Adultery How a medical student is lured by a pimp
Part 11

After the encounter, they dropped Anu back in her residence place. Days passed and things were normal again. Monthly once ashok used to call her and have sex in a resort. On one such night, when anu was with ashok, her sister in law Meena called her. Ashok instantly noticed the seductive beauty's calling picture along with her husband (Anu's brother) and wanted to fuck her. Anu wanted to hide the phone but she was not able to. That night Anu was banged extra hard, Ashok was thinking about Meena and banging Anu. Next day morning he dropped her in her PG.

Later that day he called her and asked about Meena. Meena was a tall and well built girl with big busts, she looks like 24 but as a body of 35yr old MILF. 
Anu understood what he wanted, she resisted in the begining. He later promised her with new phones and hefty money. Anu and Meena doesn't gel well. So Anu didn't mind ashok using her. She finally said okay to him but she has no clue how to do it. 

Later that night, Ashok told her to bring her to a shopping mall in ECR and he will tell the next step there. Meena is fond of shopping and she agreed instantly. After a week, on a sunday they both went to a mall. And Ashok was waiting there. He asked Anu to take her to a  juice shop first and both ordered juice. Ashok gave a powder and told to slip it into her drink. She was afraid but he insisted. She did likewise. Meena drank it fully and started feeling very drowsy. She was not able to walk and fell down while doing so. People gathered around and so did AShok. He and Anu took her out in his car and went to Raju's bungalow. 

Anu was scared seeing Raju, Geeta and Gautum there. She asked why they are here, he said today fully she will be here for me, night i'll put her in your clinic bed, manage by telling she was dehydrated and you gave her drips.  Anu understood his plan and felt pity for Meena and she left the place. Later, Ashok told Geeta and Gautum  who she is and about his plan on fucking her. They were thrilled to listen to it. 
Geeta removed Meena's clothes and made her naked. She was prepared just like Anu was. Hands tied, face covered except mouth and pussy shaved. 
Additionally they tied her breats with rope. It became red in colout.

Raju went to a near by restaurant and were talking to its owner. Yes, that is Mani, Anu's brother and Meena's husband. After intial fucking with Anu, Raju and mani became friends as Raju liked food from Mani's restaurant. Raju asked him now whether he liked enjoying with a girl that day, and he has a similar girl now. He said I loved and was eagerly waiting if you will call him again. Mani didnt know who it was for the second time.  Mani asked raju, Can i ask one thing ?" Raju said yes. Mani said "can i bring my other partner too ? He is depraved for sex now" Raju gave a evil smile and took both to the bungalow. 

To be Continued.........
[+] 1 user Likes redfunn's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a medical student is lured by a pimp - by redfunn - 06-10-2022, 09:24 PM