also playing with her son.

Next day She wore her dark blue color saree and black color blouse and she looks stunning in this saree. As usual She was watching the TV and suddenly door bell ranged. She wake up from the sofa and reached to the door. She open the main gate and found the same person who came yesterday on her gate. She greet him with smile and ask him to come inside. He came inside as they were little known to each other. Let me tell about him, He was so dark color with thin body and looks like an age of 55-60. His hairs were long and reached up to half of his back and wearing the same type of the dress.

He sit on the sofa and she went inside the kitchen and came along with snacks, Tea and served to him. Then she also sit in front of him and asked him from where you belongs to. He told her that he was from the one of the village from south tamil nadu. But he came out from his home at the age of **(edited) due to her step mother and joined with with the group of Babas when he saw them while he was begging in one of the famous temple. After that he did so many worships with them and he learned yoga and served his mighty powers for well wishing of the persons who come to him. He was spend nearly 35-40 years in rihekesh and haridwar.

After his guru was died he came back to chennai then he asked her what about you? while sipping the tea. She started to told him about her but he denied. Let you show your hand to me and i will tell about you. She forward her hand to him her soft and beautiful hand has been been shining in his dark color hand. He pressed her hand softly and start telling about her childhood and marriage life. The things which he was reading in her palm, She also accepted most of them was true. After some discussion she wake up again and gave him the second cup of tea to him. He left her home after taking the tea.

It has been so many days after the incident and she was remaindering about him but he never came. One day ( That is next day of she talk with me through phone ) at the same time she was lonely for an week as his husband went to delhi an week before. She was watching the TV and door bell ranged she reached to the door. She was very happy to see the same man again on the door. She welcomed him and he came inside as they were very known to each other. She went inside the kitchen and preparing Tea . She tided the saree little tight so her ass shape and his panty outline has been clearly visible to him. He was looking and her ass which moves while she walking in to kitchen his dick got tensed and it was huge. 

As she came inside the hall, she noticed his dhoti has been tenting. But she ignored and reached to him with very happy face. They sitted and she start talking to him. She was very happily speaking to him. But she was noticing that he was checking her breasts with his eyes. She was bending towards the ground and lifting few dust particles and throwing then on the dustbin. As she bends her sexy white hips and her boobs have been visible to him. And they were pulpy and hoisted and he has been passionate while seeing them. 

She start speak with him. After some times they both were laughing due to couple of jokes and by the time she come very close to him. His heart was beating harder and harder while seeing her beauty. She wake up and went inside the bedroom. She called him inside the bedroom and shown him to the top. She told him that there are few pairs of her husband clothes and asked him to gave support to chair and let me take the bundle down. He came near to chair and put his both arms in the chair and she start searching the bundles.

She was taking more times her bare flat stomach and her navel was clearly visible to him. when she imbalance from chair he kept his left hand in his bare waist to balance her. She was fervid with his sensual touch and she enjoying his touch. She was taking time and his touch became harder and harder around her waist. His arm was pressing his waist for more then minute. Then suddenly he pressed his waist with both hands, It was surprised her due to his act she slipped with friction from his body his dhoti has been drop on the floor and her saree pallu was dropped from her shoulder and his hands has been reached his ass and they both fall on the bed. She has been fall over on him. With an smile she stand and shying she covered her saree again. She rushed out from the bedroom and reached to the hall. She was looking at him and he came outside without saying anything he left the house.

After that incident he did not come for couple of days. At morning arati is busy cleaning the house and son was in deep sleep. It was raining heavily and was quite dark even at morning. Due to rain she feeling so romantic. The sound of the rain and the beautiful old song playing in the TV reminded her of his husband. she stopped cleaning the hall for a moment, walked over to the window and gazed out. Still an week were to go before his husband to return from delhi. She missed him the most now. She picked up the fallen broom from the floor and was walking back to the place the door bell rang.

She walked quickly to the door and found that beggar. He holdin an banana leaf over his head to prevent him from rain, she couldn't resist herself laughing by seeing this. The she felt sorry for him and motioned him to come in. He smiled at her as he came in. She asked him why he was came in rain. He said that he lived near railway stations now it was covered with water due to rain. She told him to stay here for some time until rain stop. He was dripping wet so he cannot come inside. he said "Thank you" and was standing in the corner of the veranda. she caught him staring at his thighs and then only arati realized that she was still in her cleaning. His saree bunched up and tucked at his waist. He looked away quickly. she adjusted his saree quickly and told him to wait. Then she went inside and brought a towel for him to dry himself. She told him to come inside and stand under the fan. 

He did so, thanking her profusely. He was drying his hair for a few minutes while she went to the kitchen for a cup of tea for him. He thanked once again. She told him to sit on the wooden chair as his clothes were still wet. He sat at the edge of the chair. she looked at him now and said since I am in the middle of cleaning the house after cleaning we can start conversation, he nodded his head. When she pick up the mop and saw him, he was peek through my saree at my deep fleshy navel. she decided to tease him a little then she went inside to bedroom and tucked his saree to his waist just above his knees and lowered his saree a bit more too below hip and secured the pallu in position and came in to the hall with the mop to clean. She could see his instant reaction. 

His eyes almost popped out. "Wait until I finish cleaning this hall OK?" With that, She started mopping, without waiting for his reply. She could notice that he wasn't wasting any chance and was eyeing at his exposed legs as much as possible. She was quite aware of his peeking glances all over her. This was turning her on hot due to this climate. she was done with mopping the hall and took the mop back to the bathroom. "you are almost dry now" was her passing comment while leaving the hall. The disappointment in his face was apparent a he was thinking that my little show had come to an end, but she had other plans for him and decide to tease him some more.

She came back to the hall with a dirty cloth and a stool. She told him that she needed to clean the fan as it is quite dirty too and switched off the fan, Placed the stool underneath the ceiling fan. She climbed over the stool and told him to fetch the dirty cloth as she forgot to pick up before mounting on the stool. He eagerly fetched the cloth and stood by his side like he is waiting for the next command. She told him what he liked to hear "Please hold the stool" He nodded, "yes the floor is wet. I shall hold it". He bent down a bit and held the edge of the stool. She lifted his hands to clean the fan while he was holding the stool. She had left the pallu free flowing over my shoulder on purpose, so within seconds my pallu gave way and moved a bit in the mid rib section exposing my bare tummy completely. she continued cleaning and looked down to see him he get a great view of her navel. His face was actually only inches away and she can feel the hot air from his breath brush the base of her belly. She reacted to it, tucked his belly inwards a bit.

she had stretch his hand wide when she started cleaning the first blade of the fan in order to reach till the tip. She noticed his eyes was on her, he stood at her waist level. His left breast was completely off the pallu now and the sweaty blouse and bra could hardly contain the pointed fully erect nipple. He was treated with a wonderful view of her breast juggling while she was cleaning the second blade. he made his move, He shook the stool gently and quickly said " arati the base of the stool is not good. So shall I hold you along with the stool to be safe" With that his left hand was on her foot. The room was so much charged with sex at that moment, the silence from her was taken to be a approval. He was looking up at the fan. She was trying to concentrate and muttered an aimless "Thanks" to him, tried to clean further. 

While cleaning last blade of the fan Within a few seconds, She felt his hand move up a bit. This sent shivers through her. She felt his hand move up on her bare leg and rest on the knee for a while. Warning bells were ringing in my head. One side of my brain was screaming to warn that I am at the "point of no return" while the other half was already lulled and taken over by needs and desire even he was dirty oldman. In this brief conflict, the needs overtook the reason and she continued to clean the blade while was enjoying the feeling of his hand on her thigh.

His hand was hard and was moving up inch by inch. It now reached the base of her petticoat resting creamy white thigh. His index finger started drawing some circles on her thigh with some pressure, while his face was innocently looking at the fan. That was a very different sensation and she had never felt ever before. She gasped and stopped cleaning and looked down into his eyes. She could see a glint of fire in his eyes. He continued to perform the circular motion and let his hand travel further upwards. While still looking at her face. His lips were parted only slightly. He released his other hand from the stool, and rested it lightly on her bare hip. there eyes were still locked as his hand went to his navel while his other hand at the mid thigh region drew circles advancing closer to her pussy. His hand reached her deep navel and he placed his index finger inside and simultaneously he placed the palm of his hand right on her pussy over panty.

Suddenly her son was cried, Then both came to normal and he quickly remove his hand from her pussy and navel. She came down from the stool and arranged her dress properly and went in to bedroom. After some minutes her sons cry was stopped by seeing her and she was still in bedroom even her son slept once again. Nearly after half an hour she saw he was coming to the bedroom. By saw him she stand up from the bed and gave a nervous smile. He came near to her and placed his hand over her waist again and slowly pressing her, then he moved his hand over her armpit and then he slowly brought his hand down over the side of her breast and started touching the sides of her breasts. arati was nervous at the touch of him and she looked down the floor to avoid seeing him but when he touched her breasts with a little pressure she let out a moan ummmm. she didn't expect it but she really liked his touch. Hearing the moan from arati he gained confidence and he covered her whole breasts with his hands and started pressing it. arati was shocked at first for his bold move and she objected.

He stared in her beautiful eyes and she boldly stared back him. There was a mix expression of shyness, boldness, pleading, love, seduction and longing in her eyes. He went closer and she dissolved in his arms and hide her face in his shoulders. He embraced her tightly and kissed her neck. She closed her eyes. he placed his lips on her luscious and beautiful lips and he broke away and embraced her in a tight hug, rubbing her face on his hairy chest. Placed his hands on her boobs slightly massaging them over the saree. She let out a soft moan. He increased pressure on her boobs and massaged them vigorously. She violently moaned with pleasure. 

He pressing her breasts hard, which made arati moan loudly umaaaaa mmmm. Then he kissed her neck and removed the pallu of the white saree. He licked his lips lustily again. arati asked to stop, But he threatened her and he saw boobs of arati over blouse it were a feast to his eye, he immediately held them in his hands and pinched her nipples over blouse, which made arati to moan loudly in pleasure ummm. He put his lips on her right breast and kissed it. This sent a thrill to her. He then started sucking her left breast over blouse and arati started moaning a lot. He was massaging her right boob in the meantime. He sucked both the nipples for some time, and then moved his hand over her pussy area and pinched it over her sari. arati tried to object, but he bit her nipples which made her to submit to him in pleasure. He removed the fold of the sari at her waist thrown away. It was great sight to him.

He took her face in both his hands and was about to kiss her again when she abruptly pulled herself away pick her saree and ran to the hall. He followed her. Her child were sleeping peacefully. He caught hold of her hand and gestured her to follow him. She came with him and sat on the sofa in the hall with just wrapped the saree over her body. He went and sat near her. He asked " What happened arati". She shook her head and said "Its not right. We should not do this things". He understood and asked " It's your decision. I will not force anything. If you say yes, only then I am going to touch you".

Both sat silent for quiet a long time. he saw many fleeting emotions and thoughts on her face. He took her hand in his hand and asked "Come on arati, share your thoughts with me, may be I can help you". She said " I don't know, I am a very homly housewife. But i dont know what happened to me, my cunt got wet when you talked to me. I am totally ashamed". He was stunned and the room went silent again. She was breathing heavily and she was looking at her hands and wringing them in despair.

He said " arati i can understand your feelings. As I said I won't force anything. arati you have to take your decision. I know beautiful woman like you cant have sex with a man of 55 years dirty old man like me. when ever i came hear you treated me very well. Sorry for i crossed my limits "

Saying this he stand up from sofa and moving out. Then arati stopped him " Still its raining also time is 1PM, so have an lunch and then go". But he refused her offer, arati forced and made him to sat in dinning table, Then she went to the bedroom and take an quick bath in attached bath room. Then wore an red saree with red blouse and came out. She served him lunch since she already prepared the lunch before he came.

After dinner without saying anything he went out. Next day was one of the special day in arati's life, yes it was her wedding day. So she wake early and have an bath wore her marriage saree. It was red color silk saree with matching blouse but his blouse was new one and it was mostly open in back and low neck cut in front. She tied her hair properly, so if any one look at her back they got an clear view of bare back then from side view her lips was exposed very well and she looks extremely gorgeous in that dress. Since it was raining today also she decide to go temple in evening.

At 8AM the door bell rang, she found the same beggar in the door steps and she did not expect him so early now because normally he came around 10-11AM. She welcomed him, It was really a feast for his eyes to see arati in silk saree and while she turn and went in he can saw her bare back. He was restless by saw arati in that sexy blouse which expose most of her back. While he sat in sofa arati saw a tent on his crotch and he never tried to hide it. 

He : Any special today?

She : nothing

He : Then you was wear an silk saree

She : Today is my wedding day

He : wow then definitely it is an special day 

But he cannot find an smile in her face

He : What happened while you so dull

She : Nothing

He : You did not like me presence

She : no i did not feel like that

He : sorry for what happened yesterday 

She : I forgot that incident on yesterday itself

He : Then why you are so dull

She : My husband forgot this day

He : What?

She : I was waiting for his wish from 12AM onwards, But still he never call me.

He : May he was in any important work and i hope definitely he will call.

She : He will be free up to 10AM, after that only he will go to office from guest house. I am sure he forgot this day.

He : This day started just now, so please wait for some times

She : Every wife will looking for her husband wish at first on her wedding day and birthday. 

He : I can understand

After some more discussion, arati went to kitchen to prepare tea. While she going once again he saw her bare back and he cannot able to control his lust. After she disappeared from hall, he slowly went to kitchen without any noise and stand in the entrance of the kitchen, there he can see arati was busy on preparing tea and he was watching her bare back without any blink and admiring her beauty.

Then he asked arati for water and she was surprised to see in kitchen but without saying any thing she gave an glass of water and turned to prepare the tea. While drinking water he never take an eye from her back. Suddenly arati feel some fingers were touching on his blouse. But quickly she realized and asked him " what are you doing" he replied " There is an ant in your blouse, can i remove it" she replied "ok". Then he said " It went in to your blouse " she also feeling some thing in her blouse. He again asked " can i remove " but she was in dilemma what to answer but he did not wait for her reply, quickly he touched his bare back under her blouse with his right hand fingers. with in a second he almost inset his all finger and grassing her back under blouse over bra. During that time she raise her left hand to turn off the gas and he get good view of her left boobs.

He slide his left palm through the side of his left breast and slightly pressed it. she was shocked by this but stood motionless. He taken this as advantage and further encouraged and increased the force of his pressing. arati placed both his hands on near to the gas. He removed his right hand from her back and slide his palm under her armpit to her right boob. He was standing behind her and squeezing her boobs with his palms for the first time. She could feel his hardness. He was pressing it lightly. He brought his face near the back of his ears and took deep breath. His pressing on her boobs became so hard now. It created a little pain on her breast. However, the oldman taken this as green signal for him and kissed on the her ears. She know where it is going to end but today she was not stopped him so far. but some how she opened her mount.

She : what are you doing

He : Searching an ant

She : It was in back but

He : but

She : but your hands are in front

He : oh sorry arati

She : please take your hands

He : please arati

She : Yesterday you told, u will not do any without my approval

He : Yes i told. but i cant able to control after saw you in this dress

She : what?

He : You are so beautiful and sexy in this dress

She : but

He : please arati don't stop me

She also feeling hot and enjoying his touch, so she kept silent and after some minutes of pressing 

He : Can you show your boobs

She : what?

She : what are you thinking of me

He : please arati just one time

She : Please leave me you are going behind your limits, I think you are so innocent thats why i gave freedom to you and now your crossing the limits

He : please, I never touch any woman in life and you are the first

She : So

He : please arati i begging you please

She felt pity for him and did not reply any thing. He took her silence as approval. Then He removed her palloo of her saree from his shoulder and dropped it to the floor. Her white cleavage visible through red blouse from background he could feel a treat for his eyes because he did not see her properly on yesterday. He looked down from over his shoulders. His eyes fixed on her boobs for few seconds. 

He : Your cleavage was so awesome

She : hmm

He : It looks so beautiful in red blouse

He : Your husband his so lucky to have an sexy wife like you

He : Thanks to allow this beggar to saw this

He : arati

He : Can i remove your blouse

Again she was silent then he unhooked her blouse one by one. His hands were shivering, may be because of the excitement. After unhooked he turned her and looking her with lustfully. As she was looking down and she could see a big tent formed on his dhoti. He also stood motionless for some time due to the her submission. He did not do anything simple watching her beauty, but to his surprise arati raised her arms. He did not expect this and quickly he removed her blouse through her head and throw it in floor. For next five minutes both did not move an inch, he was watching her boobs in bra and she kept watching the floor. He came forward and hugged and laid his face on her shoulder. 

She passed her fingers through his hair for the first time. His lips pressed on her neck. She could feel his hands on her soft waist and he encircling it. His fingers touched her back now she like him very much because so far she did not feel like this nearly half an hour passed, he remove her blouse only and she lick his slow approach. Then he pressed her tummy with his left hand. He then slide both his hands upwards and went near the hook of her bra. Suddenly she hold his hands. He looked at her face and pleaded with his eyes. but she did not allow

She : but this not good

He : please

The She took a deep breath and removed her hands. He faced some difficulty in unhooking the bra. even after two minutes he was trying to remove it then arati raised her hands and removed the hooks in the bra ( Later only she came to know he purposefully do this and he want to remove her bra by herself). Now it came out from my shoulder and pulled out from her body and throw away. She dropped her eyes in shame by standing in front of old beggar like this. She could not even look at him. He looked at her big white boobs and pink nipples with wide eyes. It was really a feast to him. He was looking at a woman's breast for the first time and It was clearly shown on his face. He slowly took his hands to her boobs and touched it with his middle finger. He then pressed her right boob with his left hand softly. She felt very good after a so long time, she was dealing like this.

He : Wow arati your boobs are super

He : I never saw an woman with pink nipples

He : your have great flat navel

He : Can I kiss it arati

She again remained silent, then he kept down and pressed his face on her soft stomach and kissed her navel. With in a short time her naval area became filled by his saliva. He slowly moved upward and reached at her boobs. He put his lips and started to kiss it. Then he licked her cleavages. She hold the back of his head with her right hand and pressed it to her breast. He took her pink nipple in his mouth and started sucking it. she started to moan softly. 

He like her boobs very much and he could not able to control his feeling. He placed his hands on her boobs. He feeling her softness. She slowly responds to him to his touch. He squeezed here boobs gently with that her milk peeping out of her nipples. Then he started to drink it then suddenly arati stopped him.

With an sad face he asked " what happen arati "

She : please dont drink that

He : why?

She : I want feed my son

He : please it was so taste

she : no please understand

While they are taking, both heard her son's cry and with out wasting any time she pushed and ran to bedroom. One thing she forgot that her saree pallu was in his hand, so while she ran here saree was completely removed from her body. Rich housewife running only with petticoat from her kitchen where her saree was in old beggar hand.

He also followed her and saw she took her child in his both hand and started to feed him through her left boobs and he was watching her beauty for some times. Then he came near to her and took her right boob on his mouth. This time she did not say anything and he squeezed her boob to get more milk. Now he got a flow of milk from her boobs and it was taste very sweet to him. After some minutes her son finished his quota, she pushed him from her boob and kept her son in the bed. He was looking her and she smiled him by pulling his head towards and left boob and said " Now you can take whole milk " hearing this he was happy and he was sucking both the boobs for around 10 to 20 min and drank all her milk.

He : arati it is true that I am drank an beautiful rich housewife milk

She : yes

He : Look how lucky i am

She : yes

He : arati Your boobs are so good, soft and exciting me. I had always fantasied about how your cunt from when i met u first, I cant even believe that you offered your golden body to me with in short time. Now please stand up. I need to look at and admire your lovely rich body. The body that I have been dreaming about, till today from the day i met you.

Hearing this she got up from the bed and stood. he too stood up. He pulled off her petticoat along with her panty from her body. Now an rich house wife was totally naked in front of old beggar. She was feeling so shy now by thinking her status. He stared at her body for a long time. The sight of her fair naked breasts and pink nipples was driving him mad then his eyes went to her pussy. It was cleanly shaved.

The he turned her body to look her ass. She have very large and fleshy ass. he came close to her from her behind. He circled her with his arms and cupped his breasts lightly again. He kept his palms cupped over her breasts without pumping, or squeezing them. He seemed to be relishing the feel of her boobs again. Now made her sit on the bed. He lay down on his lap. He began fondling and squeezing her boobs and nipples. 

Again milk started shooting out of her nipples due to his rough squeezing. Hungrily he put his mouth on one of my nipples and began sucking out my milk again. He kept fondling her other breast, with his palm while drinking my milk. She was getting excited to have his mouth upon her nipples again. Her vagina became more wet. Then began biting her breasts and nipples very roughly. It pained her a lot. He sucked off almost all the milk from both her nipples which he left before. He then got up and sat next to her.
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
[+] 1 user Likes pastispresent's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 26-12-2018, 02:28 PM