Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
"You know we both have meetings tonight. You with Madan and me with the COO.", I reminded Ankita. 

"I am not going to meet with Madan tonight. I am going to reschedule it after a few days. You carry on with the COO meeting."

"ohh. okay. Make yourself comfortable here. I need to start prepping for the COO meeting"

"I think I will go back to my room and sleep for a bit. I'll stay there tonight. Good luck with your meeting."

I was puzzled. Ankita came down with her entire luggage. She told me she was scared to stay alone and was afraid. Now suddenly she canceled Madan's meeting and now she wants to stay alone again. 

I did not even bother asking her why and etc. It's not worth it. I have other things to take care of. 

Ankita being the smart perceptive person she is was able to read my mind. 

"Don't worry about me. Something personal and unexpected came up. So, plans are cancelled. Don't try to contact me for the next few days. I need some personal space. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah.. whatever! Just don't disturb my sleep in the middle of the night again and spoil the next day. That would be great!", I replied coldly. 

Ankita was hurt. That's when I knew I screwed up. 

"Don't worry. I will never come down here again. Not now. Not ever! Okay! You enjoy yourself without any company!", her voice was shaking with pain. 

I felt bad. 

"Sorry, Ankita! I did not think through what I was saying!"

She did not even bother looking at me. She dragged the suitcase back with her and she was gone after slamming the door shut loudly behind. 

The crisp breeze whipped through the open window of Deepak's office on the ground floor as it skimmed past the beach and crossed the hotel complex. In the sofa seat, Deepak felt the temperature dropping as he tried to clear his thoughts. His quick shower and shave had left him looking reasonably presentable but had done little to ease his anxiety. The frightening image of Ajanta remained locked in his mind. 

"I need a drink", he thought to himself. 

Deepak could not help but feel a deep sense of fear about meeting Ajanta the next day. She is crazy, psychotic, intelligent and very beautiful. Deadly combination.  Despite Ajanta's reputation for being a sincere office, her instincts were drawn towards extremely risky situations and she had to do things against the law to get what she wanted many of the times. Her dedication to fighting crime made her an easy woman to admire. She grew up in ranks quickly and was on track to become a national sensation and a media darling. Already, she was being interviewed by reporters and started making appearances on the news channel. On the surface level she looked calm, composed and super confident but those who knew her well also noted her craziness and high risk behavior which put her and the others around her in danger.  To the public and the higher up officers she had a squeaky clean image and they respected her a lot. 

He picked up his phone and dialled a number. 

"Amrish! Please be here tomorrow evening! Ajanta will be here for the video tapes. I don't want to be alone with her. Can you be there?", Deepak nervously asked. 

"Of-course! I will be there but you should tell me what happened. okay?"

"Now is not a good time. When I am ready I will tell you!", Deepak replied with great irritation. 

He sipped the Whiskey a little bit savouring the taste and relaxed on the sofa. He closed his eyes trying to enjoy the moment when he heard a loud knock on the door. 

It was 10:30 PM. Nobody other than Amrish visits him after 10:00 PM at night. 

Deepak lazily walked towards the door and opened it slowly. 

It was Ankita! 

His voice was trembling and his hands were shaking. He could feel the blood pump in and out of his heart. Panic was writ large on his face. 

"What do you want Madam? I already told you sorry. Don't punish me more please!"

Ankita was smiling brightly at Deepak. 

"Can I come inside?", she asked sweetly. 

She sat down on the sofa in the middle while Deepak was still standing. 

"Sit down and relax. I am not going to shout at you. Okay? Don't be afraid. I won't do anything to you!", she assured him. 

Deepak sat down on the sofa at the edge of the seat and as far away from Ankita as the sofa would allow. 

"Oh my god! comm..onnn on now! Why are you so afraid of me?"

She caught him by hand and pulled him closer so he was right next to her. Her thighs were touching his thighs. 

When his eyes laid on her cleavage he had an instant erection. The bulge was clearly visible through his pants. 
Ankita wore a complete pink attire. The saree, blouse, bangles and lipstick all matched well. 

[Image: desi-girl-cleavage-pictures-3338.jpg]

Her saree barely covered her enormous breasts and most of it was hanging out. As much as Deepak tried to focus his eyes were drawn to her breasts. He could not stop trying to stare at her crown jewels. 

She then moved sideways towards him. The saree pallu fell down on the floor. She did not bother covering herself up. She held her arms closer bringing her breasts together and making the cleavage even deeper. She then carefully bent giving Deepak a deeper look into her twin mangoes. 

"I am shivering can you get me some whiskey to drink. Also, can you close the windows." , she asked seductively to Deepak. 

"oh.. also, lock the door from inside. I don't feel comfortable being inside an unlocked room!"

Deepak handed a glass with a peg of Whiskey to Ankita and poured another round for himself. 

"Cheers! To our new friendship!", the glasses clicked and they both took a sip and placed it on the table. 

"Listen, Deepak. I was wrong okay! I should not have shouted at you or Amrish the other day. What you guys did was nothing wrong. You did not commit any crime. You used the public images that I already shared on social media. Right!"

"uh.. uh..", Deepak vaguely replied. 

Taking another sip, she continued. 

"Masturbating is something that is completely natural. You both found me attractive and you were jerking off to it! Big deal! It's not like you were physically abusing me."

Deepak felt a bit relaxed and understood. He could feel his stress melting away in the presence of this beautiful woman.

"I should have come during the regular office hours. I came here very late at night. You were not expecting me and so you both were enjoying yourself. I feel so ashamed of my behavior. I am so sorry Deepak!", Ankita replied. 

"It's okay Madam. You reacted in shock and anger. Anyways that situation is over now. Let's move on from that", Deepak replied with a smile on his face. 

Ankita had a sad expression on her face. 

"You are just saying that right. Do you genuinely forgive me?", she stared at Deepak with her large eyes. 

"Yes!. You are too nice and understanding Madam! So, why not?"

"Okay then, give me a hug and lets have an open heart to heart conversation"

She then hugged him. Deepak could feel Ankita's two large globes crushing against his chest. His hands circled around her shoulders and then he noticed something. 

"Madam, you are not wearing any bra? I could not feel your straps!", Deepak was puzzled. 

"All you men roam around freely wearing whatever you want but us woman need restrictions? I don't like wearing bra or anything underneath my clothes after night time. Whole day by chest feels like it is in prison. After night I set them free. It makes me feel comfortable."

"Look how comfortable I am!", saying this she started shaking her enormous milk jugs side to side. Deepak was stunned looking at her. He could clearly see them moving seductively. His heart started beating faster and beads of sweat started pouring down from his face. 

She then opened a water bottle lying next to the sofa and started drinking it. A lot of water overflowed from her mouth and started going down her chest. It made her already braless blouse semi transparent. Parts of her 1 Rupee coin aerola started showing up clearly.  Deepak swallowed his own spit on this site. 

"Oh, no! Look what I did! I should have been more careful!" 
"Do you have any towel Deepak?", Ankita innocently asked. 

"Only have paper towels, Ankita", Deepak said and he went to get them. 

Ankita got up and bent at an angle and Deepak could clearly see the view. She carefully inserted the paper towels and slowly wiped the insides of her blouse. Deepak could feel his pre-cum oozing out in his pants and it made a wet circle. His dick was so hard there was no way he could get up now. 

Ankita then poured another round of Whiskey for herself and one for Deepak. 
As they started drinking Ankita took Deepak's hands and held it. 

"Tell me. Did you get the videos from the cameras?", she asked staring into his eyes innocently. 

"No, Ankita. It's not easy to get the videos. We have special technicians and they collect all the videos for the past 24 hours and put it in the storage room. We save the data for at-least 30 days. When the security officer ask for it we have to process the videos again based on date and time. It will take at-least 4 to 5 hours to get the final videos."

"Why are you asking Ankita?"

"Nothing, Officer Ajanta was asking you right today. Just the thought crossed my mind! You both are good friends?", Ankita asked sipping another one from her glass. 

On hearing Ajanta's name Deepak's facial expression changed. There was fear on his face. 

"Why are you reacting like this? What happened between both of you?"

"I will tell at another time, Ankita! I am not comfortable sharing it", Deepak replied softly. 

"It's okay Deepak. We are both friends now right! There are no secrets between friends. You have to trust me. I won't tell anyone about it! When you share your happiness it will multiply. When you share your sadness it will divide.", saying this she winked at him. 

"See Deepak! I cannot bear to see you like this. You are in so much pain with just the mention of a name. Come closer! I will help you!", she ordered.

She loving brought his face between the center of her boobs and gently let him put his face there. As Deepak composed himself she lovingly stroked his cheeks. 

[Image: 800px_COLOURBOX43025175.jpg]

"Take your time! We have the whole night to have a heart to heart open talk!"
[+] 3 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 07-10-2022, 11:17 PM