Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued

So guys, I shared how I and Sakshi got fucking each other on that night, when she was at my place, presumably to take good care of me. Continuing from there.

Next morning I got up with she being in the middle of my legs and trying to suck me. We made passionate love once again. When I went for bath, I was amazed to see hickies all over my neck and chest. She also joined me in shower and we hugged and played with each other in the shower of the small bathroom.

It was a combination of a Nymph and a Stud and we made love 4 more times during the day and that meant, we made love 8 times in 24 hours. The record which was battered only during my honeymoon.

Sakshi made me fuck her in doggie style and woman on top and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions. She made me pull her long silky hair while fucking her doggie style. She taught me about Calendar Method of maintaining birth control.

It was the first time that I spent such a long duration of time with a woman. Time spent with Sakshi made me build my first few fetishes. Not only I started liking long silky hair and that was one of the first things I noticed about women. Sakshi also made me stand and went on her knees to suck me. The way she looked up to me while sucking, the way I felt with a woman in that pose, the way she worshiped my dick - ahhhh - I have always liked to make women suck me by being on her knees. She made me cum on her face, drank my cum often and when I cummed on her hair - it was a sight with which I got enamoured. These few fetishes have remained with me ever since and have grown stronger with the passage of time. And not to forget, that I used to hold her long hair while fucking her in doggie style and she had to lift her face to face the wall instead of the bed and I enjoyed the pain and pleasure she got in that position.

The news from the hospital remained bleak. Mother had not improved a bit, and father was also slipping in and out of coma. Initial two days of hectic love making, Sakshi got her periods. At this time Sakshi also decided that I needed to study too, and would entice me of giving long blow jobs, if I studied well.

She almost banished all neighbours from coming to home, stating that I was sent back so that I could study.

Parents remained in the hospital and my exams started in the first week of March. Father was in senses but doctors estimated that he would be in hospital for about one more month. However, the bad part was that he was a lot incoherent because of a head injury and unable to remember things in a good manner. We had visited the hospital twice in between.

Company of Sakshi gave me a lot of boost in self-confidence. I grew vain as well with her praising the width of my dick and my stamina. She started calling the time with me as her first honeymoon.

However, she was very good at housework and used to keep the house spec free. Cooked delicious meals for me, at times she gave me a massage too with her boobs and took good care of me alongwith my cock.

Her background was that she lost her virginity to her boyfriend in college at around 20 years, whom she considered a stud, but due to some reasons this guy dumped her. But she got a taste of the cock and had torrid affairs with 4 more guys by the age of 23. Then she was screwed by two seniors in her office, one being close to 50 years old. But she stressed frequently that no one screwed her more than me nor as me. She told me to control my cumming by changing positions. Most of the times, she was profane while fucking me. She accused me of enticing her with my huge dick.

The days passed in a haze, we used to make love 3-5 times a day, till my exams started. For exams I had to travel to the city. She asked pertinent questions on my return and always treated me with a blow job, drinking all the load.Couple of times she also sat below me when I was on chair and licked my balls, before proceeding to lick my dick. "I am the best cock-sucker you would get." was also her famous refrain. Arguably she was almost right.

Then it was my last exam. She asked me the day before, whether I drink? I said NO. I have never had a drink in my life, nor smoked. She gave me 300 Rs. and asked me to bring a half of some whiskey and two soda bottles. The weather had changed and we were using fans instead of blankets by now.

When I returned home, she told me, "You will never forget this night. This is the night of your life."

After changing into some casual clothes like shorts and T shirt for me and loose Salwar Kameej for her, we started with the drinks, I disliked the taste, but was egged on by her to gulp the first glass, then slowly take the second glass. By that time she had gulped her both pegs and she started swaying to some hummed music of her own. She gave me a total strip tease from her loose Kurti and salwar. She took two duppattas and tied my hands on the chair.

Then she inserted her hands from the lower side of my shorts in my thighs, scratched them, and teased my dick a lot. Then she licked my inner thighs like a girl possessed. Massaged my feet and legs, with her hands, placing them between her boobs and tongue. placed 1000s of kisses here and there. Then she picked up the thread of my shorts with her teeth, whilst her hands were in my shorts from the lower side. Using her teeth and mouth only, though a lot clumsily, she pulled down my shorts. She licked the pre-cum of my dick and also sucked on the pre-cum in the shorts.

She proceeded to place kisses on my tummy and chest by pushing the T-shirt up, while in between she moved away and rubbed the crack of her ass on my dick. Whenever the dick oozed pre-cum, she would just lick me clean by pressing the tube of my dick. I tried touching her and she said NO NO. The game was that. I could not touch her or do anything to her, only she could do things to me. In all this while for 45 minutes or so, she teased me.

Then she opened my hands and pushed the chair so that the back was on the floor and then again tied my hands. The position was that I was lying on my back, my legs in the air and my hands tied to the hands of the chair. She sat on my face and bent forward to take my dick in her mouth. It was an awkward position and no 69 was possible, hence we had to take turns in pleasing each other. Juices were oozing out of her pussy like anything. My lips, nose, chin and most of my cheeks were wet with her juices, whereas she was content on cleaning the pre-cum using her tongue.

After so much continuous erection, my cock was paining a bit, it felt as if I wanted to pee. I told this to Sakshi, she released me from that chair and off I went to pee. By that time Sakshi had entered the bedroom and spread her legs, I came and inserted my hard dick in her swollen cunt. I might have stroked her for 2-3 minutes, when she asked me to take it out. She had decided that she wanted cum in her mouth. And I was lying on my back on the bed and she was working her magic on my dick. Teasing it by pressing between her boobs and sucking it in cycles.

Few minutes later, my dick tightened and I pressed my hips tight, so as not to allow it to flow. Sakshi sensing it sat on my thighs and started tickling my balls with one hand while angled the cock towards her own side, not touching my dick at all, I could barely hold for another 30 seconds when the stream leapt out of my dick right upto her chin. ONE, TWO, THREE hit her chin and FOURTH fell on her boobs. Using her fingers she licked the last drop clean from her body.

She and I had a bath together and she hugged me tight. She said she wanna drink more. It was 11PM. However, the liquor shop on the highway I had seen open till 12AM. So I took out my cycle and went and fetched one more half of whiskey. I had one more peg while she had two more. Then in stupor she started professing love for me. She was saying, "gandi lat laga di tumne, kaun bujhaayega meri pyaas ab." (You have made me a slut, who would satiate me now)

By the time she finished her two pegs, I found her intoxicated enough. There was a role-reversal. I took the lead and threw rest of the liquor in the sink. I pulled her to the bedroom, stark naked, she kept on moaning while I licked her first and then fucked her in missionary style.

Next morning came a new dictat, no clothes for the whole day except when she was to cook. We made more passionate love that day. Six times, if my memory serves me right.

These things lasted till the 29th of March, when my mother was discharged from the hospital and my Bua came to our place after exams of her kids were over. Before going she told me - You don't need to lick women, you should dominate them. This one sentence changed my outlook on licking women, I anyways did not like licking women much by then too. However, this licking skill has still been put to good use by me in breaking resistance of many women, who were never licked before in their lives.

Sakshi went back. The day she was to leave, we kissed passionately in my room and made plans to find time for each other. She happily signed her name with her lipstick on panty and bra for me. My collection now boasted of 3 panties and 2 bras. Pooja never left bra behind.

But next year she got married and since then moved to Australia. We have had sex only twice since the day she left and never after her marriage. She is happily married and has a son. She claims to have never cheated on her husband and I have no reason to disbelieve her. To me, she remains one of the most perfect women I ever met.

--------------------

However, on the personal front, I was not able to get into any engineering college, where as Sabeena got into one. My parents blamed it on the accident. I started attending Graduate College in the same city.

What happened next would be in future posts.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM