Adultery S-H-E : An Adultery
3rd part

As soon as she came up the stairs to the roof gate, Dishani standstill . The scene in front of her forced her to stop there. A few days ago, her mother forbade Kaberi di to meet with Anil Da, and today she is engrossed in lipkiss with Anil Da, also on the open roof. Dishani did not go further, hid behind the door, but she was not ready to see this scene.

Meanwhile, while kissing Anil's hand reached Sudipa's ass through her milky waist. Leaving her head Anil started pressing both her ass cheeks with her hands . As soon as his hand loosened Sudipa took away her face from him. Anil kissed her neck and said 'how does it feel? 'After a long time I kissed like that' - Sudipa replied in a soft voice. Anil puts his face on Sudip's cleavage and starts smelling her body fragrance.

Sudipa request her, "Leave now, my daughter is at home."

''whatever, I'm not leaving you now'' - Anil pulled Sudipa's petticoat's string with one hand and untied it. The black peticoat fell down on the roof floor. Just a pink panty down there of Sudipa. This time Anil brings Sudipa in front of the railing, Sudipa stands there bending, both hand on the railing leaving the body weight on them. Anil continues to kiss the bare part of her back.

Feeling Anil's hard penis over her panty Sudipa closed her both eyes and started to enjoy the obsession of kissing on the back. Anil knelt down while kissing her bare back and started rubbing his nose on Sudipa's panty. Slowly, he started pulling Sudipa's pink panty down. 'Umm don't do that' - Sudipa wants to say but her voice doesn't come out. Anil pulled her panties down to her ankles and started kissing her ass. Sudipa's eyes getting closed automatically. This is the first time someone has kissed her back, naked ass. Nothing like this happens with Debojit, she don't even remember the last time they met .

After kissing Sudipa's buttocks for a while, Anil spread them a little , put his nose there and sniffed her asshole 'Oh Sudipa, you have a very sexy smell here' .

Sudipa becomes more aroused, nothing comes out of her mouth except 'Hum'. Rubbing his nose, Anil said, "Your ass is great, your husband has ever fuck you in ass?" That's when the calling bell rang.The question remaind unanswered . After standing for so long, Dishani was watching the live hot scenes. Suddenly the bell rang and it interrupted. Now she have to go downstairs to open the door. If she did not go and open the door her mother may feel suspicious. Dishani went down.

Meanwhile, Sudipa also moves away, "Leave now, i have to go". Anil still doesn't want her to go 'Your daughter will go and open the door'.
''No Anil, Dishani can come here anytime , then the situation will become worse"- Sudipa takes her panty from the floor and wear it. Anil holds her hand and says ''then at noon''.

"Do one thing, come to the roof at midnight, Dishani will fall asleep,' said Sudipa and went downstairs after wearing her peticoat..

As soon as she came down, Dishani asked, "why is it so late?"

"Hmm actually, I was talking to Anil , after putting the washed clothes on the rope., who has come?" "Asha aunty has come, she is sitting in the drawing room" - Dishani replied

'Well, you go to your room, I'm going to her". Sudipa came to her bedroom and put on a sari. Then she came and talked to Asha. Asha is Dishani's friend keya's mother. Sudipa has a good relationship with Asha. They know eachother for a long time. Sometimes they went for shopping together. Sudipa came to the drawing room and said 'What's the matter Asha di?'

- I have some work with you.

- All right, tell me..l

- you know few days later, one of my old friend's daughter's wedding, so for that I have to buy few things, it would be nice if you come with me for the shopping .

Sudipa realized earlier that Asha's work with her means to go for shopping, 'Yes, tell me when to go?'

- Come in the afternoon, I'll call you then.

About forty minutes have passed since dinner was over. 11:20 pm on the clock. Sudipa is sitting with a magazine on her bed. Although she don't feel like reading . Today has been a fickle day for her. If Asha di didn't come then, Anil would have fuck her ass on the open roof at noon. But it's not that she's didn't like it, but she was enjoying it. She don't remember the last time she had sex with Debojit. After lunch at noon, she was thinking about all this. She fell asleep while thinking about it. Asha di phone wakes her up.

She also didn't feel like marketing today but as Asha said , she has to go. All the time she was just wondering what would happen at night. Asha di once asked if anything had happened. When she came home, she tried to stay normal. So that Dishani would not doubted. Sudipa left the magazine and went to the balcony. Quite a moonlit night, with light breeze. She peaked into Dishani's room and is relieved to see the lights are off.

Anil came to their roof by jumping over the railing.

Seeing Anil sudipa said with a smile"Areh wah you have come all prepared Seems like you can't wait anymore"

- " What to do ,Thinking about you I can't control myself anymore" Saying this Anil hold her by the waist a plant a kiss on her lips first. From the lips to cheeks , neck , forehead nothing left behind. Sudipa too hugged him tightly and respond to her kisses willingly. But she doesn't want to get fucked on this open rooftop. So holding his hand she took him to the store room of the rooftop. Inside the room there is only few old furnitures and a table. She opened the window and as it was full moon night so everything becomes visible in the room. Entering the room they again started to kiss eachother madly. Anil untie the strap of her baby doll nighty and it fell down on the floor. Sudipa is now only wearing a black bra and panty. Anil stepped back a couple of steps and looking at her shining half naked beautiful body he gave a romantic as well as naughty smile to her. She looks very infatuated. Coming forward he hugged and kissed her again and then turned her back. Now his chest is on her back. Sidend her hair Anil started kissing her bare back, naked neck and with that extending his hand to her chest he started to pressing her tits with intense pleasure. Sudeepa's back gets wet from the rain of Anil's kisses. Suddenly Anil stopped the boob pressing and whispered in her ear 'What size bra you wear?'

'36-B'- Sudeepa replied in a sensual voice. Anil unhooked the bra from behind and dropped it from the shoulder, the black bra fell down. Anil turns Sudeepa towards him, her tits are exposed to man other than her husband for the first time. Without wasting time Anil started sucking Sudeepa's tits. As Anil put her mouth on her tits Sudipa become more horny . She did not get such pleasure before. Anil started sucking both breasts alternately, trying to pull Sudeepa's breast milk. While sucking one tits he was pressing the another and in between his sucking he gave mild bite on her nipple. What a sensation, she never felt like that. She hold his head tight on her brest and encourage him to suck more more. This goes on for a few minute.
Leaving the tits Anil slowly came down to her navel and started kissing her deep soft navel with intense pleasure. He got up from there kissed her passionately on her lips.

This time he took off his shorts, and as he took that off the shorts his 7 inch anconda raised its head to salute it's mistress mrs Sudipa. This time Anil hold Sudipa's right hand and placed it on his penis. Uff suddenly she felt like , she is touching a hot live iron rod trembling with excitement. For the first time, Sudeepa touched the dick of someone else other than her husband. . Quite a bit bigger and fatter than Debojit. Now looking at Sudipa Anil made a gesture and Sudipa slowly started moving her hands on Anil's penis. Anil put his lips on Sudipa's lips again and placed his hands on Sudipa's fair ass while kissing. Anil was pressing Sudeepa's ass while kissing and Sudeepa was shaking his penis with her hands at the same time.

After a few moments of this, Anil moved his lips away from Sudipa's lips and whispered in her ear, "it is now not liking the caress of your hands, it wants the caress of your juicy soft lips"

Stopped the shaking Sudeepa looked at Anil with a shy face and "But I never did it."

Anil said with a mischievous smile, "What are you talking about! In all these years of married life, you never gave your husband a blowjob !"

- No, he never urgr me to give a blowjob, so I didn't try.
- hmm, looks like your husband has not used your juicy lips properly, now sit and suck my cock using your juicy lips honey.

As Anil said, Sudeepa knelt down and Anil's penis came close to her face. Raised its head as if it beckoning Sudipa's lips to take it in. Sudipar also feel greedy after seeing the shiny head of the dick,. Even though she had sex with her husband for all these years, she never saw her husband's cock so close to her face. As Anil touched his dick on her lips she couldn't handle the greed anymore, she grabbed the cock like a little girl and put it in her mouth.

At first it is a little difficult to suck as the dick was dry, but gradually it becomes very convenient when the whole cock gets wet with the saliva. Sudeepa continued to suck like a lollipop, she never felt the sensation of something hot live thing in her mouth. Raised her head and kept her eyes on Anil's eyes she carried on deep sucking his dick. The fact that Anil is enjoying the sucking can be seen from his facial expression. Even after several minutes of sucking, Sudeepa did not want to let go of the lollipop. But if she sucks for a while, Anil will come out, so Anil does not forcefully take out the cock from Sudipa's mouth.

Now Anil make her sat on the table next to her. Anil started touching Sudeepa's pussy over the panty. After rubbing his hand over there for a while Anil took off her black panty in one blow , smelling the wet panty he threw it on the floor. Both are completely naked now. .

Spreading Sudeepa's legs Anil sinks his face into her pussy. He started licking Sudeepa's pussy juice with his tongue. Sudeepa's body felt like a electric shock. For the first time she is feeling this sensation , uff his younger feels so good in her pussy wall. He held Anil's head with both hands.

As he was sucking her pussy become so wet with sweet juices . Slowly slowly he drank all her pussy juice . After licking the pussy, he lifted Sudeepa's legs on his shoulders, put his cock on Sudeepa's pussy and started to rubbing it on her pussy. Sudeepa realizes what is going to happen 'do it slowly, it's been long i have been fucked, your's is big too , so please do it slowly anil''. Setting his cock on the entrance of her pussy Anil slowly pushed his cock, Sudeepa cried out 'Ah'. Anil have another thump , and this time it went halfway inside, and with a final thurst Anil make it to her g spot . "Ahhhhhhhhh" a big scream came out of her throat. But in no time the pain turned into pleasure as Anil slowly started thumping her. Anil gradually increased the speed of thumping.... Slowly Sudeepa screams 'Aaaaa Anil', 'Aaaaa go, don't stop ahhhh yeahhh , like that..... hummmm hummmmm uffff'. About 5,6 minutes fucking like that Anil took out his cock and make her pose like doggy . As she pose like doggy Anil entered her from behind. This is new for Sudipa , ahhhhh she feels the new sensation," oh anill.... You are the best ..ahhhhh. " extending his hand to her tits Anil started fucking her with full pace. Oh what a pleasure it is.. Anil was fucking her while pressing her tits from behind. Fucking like this for about ten minutes , they again changed their position, Sudipa lie on the floor and Anil got up on her and started fucking her in missionary position while kissing her passonately. Sudeepa reaches the extreme limit of happiness. After 25,30 thump like both reached the extreme point of happiness , As Sudipa's pussy release the juice, Anil too came out at the same time in her . Bot their juice mixed with eachother.

Both stayed like that for a few minutes. After that Anil pulled Sudeepa on his chest and lay down on the floor . After gently kissing Sudeepa's head, Anil ask 'How did you feel?'

Sudipa get the sex after a long time , so she replied, 'Well, after a long time, I got the taste of a new kind of sex, i like it , mean love it"

Anil: You need someone like me, remember this is your prime time of enjoyment and you will never get back this time .

Sudeepa also agreed with him, ' really I would have been deprived of all this without you, Anil.'

They both get up from the floor, Anil wears the shorts and says 'come out'. Sudeepa comes out wearing her nightie.

Anil: I will send Kaveri to you tomorrow afternoon, she will take care of you.

Sudeepa become surprised to hear his words - 'Why? What is the need to say these things to Kaveri?

Anil - 'she will take care of you'

Sudipa- 'I forbade het to meet with you, now what will she think if she knows these things.

Anil- You don't have to think about it, I'll explain it to him.

Saying this, Anil went to his house jumping over the railing. Sudeepa also went down the stairs and walked towards the bedroom.

Dishani woke up a little late in the morning. Coming out of the room, she saw her mom's room door was still closed. She became Little surprised, her mother usually wakes up before her. Dishani comes to the roof. She came to the roof and saw that the door of the roof store room was open. Dishani enters the room and gets startled. A black bra panty is lying in one corner of the room. By looking at the size, Dishani understand they are her mom's. That means Anil Da came again last night!

Tbc
[+] 4 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
S-H-E : An Adultery - by JACKY_451 - 13-09-2022, 02:31 PM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by Saikarthik - 13-09-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by Gajakidost - 13-09-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by ronylol - 14-09-2022, 12:48 AM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by JACKY_451 - 17-09-2022, 11:55 AM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by frank00ch - 23-09-2022, 04:28 PM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by olumannan - 18-09-2022, 03:12 PM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by Saikarthik - 18-09-2022, 07:10 PM