Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
"novelistcasanova" has created a nice story titled "Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma"

The story is summarised here:

Charecters

1. Sriram, Owner of recently started business M/s MR Exporters
2. Padma w/o Sriram, House wife
3. Sons: Manish and Rakes studying Bishop convent school

The above family has started the construction of their own house through a contractor.

Construction workers:

4. Contractor,
5. Babu welder and also an alrounder
6. Blackie - Babu's assistant
7. Rombo - Teenager, Member of the a gangster

Some of the above construction workers also indulge in anti social activities such as Kidnapping, Extortion, banging high society woman etc.

others

8. Anil owner of Anil Traders and Exporters

Places:
1. Srirams home
2. New house construction site
3. Textile Exporters club near that construction site

Short summary of the story

Sriram is the ambitious owner of recently started business concern M/s MR Exporters.

Sriram, Padma family with 2 sons has started construction of their own house.

There is a Textile exporters club. Its members are Elite businessmen. In that Sriram and Anil are members. Padma used to play Tennis with Anil in that club premises. That is being watched by the construction workers. They found that Padma is moving too close with Anil. It is known to her husband Sriram but he is not objecting to it. He considers it as a normal behaviour in that high society. Anil’s wife happen to see that. She objects to it. So there is a  quarrel   in Anil's family.

Sriram expects some favours from Anil to develop his business further. Anil offers to get high value orders from foreign clients for Sriram. 20% commission is agreed for this. Sriram got one order through him. Anil also offers to use his influence to get permissions from govt officials.

To keep Anil motivated further to get similar more orders, Padma is willing to offer sexual favours. It is with the knowledge and permission of her husband. It is not unusual in that high society. However this matter is not yet openly conveyed to Anil.

Sriram has also a strange secret desire. It is to see his wife Padma being sexually enjoyed by other men.

Attracted by the pleasant appearance of Padma, some of the construction workers have an eye on Padma. Among the construction workers one Babu, a welder, wants to taste her at the earliest opportunity. He is eagerly waiting.

While everything is going on smoothly, suddenly there is a problem which affects Srirams Business.

Anil, who is instrumental in getting high value orders, is now missing for 3 weeks. Sriram was upset to know that the orders which he was hoping to get, went to their rival exporter one M/s Viswanathan & Sons. They came to know that Anil was kidnapped by some local Gangsters and forced Anil to divert the orders to Viswanathan & Sons. Sriram came to know that the construction worker Babu is also involved in that.

Since Sriram knew Babu well, as he is working in their house constrution work, he wants to use him and get access to the gangsters and get back the orders. Through Babu a deal with the leader of the Gangsters for Rs.5.0 lacs was successfully finalised. Advance amount 50% is also paid.

Sriram offered to pay a fees to Babu for this. But Babu does not want any money as fees. Instead he wants permission from Sriram to enjoy his chaste wife Padma once.

Sriram knows that Padma does not like Babu for his indecent behaviour. So he hesitates to discuss this delicate martter to Padma.  Had it been Anil or other high society Men perhaps Sriram can discuss and Padma will agree. In this case it not possible because Babu is not a high society man.

Therefore both Sriram and Babu come to a conclusion that the only solution available is that "Babu will bang Padma" not forcibly but a silent bang. It is beautifully narrated by the author as follows:
novelistcasanova Wrote:“Right, my wife hates you, okay? She will never sleep with you, that’s for sure, but if you really want to sleep with my wife, you have to kidnap my sons and blackmail her to sleep with you,” I said in a straightforward way.

The plan is:

Step 1. The gangsters will kidnap Sriram's both sons.
Step 2. To release the boys unharmed Babu will demand Padma.
Step 3. Sriram will pretend that he is shocked to know this.
Step 4. Howwever both Sriram and Padma will finally agree to Babu's demands.
Step 5. Untouched by other men, Chaste housewife, Pathini, Pathiviratha Padma will lose her chastity to Babu.

Expected result: Both the sons will be released unharmed. Padma will lose her chastity. Babu will satisfy his desire. Sriram also satisfy his mdesire of seeing his wife enjoyed by other men.

The plan was executed. Padma lost her chastity which is described by the author as follows:
novelistcasanova Wrote:Blackie inserting his cock inside my wife’s pussy and making love to her, made her cum easier.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa,” as Blackie was moaning and shot his cum inside my wife’s pussy, she started moaning and came along with Blackie.
All the steps proceed sucessfully but a goof up happened. Instead of Babu, another member of the gangster one "Blackie" came in place of Babu and enjoyed Padma. Also One Romba, a teen ager, also a member of the Gangster was almost about to bang Padma. Fortunately Padma escaped. Third Babu came into picture, released the boys successfully and Padma satisfied his desire also. Thus lost her chastity for the 2nd time. That is beautifully narrated by the author as follows:
novelistcasanova Wrote:The moment Babu sleeping on top of my wife and hugged my wife tight almost squeezing her and gave his cock one deep push inside my wife’s pussy, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” Babu moaned and came inside my wife’ pussy, and hugged my wife and collapsed on top of my wife with his cock still inside my wife’s pussy, and hugging Babu back tight, and clenching her teeth, my wife quietly came all over Babu’s cock.
Now Anil reappeared in the scene. The large value orders started coming. Sriram offered Padma to Anil. Padma lost her chastity for the 3rd time to Anil.  This time it is not a bang, but it is to her liking. That is beautifully narrated by the author as follows
novelistcasanova Wrote:Anil gathered all the courage and requested me to arrange for a private place where he can give my wife a final kiss before he leaves for Canada.  Me being generous, arranged a bedroom and let Anil fuck my wife.  Anil was thankful and enjoyed making love to my wife nicely and got my wife pregnant, and now we are expecting another son in 2 months.

With the 3rd Adventure all the three Sriram, Padma and Anil are happy because all their desires are fulfilled.

With that the story ends with "Shubam" Happiness for all ! Everyone is the Winners !  

My comments:

It is a beautiful story though a little long, it is interesting to read at every step. There is no any unbelieveable instances which can be described as wild imaginations. All these events are happening in day to day life. The vivid description ofPadma's feelings are excellent.

Perhaps the author can continue this story further as Part 2.

Now as Padma has been tasted by 3 men, Padma also has tasted 3 cocks. Out of that 2 are not to her liking but still she had the patience and withstood the adversities and finally succeeded. Now the lesson is "Success comes only after many failiures" Here after she will not have any guilt feelings or any hesitations to mingle with other businessmen to develop their business further.

With the backing of wife, Sriram can succeed in his Business and reach new heights may be the National leader of the Textile Excporters. He will be honoured by the Top most Government leader Presenting an Award. While accepting the Award he can say openly "Behind every successful man there is alwyas a woman"

Like this Husband offering his own wife for a silent bang is also not unusual in the High society. Prostitutes or other female staff cannot be used for this purpose because, the competitors will be able to buy them by paying a good price secretly. That is unreliable.

I whole heartedly congratulate the author "novelistcasanova" for his excellent creation ! I wish him success in all his future endeavours !
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by raasug - 05-10-2022, 10:58 PM