Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Amrish and Deepak carefully lifted Ankita and placed her on the sofa. She quickly adjusted her nightie and got up. Her cheeks became pink with shame and embarrassment. 

"I am going to report you to the polic.e! I will make sure you guys lose your jobs!" 

Tears started streaming down her eyes. 

"Please maam! Don't spoil our lives. We made a mistake. We will not repeat again!", Deepak breathlessly whispered. 

"I don't want to see any of you guys anywhere near me till I vacate my room! Is that understood?", Ankita screamed. 

"oh.. and I am vacating by the end of next week!"

Saying this Ankita started walking back first to her room. Then she changed her mind and then walked towards mine. 

It was late at night when she started banging on my door. 

I awoke slowly to the loud noise outside my room.

I stumbled through the darkness--the loud "thud thud thud" was extremely irritating. I fumbled for the bedside lamp and turned it on. Squinting at my surroundings I saw my indoor slippers and I put them on.

Who could it be this late at night?

Slowly, the fog began to lift.

I went to the door and asked "Who is this?"

"Open the damn door you idiot" Ankita said. "I hope you will at-least open the door and let me in now!"

"Please, Varun!"

Dazed, I looked at the bedside clock. It was almost close to midnight. I had been asleep only an hour, but I felt like the dead. I opened the door and there she stood in a nightie. Her face had a mix of emotions written on it. 

"I am scared Varun to be by myself. I want to be here with you! It's okay right!"

I still felt fuzzy. Ankita wants to stay with me! Why? What is she scared about?

I groaned. I was sound asleep and I just wanted to get back to my bed. 

"I'm sorry," I said, "but I'm very tired and--"

"Oh! You are sorry! You have no shame ignoring a woman instead of helping her!" Ankita pressed, lowering her voice to an urgent whisper. "I am not asking for your permission idiot! I AM STAYING HERE and there is nothing you can do about it! Okay!!"

I had little doubt about what would happen next. Ankita always gets her way. Always has and always will. 

"Okay, fine" I said, doing my best to remain polite, "I just want to sleep Ankita! It's been a long day today!" 

I lay on my bed and covered myself up with a blanket trying to get back to sleep. Ankita silently sat near me. I could hear her sobbing in the night. Her tears fell on my hands. I have never seen Ankita cry in my entire time. She was always upbeat and full of energy. Angry plenty of times but never crying. 

"What happened?" I asked her. 

I then gently pulled her towards me. She adjusted herself within my blanket and her head was resting on my chest. 

No matter how beautiful a woman is and no matter how intelligent, rich or powerful she is. She will always need a man to keep her happy and safe. I thought to myself. 

I kissed her forehead and she tightly hugged me. 

"What happened, Ankita? Why are you crying? Tell me!"

She was silent. Did not reply. 

I understood. This is not the right time. She just needed me for support and there I was. 

I hugged her back and together we both fell deep into sleep. More than sex. More than money. Just this feeling that I had deep in my heart that she should always be doing well in life and that she should always be happy and healthy. This feeling made me very happy and on top of the world. 

I don't care if she is a couple of years older than me. I don't care if she is from a different community. I want her. I need her and I will propose to her tomorrow evening!

With a big smile on my face I had a hope that this beautiful woman would always be forever mine ... 

Next day morning. 

We both got up within 15 mins of each other. I started showering. 

"I am going to pick up my clothes from my room. I will be back in 15 mins. Don't lock the door okay?"

Ankita reached the elevator and she was in a hurry. She did not want to be seen outside in her sweaty nightie in broad daylight. 

Just as she was about to reach the inside of the elevator she saw Salim Bhai slowly walking towards the elevator from a distance. 

"Hold the door please!", Salim told her. 

"Bhai.. we have a doctor appointment. Hurry!", shouted Amrish. He was waiting on the Groundfloor for Salim Bhai. His thunderous voice could be heard right to the floor where Ankita was there. 

Ankita waited and waited but got impatient. 

"Just take the next one alright!" and she tried closing the elevator door. 

But, by the time the door was closing, Salim Bhai put his walking stick between the elevator doors to make it open again. 

Ankita was annoyed. She pushed the cane out of the way by kicking it with her legs. This had an impact on Salim Bhai and he fell backwards onto the floor with a big scream. The door closed and Ankita was on her way up in the elevator. 

Amrish heard the scream and rushed upstairs not even taking the elevator. He knew something untoward happened to Salim Bhai.  

By the time Ankita came back to my apartment it was a couple of hours later. She wore a pink t-shirt and black jeans and she dragged a big suitcase full of her clothes into my room. 

"Whats all that noise?", she asked me. 

"Oh.. someone had an accident and fell down. They are taking him to the hospital. That's the ambulance. He lost a lot of blood."

"I see!", Ankita replied. 

As we were discussing the matter we heard a loud knock on the door. 

It was Ajanta Sharma. The Sub-Inspector of Polic.e. 

We opened the door and there was Amrish as well as Deepak there. Deepak's face looked like he had seen a ghost when he was around Ajanta. 

"Sorry guys! Quick question!" 

"Did any of you happen to use the elevator?" 

"I was taking a shower and was inside the whole time", I told Ajanta. 

Ajanta's eyes then fell on Ankita. What about you? 

"I never left the room either!", Ankita told Ajanta. 

"I see. hmmm.. So the thing is that Mr. Salim was found in a pool of blood near the elevator and we want to make sure there was no foul play. Amrish was the first person to find him and he mentioned seeing the elevator going up. So, we want to make sure", Ajanta confidently and sharply looked at Ankita. 

"Deepak! We both are good friends right!", Ajanta smiled sarcastically at him. 

"Check if there are any surveillance cameras pointing here. I want to make sure that it was just an accident."

Deepak weakly agreed. "Not sure if the cameras are working. But if there are any videos, I will drop them at your station. Madam."

"Are you sure you want to drop them at my station?", Ajanta laughed loudly. 

"Don't worry, I will pick it up from your office tomorrow evening! Okay!", so saying Ajanta left the accident scene. 

Amrish and Deepak were still standing there. 

"Old man must have slipped and fell. It's very common right! He should have been more careful! Why are security officer involved in this case?", Ankita asked with a faint smile. 

"The Old Man's name is Salim! Everyone here loves him. He is a great man and does a lot of social activities. Ajanta Madam is his daughter's best friend. He treated her like his own daughter and even paid for her education because Ajanta is from a poor family." 

"I see!", Ankita replied thoughtfully. 

Once we were back in the room I became curious. 

"Why did you lie to the inspector and tell her that you never left the room?" 

"I was just nervous. I am scared of the polic.e and did not want to get involved with them in any way", Ankita told me. 

"hmmm.. but.. did you use the elevator though?", I asked. 

"No, I just took the stairs. I had so much food yesterday that I thought using the stairs would be a good way to burn all those extra calories off"
[+] 3 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 05-10-2022, 09:57 PM